For $700 Per Day, Send Some of those Kids to Our House

Illegals costing the tax payer yet again.....
Camp is not a taxpayer. He's on Section 8 housing and food stamps and God knows what else. He wants to house kids to get more money from the government.
Oh stop it. You know that is not true.
You and I have had discussion about my trips to your city, Praha. You even got angry at me when I explained how I learned from the locals how to ride the subways and trains for free.
You are obviously a free-loader and obviously a low life. It's nothing to be proud of.

Ok, back on topic. The previous poster is trying to sabotage the thread by turning the discussion into a personal hostile argument.
I am not taking the bait.

The topic is about some folks making big bucks by overcharging the government, with the governments approval, for house the persons, including the children in the recent and current refugee housing and family separation crisis.

$700 TO $800 PER DAY PER PERSON is way to much to cost for housing some migrants in tents, even if the tents are air conditioned. For that kind of money they should be in luxury hotels.

Ok, back on topic. The previous poster is trying to sabotage the thread by turning the discussion into a personal hostile argument.
I am not taking the bait.

The topic is about some folks making big bucks by overcharging the government, with the governments approval, for house the persons, including the children in the recent and current refugee housing and family separation crisis.
I don't blame you, but that changes nothing. I don't suffer sleaze well I guess.

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

"Refugees"?

Are you mixing up a refugee and an illegal again? What if the illegal escapes, will you go and find him?

Deport them immediately and be dome with it...

Just because their country is shit doesn't make them refugees.

No, a criminal abuser of children that happens to be President costing the US tax payer yet again.

Nobody told them to come here....well except voter lacking shit heads we call democrats.
Are there a lot of 2 to 4 year old toddlers claiming no one told them to come here?

You cant play on my emotions when it comes to the sovereignty of my country.
Blame the people responsible for using children to take over our nation not me.
You're no better than the Palestinians using children as human shields..
And as far as I'm concerned you should be treated as terrorist.

Camp is not a taxpayer. He's on Section 8 housing and food stamps and God knows what else. He wants to house kids to get more money from the government.
You and I have had discussion about my trips to your city, Praha. You even got angry at me when I explained how I learned from the locals how to ride the subways and trains for free.

So why do you champion illegal immigration fuck wit?

I don't fuck wit. Do you even know what Praha is?

Politicians and Contractors are cleaning up on the child refugee and asylum seekers trump created and imposed crisis. Tens of millions are being fed to contractors who no doubt have made significant donations to our politicians in DC. A recent released report shows a new tent city erected to house the refugees will bring the cost of housing each refugee to over $700 per day.

The normal price for housing refugees averaged about $260 per day. That is still a high price it would seem, but the trump created crisis has opened a floodgate of government money to the private contractors who like so much to give money in the form of campaign donations to our politicians.

My family is fully prepared to house and feed a bunch of refugees for $700 each per day. We can buy lots of bunk beds at the Walmart and my wife loves to cook big family meals.

LOOK AT CAMP, out of the GOODNESS of his heart willing to help the needy have a better place to live at only $21,000 a month rent for a small room. Sure you're not Hillary Clinton?

It would be 10 times better than sleeping on the floor in a dog cage.

Fine. THat's the way it's always been done. But if you don't like it SIR, then SEND THEM ALL YOUR INCOME FOR THE LAST 12 MONTHS and BUY THEM ANY DAMN PLACE YOU DAMN WELL PLEASE. With RED CARPETS and DRAPES IF YOU WANT. At least they are being FED and CLOTHED, and given free healthcare and dry housing and bedding and everything else they didn't have before until they came here and dumped their problems uninvited on us.

I don't fuck wit. Do you even know what Praha is?

Yeah I do.
But I'm pretty sure you dont.

The figure of 775 per day per child came from DHS, the agency paying the bill. It is a featured story at NBC and also at the Week Speedreads.

That's great ... They can use the $1.4 billion Congress already allocated to the DHS in the Secure Fence Act ~ 2006 ... They haven't spent it.
If they exceed that ... The Bill promised an additional $50 billion that hasn't been spent either ... :thup:

Forum List

Back