Footage of Crooked Hillary at the Qu33r Parade in NYC Showed Her Coughing Again

What an awful look.

I cannot believe our population had devolved so much that so many will vote for THAT.

What an awful look???? Are you shitting me? You're commenting on what she's wearing? Are you a total idiot? What the fuck does it matter what she's wearing?

Why don't you talk about what Donald is wearing? Why does he wear a suit when it's hot? He's fat and sloppy looking under the jacket. Who would vote for THAT???

Stupid and sexist. No wonder you're voting for Trump!

543157920.jpg

In the video, you can barely see her, she is so short. Looks like they used some photoshop tweaks to smooth her forehead wrinkles on her receding hairline, and make her like she is as tall as race baitor Al Sharpton. It was very hot out today, unlikely she is wearing a bullet proof vest so why is she hiding her body with that ridiculous, giant pant suit?
Never heard of COPD?
COPD?? Coughing On Pesky Doghairs?

What an awful look.

I cannot believe our population had devolved so much that so many will vote for THAT.
put it on the cover of times,,,,she has an atrocious side view.
And those sagging udders, resting on the fat folds around her jiggly midsection. Yuck!

What about Trump's man boobs? Aren't they hideous?

No wonder your country is going into the shitter.
At least he has sperm in a cup for future wives...

What an awful look.

And those sagging udders, resting on the fat folds around her jiggly midsection. Yuck!

What an awful look.

i still want to know who Chelsea's mom is

What an awful look.

I've never seen them. Have you? And do they make Hillary's sagging udders any less disgusting?

What an awful look.

I've never seen them. Have you? And do they make Hillary's sagging udders any less disgusting?
In a chest shot only, you could guess who's belonged to whom..

Forum List

Back