"""Food Stamps"""

Our society is civilized and doesn't want hungry, unfortunate people roaming the streets.

Yo, try getting out more, there are people roaming the streets, sleeping on the cement, and hungry! Civilized? That doesn`t mean support people, when they are able to support themselves!!! There will always be unfortunate people, who will not help themselves!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 86119

Oh, I meant on just any ordinary day. :lol:

No punk. I meant as if there were zombies roving the land.

Yo, okay Simple-Minded, carry on!

"GTP"
200 (18).gif

The cash registers in Nassau County reject UPCs for items that are not compliant with the Food Stamp program.

No need to reject. Make them stand in line at a government building to get their crate of food. Just like the communists did.... Let these people feel the public shame for being on welfare/food stamps. Shame them enough then maybe they will get off the welfare.

Please....make poor people feel shamed... being poor is already shaming enough.

Not shameful enough since we have had an increase thanks to President Food Stamp.

Actually with the unemployment rate going down, less people will soon be on food stamps as there is a work or volunteer requirement of 20 hours per week.

BTW, the state waiver for people to be allowed to be on food stamps without having to work started in the '90s at some point. I think it was either under Clinton or Bush.
After all, why does someone making $9.00/hour at Roosevelt Field Mall serving pizza need a Food Assistance Program?
On this issue, Conservatives make me sick.
What does that have to do with placing a work requirement on SNAP you dumb fuck?

No need to reject. Make them stand in line at a government building to get their crate of food. Just like the communists did.... Let these people feel the public shame for being on welfare/food stamps. Shame them enough then maybe they will get off the welfare.

Not shameful enough since we have had an increase thanks to President Food Stamp.

Actually with the unemployment rate going down, less people will soon be on food stamps as there is a work or volunteer requirement of 20 hours per week.

BTW, the state waiver for people to be allowed to be on food stamps without having to work started in the '90s at some point. I think it was either under Clinton or Bush.
After all, why does someone making $9.00/hour at Roosevelt Field Mall serving pizza need a Food Assistance Program?
What does that have to do with placing a work requirement on SNAP you dumb fuck?
As hominem...how dull.
You seem to have a problem logically linking a deluge of Illegals and laid off Business Visas to the fact that people who ARE working can't pay their most basic bills.

As hominem...how dull.
You seem to have a problem logically linking a deluge of Illegals and laid off Business Visas to the fact that people who ARE working can't pay their most basic bills.

Yo, this song should be a requirement for all "Government Relief Help Recipient," period!

Frank Sinatra - That's Life

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

As hominem...how dull.

Yo, this song should be a requirement for all "Government Relief Help Recipient," period!

"GTP"
View attachment 86127

I guess you're pro-Illegal and don't mind expired visas staying here.
You said it, not me.

As hominem...how dull.

"GTP"
View attachment 86127

You said it, not me.

That is an overly broad statement you insipid fool. There are many who receive "food stamps" from all walks of life. You are just some clown with illusions of grandeur and a deflated crotch who likes to spout off at the mouth in an effort to impress others.

My guess is when you were on "Wall Street" you were a runner.

You could not answer for yourself you continuously referred to skye as the person who speaks for you, hence you cannot stand up for yourself, no spine, no back bone,:uhoh3::itsok:

yet, you sit in judgment of others, you are pathetic and I doubt you are a member of the Tribe:slap:
Wow...that was insipis.
Is insipis a Yiddish word?
The correction has been applied.
The correction being the removal of your peepee so you can be the woman you have always wanted to be:cuckoo:

:itsok:
Don't quit your day job.
That is pretty lame ....you need to wait until your dominatrix logs on to help you with your retorts.

My guess is that Babs rejected you on some level and being on food stamps has given you a jaundiced view of the world....:crybaby::itsok:

As hominem...how dull.

"GTP"
View attachment 86127

You said it, not me.

That is an overly broad statement you insipid fool. There are many who receive "food stamps" from all walks of life. You are just some clown with illusions of grandeur and a deflated crotch who likes to spout off at the mouth in an effort to impress others.

we call them folks gofers here in the Plains...

Our society is civilized and doesn't want hungry, unfortunate people roaming the streets.

Yo, try getting out more, there are people roaming the streets, sleeping on the cement, and hungry! Civilized? That doesn`t mean support people, when they are able to support themselves!!! There will always be unfortunate people, who will not help themselves!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 86119

Oh, I meant on just any ordinary day. :lol:

No punk. I meant as if there were zombies roving the land.

Yo, okay Simple-Minded, carry on!

"GTP"
View attachment 86125

Because braskis such as you can't experience the simple joys of nature. :laugh:

Drink another egg shake and wipe your mouth. Better yet, make a shake for someone in need.

Bonus question: Have you ever seen a milk shake?

As hominem...how dull.

"GTP"
View attachment 86127

You said it, not me.

ad hominem.
This from the guy who NEEDS to discuss his credentials and financial success to gain SOME amount of credibility.
I worked alongside people like you...complete narcissistic, sociopathic assholes.
You can "guess" all you want as it has zero to do with your ability to express a cogent thought within the context of any given topic.

