Footage of Crooked Hillary at the Qu33r Parade in NYC Showed Her Coughing Again

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
543157920.jpg

In the video, you can barely see her, she is so short. Looks like they used some photoshop tweaks to smooth her forehead wrinkles on her receding hairline, and make her like she is as tall as race baitor Al Sharpton. It was very hot out today, unlikely she is wearing a bullet proof vest so why is she hiding her body with that ridiculous, giant pant suit?

I didn't see the speech but I heard from Rush Limbaugh that Hillary was responding to Trump by reading it off a teleprompter. At one point the teleprompter called for her to sigh but instead she read the word sigh. She still hasn't given a Q&A press conference in over six months. She only takes softball scripted questions from former employees of her husband's administration like George Stephanopolis.

The forum allows you to spell queer like an adult.

I really want to see her try to golf. I would pay money to see that show. Watching the buttons pop off of her pants suit, shanking one into the Press Corps, that would be some funny shit.

What an awful look.

I cannot believe our population had devolved so much that so many will vote for THAT.

You all be sure and call the Trump campaign and insist that he keeps "saying the things you've been thinking". How awesome would it be if he got on the debate stage ( if he can summon the courage ) and tells Hillary that she looks awful and too wrinkled to be POTUS?

Great thread, dummies.

543157920.jpg

In the video, you can barely see her, she is so short. Looks like they used some photoshop tweaks to smooth her forehead wrinkles on her receding hairline, and make her like she is as tall as race baitor Al Sharpton. It was very hot out today, unlikely she is wearing a bullet proof vest so why is she hiding her body with that ridiculous, giant pant suit?

Where is she coughing in this pic? Link to vid?

543157920.jpg

She has a venereal disease she got from Bill...

isnt it fly season there? i mean, i have choked on flies at least 176 times in my life, maybe Hillary just attracts them 10 times more than normal human beings

543157920.jpg

She has a venereal disease she got from Bill...
either that or brunette hairs caught in her throat

543157920.jpg

Never heard of COPD?

Forum List

Back