Flynn: "I was aware lying to the FBI is a crime."

So much for he was entrapped
Yep, I read it that way from a traitor Flynn ("You Sold Your Country OUT"~ Judge Emmet Sullivan)

upload_2018-12-18_12-53-35.png

Dang! Sentencing is delayed now...

FFS! Lock Him UP! I sure hope we have hearings on Flynn's kidnapping plans.

Last edited:

Flynn cleared it all up in court.

Another dopey RW narrative comes to an unceremonious conclusion.

Will they ever learn?
/----/ He took the deal to end it, he's lost everything and Mueller threatened to go after his son. Here is a concise summary, Sorry for all the big words. Hope they don't confuse you.
What’s the Story Behind Flynn’s Plea Deal?

Flynn cleared it all up in court.

Another dopey RW narrative comes to an unceremonious conclusion.

Will they ever learn?
/----/ He took the deal to end it, he's lost everything and Mueller threatened to go after his son. Here is a concise summary, Sorry for all the big words. Hope they don't confuse you.
What’s the Story Behind Flynn’s Plea Deal?

He lied to the FBI just like he lied to and was fired by the administration.

Did the Trump admin have Flynn's son at gunpoint to get him to admit his lie?

Michael Flynn sentencing - CNNPolitics
All you whiners that say the judge is going to slap Mueller around can sit down now.
Actually, that's not the case.

The FACT is that Mueller still Obstructed Justice by refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena.

The FACT is that Mueller still uses / used 'Perjury Traps' - Unethical? Yes. Illegal? No.

The FACT is that the FBI still f*ed up several times, as the US IG pointed out:
- No video/audio recording
- No Transcripts
- The 302 being written 7 months after the interview
- McCabe conducting an interview but making it seem like casual conversation, telling Flynn he doesn't need a lawyer when Flynn expresses concern about their 'chat'
- The FBI was found to have altered witness testimony after the testimony was given
- The FBI refusing to indict Abedin and Mills for the same offense
- Comey and FBI Agents saying Flynn never lied in the interview they took part in (McCabe's portion was a phone call to Flynn - just him)

So, there are still a lot of issues of concern / areas where the FBI needs to get their fecal matter co-located, which even Democrats should agree on.

THAT BEING SAID....

It is obvious that Flynn was involved in a lot more than even CNN and other left-leaning media sources have reported, things the judge were privy to. The fact that he mentioned 'Treason' sets off alarm bells.

For me, the fact that 2 acquaintances / associates of Flynn have been indicted very recently regarding their dealings with Turkey suggests to me that the 'treason' Sullivan was talking about has more / everything to do about Turkey rather than Russia.

In their time serving their country, especially spending extensive time in the Middle East, Generals spend a lot of time with foreign leaders, their staffs, govts...they build close relationships. Sometimes when a General is about to retire / step down these foreign entities seek to take further advantage of those relationships in the form of wanting to pay these Generals generously to lobby on their behalf.

If Flynn and his buddies took the money he would not be the 1st to do so, but I find it completely unacceptable, to personally profit by, in some cases 'selling out'. If this is the case, if Mueller found evidence that Flynn is just as guilty of his 2 buddies who were recently charged then Congrats to Mueller. Those who work against the success / good of this country - in ANY capacity - should be taken down.

I am going to do some more digging - hopefully we will learn more about all of this soon. Based on the Judge's reaction I would say that Flynn is about to be proverbially, figuratively, & judicially 'kicked in the b@lls' by Sullivan in regards to Sentencing.

Michael Flynn sentencing - CNNPolitics

All you whiners that say the judge is going to slap Mueller around can sit down now. Mueller is a professional that knows what he is doing....unlike your orange king who is spontaneous and wrong, most of the time.
/----/ When all else fails - attack a decorated war hero. Libs mantra.

Mueller is decorated...yes. Thanks for pointing that out. Now, you can attack him...
/----/ Give me an unlimited budget and subpoena power and I'll find something in Mueller's background and catch him in a perjury trap and I'll bankrupt him and send him to jail.
Did not appointed GOP Ken Star do the same thang as appointed GOP Robert Mueller will do?
Where were you complaining about that?

Flynn will win on appeal if he chooses to pursue it.
No Flynn pretty much did himself in. It's amazing what people will admit to when you are in the next room with a gun pointed at your son's head.
Actually, threatening someone's family falls into line with some of Mueller's past behavior / unethical acts...but I want to dig / see some facts / information about what's really going on.

Give me an unlimited budget and subpoena power and I'll find something in Mueller's background and catch him in a perjury trap
No you won't!
/----/ 60 hours of testimony asking the same question in different ways - I could catch the Pope in a perjury trap.
No you wouldn't. There is no such thing as a perjury trap if you tell the truth.
/----/ Who's version of the truth? Yours or 6 witnesses who claim otherwise?
Prosecutor: What color car do you drive now?
You: Silver.
Prosecutor: Here is the bill of sale with your signature, clearly showing the manufacturer says the car is Satin Steel Metallic - not silver as you testified under oath. You are guilty perjury.

Mueller was a decorated marine...

SO WHAT? Is that supposed to excuse him for knowingly sending innocent people to jail in the past, for hiding Russian crimes in 2014 associated with their trying to acquire Uranium One, etc....?

Forum List

Back