As hominem...how dull.

"GTP"
View attachment 86127

You said it, not me.

ad hominem.
This from the guy who NEEDS to discuss his credentials and financial success to gain SOME amount of credibility.
I worked alongside people like you...complete narcissistic, sociopathic assholes.
You can "guess" all you want as it has zero to do with your ability to express a cogent thought within the context of any given topic.

As far as credentials I followed your lead loser.

Perhaps you should wait until skye gets here you need her help with putting your posts together.

According to the Democrats, we have a 4.9% unemployment rate. When that existed under the previous President Democrats chastise, there were 15 MILLION less food stamp recipients.
It's not according to Democrats, it's according to the BLS and most of the people calculating the UE rate did so under Bush as well.

The main thing is that Food Stamps have no direct correlation to the unemployment rate. The SNAP numbers include children under the age of 16, and people unable to work. These are not unemployed. And most households receiving SNAP have someone in the household who works.

So, employment can improve but SNAP go up with more children, stay home spouses, disabled, low income workers, etc.

Yo, go here and really learn:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

"GTP"
View attachment 86120
Please point out what you think is there that contradicts anything I've said.

You made excuses. That's different from saying something.

As hominem...how dull.

"GTP"
View attachment 86127

You said it, not me.

ad hominem.

Perhaps you should wait until skye gets here you need her help with putting your posts together.

Was is truly sad is that we must have exchanged at least 30 postings back and forth sans skye and you have yet to post anything other than the fact that I rely on skye.
There is a VERY famous statement of the sages that you apparently missed during your studies at YU...probably because you were too busy do what it takes to get a Doctorate...sucking up to, and parroting, your Professors.
That's not a joke, I KNOW what it takes.

The statement...
Regarding the Bee...Neither It's Honey nor It's Sting
I reject Bab's pithy attempts at being philanthropic when she is such a toxic piece of garbage when it comes to other matters; those matters have already been posted.

The same for narcissistic, egocentric, toxic, so-called humans who have been philanthropic off of other people's misery.
You have already expressed your admiration for people who inflict misery on people whilst they donate to selected causes to get their name on a plaque.

I guess it comes with being such a genius.
How I pity you.

"GTP"
View attachment 86127

You said it, not me.

ad hominem.

Was is truly sad is that we must have exchanged at least 30 postings back and forth sans skye and you have yet to post anything other than the fact that I rely on skye.
There is a VERY famous statement of the sages that you apparently missed during your studies at YU...probably because you were too busy do what it takes to get a Doctorate...sucking up to, and parroting, your Professors.

The statement...
I reject Bab's pithy attempts at being philanthropic when she is such a toxic piece of garbage when it comes to other matters; those matters have already been posted.

The same for narcissistic, egocentric, toxic, so-called humans who have been philanthropic off of other people's misery.
You have already expressed your admiration for people who inflict misery on people whilst they donate to selected causes to get their name on a plaque.

How I pity you.

Your cognitive skills are lacking, further it is you who directed me to your dominatrix and spiritual leader skye. Now you wish to backtrack and make believe it did not happen

You said it, not me.

ad hominem.

The statement...

How I pity you.
Your cognitive skills are lacking, further it is you who directed me to your dominatrix and spiritual leader skye. Now you wish to backtrack and make believe it did not happen

I agreed with skye on a particular matter.
You sucked up to your professors to get your Doctorate.

ad hominem.

The statement...

How I pity you.

No you directed me to her comment to set forth your position on an issue, dopey. Clearly you needed her to speak for you, you weak minded willy.

No need to suck up, I was pursed by Yeshiva U, due to my taxation skills and the fact that I opened up my first very successful tax business when I was 14 years old. You are so easy to spank you doofus. Better wait until skye comes to save you, it will be very soon.

According to the Democrats, we have a 4.9% unemployment rate. When that existed under the previous President Democrats chastise, there were 15 MILLION less food stamp recipients.
It's not according to Democrats, it's according to the BLS and most of the people calculating the UE rate did so under Bush as well.

The main thing is that Food Stamps have no direct correlation to the unemployment rate. The SNAP numbers include children under the age of 16, and people unable to work. These are not unemployed. And most households receiving SNAP have someone in the household who works.

So, employment can improve but SNAP go up with more children, stay home spouses, disabled, low income workers, etc.

"GTP"
View attachment 86120

Don't you want your bonus? :tongue:

You could really get full.

"GTP"
View attachment 86120

Don't you want your bonus? :tongue:

You could really get full.

Yes, amazing there are CEO's of companies that is losing people money that are getting HUGE bonuses, yet people on here are mad because people are getting credits to buy food with.

ad hominem.

The statement...

How I pity you.

No you directed me to her comment to set forth your position on an issue, dopey. Clearly you needed her to speak for you, you weak minded willy.

No need to suck up, I was pursed by Yeshiva U, due to my taxation skills and the fact that I opened up my first very successful tax business when I was 14 years old. You are so easy to spank you doofus. Better wait until skye comes to save you, it will be very soon.
I love you.

Forum List

Back