Flynn: "I was aware lying to the FBI is a crime."

I'm waiting for what Judge Sullivan has to say. He wants the original 302 and you can bet your ass he'll get it.

Michael Flynn sentencing - CNNPolitics

All you whiners that say the judge is going to slap Mueller around can sit down now. Mueller is a professional that knows what he is doing....unlike your orange king who is spontaneous and wrong, most of the time.
/----/ When all else fails - attack a decorated war hero. Libs mantra.

Mueller was a decorated marine; you guys have done nothing but attack him ever since you were ordered to by the blob.

BOOOMMMM

Flynn 100% lied, knew he was lying, and has completely admitted he knowingly lied.

Republicans are wrong on just about everything....

All you whiners that say the judge is going to slap Mueller around can sit down now. Mueller is a professional that knows what he is doing....unlike your orange king who is spontaneous and wrong, most of the time.

He’s a felon . You imply that because he’s a General he should immune . The opposite is true . He should be held to the highest standards.

Mueller is decorated...yes. Thanks for pointing that out. Now, you can attack him...
Collusion wasn't it

Mueller is decorated...yes. Thanks for pointing that out. Now, you can attack him...
/----/ Give me an unlimited budget and subpoena power and I'll find something in Mueller's background and catch him in a perjury trap and I'll bankrupt him and send him to jail.

Someone who lied to the FBI is being punished for it.

That used to be called “law and order”….

Now it’s some sort of conspiracy against the guy who lied?

Flynn: "I was aware lying to the FBI is a crime."

Flynn cleared it all up in court.

Another dopey RW narrative comes to an unceremonious conclusion.

Will they ever learn?

/----/ Give me an unlimited budget and subpoena power and I'll find something in Mueller's background and catch him in a perjury trap and I'll bankrupt him and send him to jail.
Mueller (and Comey) have a history of prosecutorial misconduct.
Revealed: Mueller's FBI Repeatedly Abused Prosecutorial Discretion

Forum List

Back