Food stamp purchases going ONLINE!!

Not enough, "moral of goodwill toward men" to go around?

We have more than Ten Commandments for rules and regulations. We don't need infidels, protestants, and renegades to morals from the Age of Iron, to harp on moral forms of indignation.

just quit, and stop whining about taxes if it is too much of burden for you; it may be better for your health.

That's the excuse many use. They say that personal charity isn't enough as their justification for mandates.

Start providing for yourself and quit relying on the rest of us to do what you should be doing.
Start being more moral, so we won't need as much Government.

You mean give to others with my money the way you think I should? If anyone goes without, it's your fault. I don't owe anyone anything. Since you think they're owed something and they don't get it, you're not doing enough.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not.

Food stamps, healthcare subsidies, WIC, and the life aren't in the Constitution. Raising and supporting a military are. I can provide the location where what I say exists. I'm yet to have one of you bleeding hearts provide one where what you support exists.
You have to prove that we don't have a First World standard of living, to prove that it doesn't provide for the general welfare.

Where are wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror, specifically defined in the Republican Doctrine?

That's the excuse many use. They say that personal charity isn't enough as their justification for mandates.

Start providing for yourself and quit relying on the rest of us to do what you should be doing.

You mean give to others with my money the way you think I should? If anyone goes without, it's your fault. I don't owe anyone anything. Since you think they're owed something and they don't get it, you're not doing enough.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not.

Food stamps, healthcare subsidies, WIC, and the life aren't in the Constitution. Raising and supporting a military are. I can provide the location where what I say exists. I'm yet to have one of you bleeding hearts provide one where what you support exists.
You have to prove that we don't have a First World standard of living, to prove that it doesn't provide for the general welfare.

Where are wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror, specifically defined in the Republican Doctrine?

You have to prove such things are a delegated power in order to be valid.

I've told you that getting rid of the war on crime, drugs, and poverty is OK. The war on terror is a military function and the Constitution grants delegated power to Congress to do such things.

I've told you that getting rid of the war on crime, drugs, and poverty is OK. The war on terror is a military function and the Constitution grants delegated power to Congress to do such things.
Proving for the general welfare is in our social Contract and federal Constitution.

Proving for the general welfare is in our social Contract and federal Constitution.

Food stamps and all other social programs aren't in it.

You have no solution.

Unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed, solves simple poverty.

You have no solution.

I've offered a solution. If you see what YOU consider a valid need, meet it with your money. I'll do the same. I won't tell you what to consider valid and you don't tell me. That's a solution.

Unemployment compensation for not working solves nothing.

You have no solution.

I've offered a solution. If you see what YOU consider a valid need, meet it with your money. I'll do the same. I won't tell you what to consider valid and you don't tell me. That's a solution.

Unemployment compensation for not working solves nothing.
It solves everything. it even fixes our first world standard of living; just so the right can whine about it.

Again i point out that word "general"..That means programs that help everyone and our welfare system doesn't do that. It' takes money from one group and gives it to another, THINK

Again i point out that word "general"..That means programs that help everyone and our welfare system doesn't do that. It' takes money from one group and gives it to another, THINK
It does so, in a general manner. You simply pay taxes. Congress gets to manage, the People's, petty cash funds.

SNAP should be limited to staple foods only. Bread, flour, beans, ground beef, chicken, milk, bulk yogurt...etc.

No cereal & oatmeal for the kids?
Read it again....it is covered. You will see the "etc." at the end. It means et caetera also spelled etcetera what means>>"and other things," "and so forth," "and the rest /of such things/"

SNAP should be limited to staple foods only. Bread, flour, beans, ground beef, chicken, milk, bulk yogurt...etc.

Read it again....it is covered. You will see the "etc." at the end. It means et caetera also spelled etcetera what means>>"and other things," "and so forth," "and the rest /of such things/"

The term "etc" is reserved for things of little importance to the whole. So little they are unworthy of mention.

If that's the level of importance you place on ensuring the children are well fed, speaks volumes. All of it bad.

