You know who should be worried about Flynn's cooperation with Mueller?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
First, some perspective.....

Flynn and associates have been charged with some serious federal crimes.

Flynn....unlike his associates..... has garnered a "no-jail-time" recommendation from the Special Counsel office, while his associates may be facing considerable prison time.

Flynn's cooperation must have really impressed Mueller's team and the redacted sections of his sentencing memo must hold a trove of "interesting" charges for others within the Trump orbit.

So, who do I thing should be really worried about WHY Flynn is getting a pass, and WHAT is entailed in the redacted section of his sentencing memo????.............None other than our VP, Mike Pence.

(you know, Pence who has also been referred to as a "potted plant" during the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer last week's WH meeting .....lol)

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

When will they get it into their heads?...there was no crime and no need for Flynn to cooperate with Mueller on anything....he was the fall guy for Mueller's anti Trump production for the American people....this is not a prosecution it is a persecution and everyday that goes by it becomes more and more apparent....

When will they get it into their heads?...there was no crime and no need for Flynn to cooperate with Mueller on anything....he was the fall guy for Mueller's anti Trump production for the American people....this is not a prosecution it is a persecution and everyday that goes by it becomes more and more apparent....
Says who?!?

193l6t.jpg

Flynn....unlike his associates..... has garnered a "no-jail-time" recommendation from the Special Counsel office, while his associates may be facing considerable prison time.

Flynn's cooperation must have really impressed Mueller's team and the redacted sections of his sentencing memo must hold a trove of "interesting" charges for others within the Trump orbit.

So, who do I thing should be really worried about WHY Flynn is getting a pass, and WHAT is entailed in the redacted section of his sentencing memo????.............None other than our VP, Mike Pence.

(you know, Pence who has also been referred to as a "potted plant" during the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer last week's WH meeting .....lol)
Another 5 paragraph theme so the natzi can call someone a nitwit.

First, some perspective.....I can't wait.

Flynn and associates have been charged with some serious federal crimes.....No they haven't.

Flynn....unlike his associates..... has garnered a "no-jail-time" recommendation from the Special Counsel office, while his associates may be facing considerable prison time.....When it comes to progressives and their discussion of Trump, it's always may be, could be, might be.

Flynn's cooperation must have really impressed Mueller's team and the redacted sections of his sentencing memo must hold a trove of "interesting" charges for others within the Trump orbit.....Incorrect. They have nothing on Flynn.

So, who do I thing should be really worried about WHY Flynn is getting a pass, and WHAT is entailed in the redacted section of his sentencing memo????.............None other than our VP, Mike Pence....Oh boy

(you know, Pence who has also been referred to as a "potted plant" during the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer last week's WH meeting .....lol)...Way to support your OP with something tangible. In this case tangible means you have nothing but snowflake speculation about nothing.

From what I've read, the memo was considered heavily redacted for Mueller based on his past work because he likes to be above board and leave a paper trail. So I agree, definitely more to this than just getting Flynn especially since the WH threw him under the bus for lying, weeks after it was proven he did. We shall see.

Yep, I'm ready to accept whatever findings there may be. Are you?
Of course he isn't, nor is any other Trump cult member. As Flynn gets sentenced, they claim he committed no crime. As Cohen gets sentenced, they claim he committed no campaign finance crime. You are not going to reason with these people.

It's been said that he did a spot on impersonation of a shrinking cactus on that day in front of Pelosi, Shumer and ze Trumpenführer.

Just a few days ago, Trump cult members were "claiming" that since Flynn's judge wanted to see all of the evidence that the FBI and Mueller had gathered on this hapless (and somewhat stupid) Flynn.......that THAT should be interpreted to mean that the judge would admonish prosecutors for Flynn's :"ENTRAPMENT"......

What it's turning out to be is that the judge may not follow the prosecutors' "keep-Flynn-out-of-jail" recommendation and INSTEAD put him in prison for a few months.....at least.

Once again, Trump acolytes confuse reality with wishful thinking......LOL

Another 5 paragraph theme so the natzi can call someone a nitwit.

Well, Tyrone........you only called me a "Nazi" but forgot "communist".....Hannity would be pissed at you for your "forgetfulness"..........LMAO........

Forum List

Back