Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

America knows that Fluke is an activist tool used by the democrats for damage control that Obama brought on himself.

She got her 15 min. of fame before a "mock congressional committee".

It's nice to witness sanity.

You really should post more often.

:lol::lol::lol:

You go with that.

So you think Dear Leader is doing well, do ya Shortbus?

{The latest CBS News/New York Times survey found just 41 percent of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing as president. The survey was conducted from March 7-11.

Another 47 percent disapprove of his performance, up from 41 percent last month.

Mr. Obama's approval rating was 50 percent last month.

The economy and jobs remain the most pressing problems facing the country, according to the poll results.

Obama's job rating on the economy remains about the same as it was last month - 39 percent approve, while 54 percent disapprove.}

CBS poll: Obama's approval rating sinks to new low - KCTV 5

Maybe he can go on American Idol and sing "I fought the constitution, and constitution won.."

Funny how that works, isn't it?

If she is such a hero for her kamikaze attack on the constitution, for her little tin god, why is Obama tanking in the polls?

:lol::lol::lol:

You go with that.

You have no idea how much I wish Hillary had won. I respect her. I know that she could have worked hands across the aisle. More than anything I know she could never have been controlled by back room boys.

What a different world it would have been if she'd gotten it. I mean that with all my heart.

If Hillary had been President, it would be a different world.

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio.../20/gIQAgWGkPR_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio.../20/gIQAgWGkPR_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop
The CON$ are really shooting massive bullets into their own big-sized toes over this.

It's fun to watch.

:lol:

Your link goes nowhere. But I recognize that from a month ago.

I see you are still trying to perpetrate a lie of omission. The bill which defined embryos as humans clearly stated that the mother would not be subject to the law if she aborted her baby. And you know this, because I have pointed it out several times.

I guess that is the only way you guys can win, by lying every which way you can.

I see you are still trying to perpetrate a lie of omission. The bill which defined embryos as humans clearly stated that the mother would not be subject to the law if she aborted her baby. And you know this, because I have pointed it out several times.

I guess that is the only way you guys can win, by lying every which way you can.

Look who is lying....

A vaginal probe without consent is by definition RAPE....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fyv0OlbArw]Women Protest Anti-Abortion Bills in Virginia - YouTube[/ame]

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

Has anything ever yet silenced the "fairer" sex?

Slurs don't silence anyone.

I hope the left remembers that the next time they try to do nothing but ad hominen attacks on Rush and others.

Look who is lying....

A vaginal probe without consent is by definition RAPE....

I am opposed to the requirement of a vaginal probe to get an abortion and have emphatically stated so.

Just because a lie of omission is hidden amongst other things does not make it less of a lie.

Actually I've been a major international feminist for almost two decades. And you?

No shit on my part. What about you?

So, to respond to my actual comment, are you confirming that you are a right wing extremist idiot, yes or no?

Answer is no.

Why?

Because I have been a major feminist activist for over 5 decades now if we want to take in the 70's.

You want to dance with me? For true?

Let's dance. I'm pissed. I'm angry. I have worked for womens rights for decades.

And you?

Forum List

Back