The term "etc" is reserved for things of little importance to the whole. So little they are unworthy of mention.

If that's the level of importance you place on ensuring the children are well fed, speaks volumes. All of it bad.
I appreciate your diligence in the efforts made to spin the issue. Here is a little help to understand what "etc." means and the how it relates to the continuation of the whole. Pay attention and remember it that next time you wouldn't make a clown of yourself. Thanks for playing, you are a good sport.

"The phrase et cetera is often used to denote the logical continuation of some sort of series of descriptions. For example, in the following expression:

We will need a lot of bread: wheat, granary, wholemeal, etc."
et cetera - Wikipedia
"English
44px-Wikipedia-logo.png

Wikipedia has an article on:
Et cetera
Alternative forms
Etymology
From Latin etc., an abbreviation of et cetera ‎(“and the rest [of the things]; and the other things”).

Pronunciation
  • IPA(key): /ˌɛt ˈsɛt(ə)ɹə/, /ˌɛkˈsɛt(ə)ɹə/ (See Usage below)
    Audio (US)
    Menu
    0:00
Phrase
etc.

1. And so on: used to note that the rest of a list or piece of information has been left out on the assumption that it is similar or already known.
    The grocery sells cucumbers, lettuce, radishes, etc.
    The plagiarism was painfully obvious: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," etc."
etc - Wiktionary.

Infringing upon Individual Liberty is what the right wing likes to do; while decrying communism.
Right wing and Left wing are the same. They are the establishment and yes, they infringe upon our freedom gradually chipping it away.

Govt says it's so people can make healthy choices but it's really so welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously.

Government testing online grocery shopping for food stamp participants

jan 5 2017 The U.S. Department of Agriculture plans to launch a two-year pilot program this summer with seven retailers to allow food stamp recipients the ability to purchase their groceries online.

More than 44 million Americans participated last year in federal government's low-income food assistance program, called SNAP, or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Last year, the average benefit each person received was just over $125.50 per month.

"Online purchasing is a potential lifeline for SNAP participants living in urban neighborhoods and rural communities where access to healthy food choices can be limited," USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack said in a release. "We're looking forward to being able to bring the benefits of the online market to low-income Americans participating in SN

How much do you want to bet there is some nice taxes to be made for the Government.

Infringing upon Individual Liberty is what the right wing likes to do; while decrying communism.
Right wing and Left wing are the same. They are the establishment and yes, they infringe upon our freedom gradually chipping it away.
nope; some on the left actually read our Constitution and believe in the federal way.

nope; some on the left actually read our Constitution and believe in the federal way.
Your blatant lie is refreshing to see. It confirms the left's Goebbelsian methodology.

I appreciate your diligence in the efforts made to spin the issue. Here is a little help to understand what "etc." means and the how it relates to the continuation of the whole. Pay attention and remember it that next time you wouldn't make a clown of yourself. Thanks for playing, you are a good sport.

"The phrase et cetera is often used to denote the logical continuation of some sort of series of descriptions. For example, in the following expression:

et cetera - Wikipedia
"English
44px-Wikipedia-logo.png

Et cetera
Alternative forms
Etymology
From Latin etc., an abbreviation of et cetera ‎(“and the rest [of the things]; and the other things”).

Pronunciation
    Audio (US)
    Menu
Phrase
etc.

1. And so on: used to note that the rest of a list or piece of information has been left out on the assumption that it is similar or already known.
    The plagiarism was painfully obvious: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," etc."
etc - Wiktionary.

Keep digging.

et cetera - Wikipedia
"English
44px-Wikipedia-logo.png

Et cetera
Alternative forms
Etymology

Pronunciation
    Audio (US)
    Menu
Phrase
etc.

etc - Wiktionary.

Keep digging.
Digging what? You were busted about your stupidity, don't blame me, blame yourself...oh, that's right... lefties never take responsibility for their fuckups, theyalways blame somebody else...

Forum List

Back