For 8 years the right has been called racist.

You get called racist because of all the racist shit you say !

5 min in this place is all you need to get a good dose of deplorables.

On both sides
That's simply untrue. you can't find the liberal equivalent of "conservatives" like odium, shootspeeders, tank, irosie, or a multitude of others on these boards.

nat, timmy, guano, for a start
you've seen them spread racism and hate like those others? I'd be surprised to see it

Misplace your reading glasses?

take a look at what you responded to: "5 min in this place is all you need to get a good dose of deplorables."

Nothing about racism in there, and deplorables inhabit BOTH sides

Now if Hillary is elected that meme will change to sexist.
Liberals just can't fathom that people vehemently disagree with their positions. Their tunnel vision blinds them completely to the fact that their train of thought is but one narrow view of the world.

You dont have to be either racist or sexist. Just ask your candidate :badgrin:

Liberals just can't fathom that people vehemently disagree with their positions. Their tunnel vision blinds them completely to the fact that their train of thought is but one narrow view of the world.

No, I think Trump is sexist
Most Republicans have better upbringing

I despise Ted Cruz but believe he is respectful towards women
It could be that Trump just never learned empathy to all people, which is something most of us learn just prior to adulthood.
Trump has never become an adult. He is a man-child, an immature little brat who never grew up to be a man.

Please stop whining.

Nobody who isn't a racist ever worries about being called a racist.

The sensitivity that some people have to being labeled has always amused me.

Nobody who isn't a racist ever worries about being called a racist.

Really?

Personal opinion, or fact?

Fact.

Link

Last edited:
The election of Obama blind-sighted a lot of people. Many 'Pubes thought McCain was going to win. So a collective shock set in when Obama stood in Grant Park and gave his winner speech.

The cameras spanned the crowds in that Chicago park that night and many of them were.....BLACK! Yikes! "They are taking over our country!" was the shout heard round the trailer park! "Bring in the cavalry! Gather your guns up! BUY GUNS NOW because that black bastard is gonna' take them away!!!!"

And the rest is history. You're welcome.

You sure are a racist fuck.

Not very smart, but VERY racist.

You got a Farrakhan poster on your wall?

Were you in a coma for the 30-40 years prior to 2008, regressives have been using the race card for decades, they just stepped it up when the mulatto messiah decided to run and they'll keep it up no matter who wins. They've also been playing the sex card for decades trying to project their disrespect for women on us. It will be the same old shit, different day.
mulatto messiah
Yup no overt racism here. Mulatto messiah is a perfectly non racist way to refer to a sitting president.
How bout clean & articulate without a negro dialect?

Were those terms racist?
I actually believe that statement got blown out of all proportion. If you are referring to the Reid statement.
Of course. How bout they wanna put you back in chains?
Forgive me I had to look it up. Without context, it wouldn't be racist but it would be scaremongering and political spin. You know what though Grampa to be honest I'm a bit disappointed in you. You seem like a normal conservative so I'm disappointed that when I looked it up I found that Biden was referring to deregulation of banks not race relations. I've made a point in trying to look at stuff objectively so I would appreciate that at least between you and me, little tricks like this should be avoided. Starts at about the 1 min 10 mark.

Were you in a coma for the 30-40 years prior to 2008, regressives have been using the race card for decades, they just stepped it up when the mulatto messiah decided to run and they'll keep it up no matter who wins. They've also been playing the sex card for decades trying to project their disrespect for women on us. It will be the same old shit, different day.
mulatto messiah
Yup no overt racism here. Mulatto messiah is a perfectly non racist way to refer to a sitting president.

Poor thing, it's an accurate description of your dear leaders race, he is in fact a mulatto, look it up. So take your PC bullshit and shove it.
Not saying it isn't correct. I'm saying it's derogatory. If I call somebody a Polak, one could argue it is an accurate way to describe that person that doesn't mean it is not disrespectful.

Yep I know many Polish decedents who call each other polaks, I also know many blacks that call each other n1gger, do you freaking regressive hypocrites see nothing wrong with that? Have you even bothered to listen to the rap and hip hop songs that are out there. Your PC propaganda says different standards for different races are all good, that sir is racist.

[
Yes, and all pre 1968, you can bring up history as much as you like. Still waiting for a real rebuttal to my point. Namely that most racist are now Republicans.

Only if "racism" is defined as "opposing taxing the middle class out of existence."

The hatred of people due to the color of their skin remains a feature that is nearly exclusive to democrats.

That you hate people with white skin rather than black skin now, doesn't alter the fact that you judge others by the color of their skin and are driven by mindless hate.

[

It could be that Trump just never learned empathy to all people, which is something most of us learn just prior to adulthood.

Trump is no different than Hillary in that regard, a pampered elitist who views commoners as objects that exist only to bring them pleasure.

The hypocrisy lies in you democrats claiming that Trump differs from the Mafia Boss Hillary.

You get called racist because of all the racist shit you say !

On both sides
That's simply untrue. you can't find the liberal equivalent of "conservatives" like odium, shootspeeders, tank, irosie, or a multitude of others on these boards.

Alt right aren't conservatives

And btw there are plenty of racist lefties. Lakhota for one

can you fathom that at least some of thr opposition to obama and driving force behind the 'tea party' was racism?
In any group of millions of people, at least some will be racists. You can, for instance, find racists in the BLM movement. The salient point, however, is whether the group itself can be called racist. In the case of Obama, it is true that a lot of times those in opposition to him were accused of racism for no reason other than they opposed him. I expect the same when it comes to Hillary.

mulatto messiah

Poor thing, it's an accurate description of your dear leaders race, he is in fact a mulatto, look it up. So take your PC bullshit and shove it.
Not saying it isn't correct. I'm saying it's derogatory. If I call somebody a Polak, one could argue it is an accurate way to describe that person that doesn't mean it is not disrespectful.

Yep I know many Polish decedents who call each other polaks, I also know many blacks that call each other n1gger, do you freaking regressive hypocrites see nothing wrong with that? Have you even bothered to listen to the rap and hip hop songs that are out there. Your PC propaganda says different standards for different races are all good, that sir is racist.
Lol try to call a black person ****** and see if he considers it not racist. My guess is that you would be looking for your teeth. If a white person refers to an African American as a ****** he refers to his race. When an African American refers to another African American as a n1gger he refers to that person. You claiming ignorance to that fact makes you a two bit lawyer and not even a good one.

Last edited:

No, I think Trump is sexist
Most Republicans have better upbringing

I despise Ted Cruz but believe he is respectful towards women

Could be

He was raised to believe he is of a superior class and I doubt if he considers women to be a member of that class

The KKK endorsed Trump.

No one is making anything up, this is a large part of the Republican base.

Forum List

Back