Mustang Sally, Baby!

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The governor just named Martha McSally to take McCain's senate seat so old Jon Kyle can finally retire. That means Martha can harrass commie Sinema for the next two years after the Rat machine here stole the other senate seat from McSally.

a517a23e-b3b7-4db1-a715-50e1cf89c562-DW2_8990.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-martha-mcsally-appointed-to-open-arizona-senate-sea

That's good. Had Trump not caused this midterm to be a giant hate fest clusterfuck towards his party she would have won that race. She was leading on election day until all the absentees came in. In a normal election year a radical extremist like Sinema could have never won in Arizona. She's very out of touch with her state, but the wave pushed her through the gate.

• Banned
That's good. Had Trump not caused this midterm to be a giant hate fest clusterfuck towards his party she would have won that race. She was leading on election day until all the absentees came in. In a normal election year a radical extremist like Sinema could have never won in Arizona. She's very out of touch with her state, but the wave pushed her through the gate.

Well, that's most of the story...the rest of it is that 15,000 votes suddenly appeared for Sinema and the election commissioner, a leftist hack, wouldn't allow the provisionals to be examined. McSally was 7,000 votes ahead at the time and the Az. Republic said McSally couldn't get the lead back...how did they know that with over 300,000 votes uncounted? It happened all over the country.

Well, that's most of the story...the rest of it is that 15,000 votes suddenly appeared for Sinema and the election commissioner, a leftist hack, wouldn't allow the provisionals to be examined. McSally was 7,000 votes ahead at the time and the Az. Republic said McSally couldn't get the lead back...how did they know that with over 300,000 votes uncounted? It happened all over the country.

Sinema won the race fair and square. There was no conspiracy afoot. End of story.

Makes perfect sense in today' GOP world. If the GOP loses the election, the GOP governor just circumvents the will of the people and appoints her as GOP senator.

• Banned
Makes perfect sense in today' GOP world. If the GOP loses the election, the GOP governor just circumvents the will of the people and appoints her as GOP senator.

It was McCain's seat, Kyle filled it temporarily, now McSally takes over. But you're right about one thing....the Swamp couldn't tolerate Trump winning the WH so they'll try to circumvent the will of the people and impeach him for nothing.

No, I actually do, but you're free to toil in your absurd conspiracies day in and day out if that's your desire.

No, you actually don't and you're the one peddling the "conspiracy theory"....I followed that election hour by hour and watched the vote totals from Graham and Pinal counties suddenly go haywire. You have no idea where those counties are or who lives there. If you're going to challenge an Arizona resident, know what the fuck you're talking about, sonny.

I don't recall McSally being elected. In fact, I recall her being defeated.

Better check you recall....she won that election and then whatever happened in Kalifornia also happened here.....it took over a week to steal it but they did.

The bottom line here is that now Martha can shadow Sinema and every time Sinema votes with Schumer, McSally can let the people who believed the commie was an "independent" know the truth. This is the best news we've had here since election night....a hellacious FRAUD was foisted upon us....they caught them in Florida and elsewhere....we can't get a look at the actual ballots.

How did the governor circumvent the will of the people?

I don't recall McSally being elected. In fact, I recall her being defeated.

Nobody Ducey would appoint would have been elected. The state law in Arizona dictates that the governor appoints a replacement to the Senate should a Senator not finish out their term. The people reelected Ducey by a large margin to another term and he made the appointment as the law states, therefore, the will of the people was carried out. The only thing being circumvented is your rationality at the expense of your partisan butt hurt.

No, I actually do, but you're free to toil in your absurd conspiracies day in and day out if that's your desire.

No, you actually don't and you're the one peddling the "conspiracy theory"....I followed that election hour by hour and watched the vote totals from Graham and Pinal counties suddenly go haywire. You have no idea where those counties are or who lives there. If you're going to challenge an Arizona resident, know what the fuck you're talking about, sonny.

Is that supposed to mean something other than you got your ass handed to you? Claudette may feel the need to sniff your farts but I don't. I don't pretend to know anything about Nevada politics and you best stay on your side of the floor when it comes to Arizona. FYI. your avatar is about as "gay" as it gets. "bro".....:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back