Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

She's right.

She's lying.

Sandra Fluke said:
I am talking about women who, despite paying their own premiums, cannot obtain coverage of contraception on their private insurance, even when their employer or university contributes nothing to that insurance.

Think about what she is saying here. It will come to you. You will realize she is lying her ass off.

I'll give you a hint: Georgetown University allows you to bring your own private insurance. You don't have to buy Georgetown's insurance.

She's a lying little slut, making shit up.

Sandra Fluke said:
They are women with polycystic ovarian syndrome, who need contraception to prevent cysts from growing on their ovaries, which if unaddressed can lead to infertility and deadly ovarian cancer. They are sexual assault victims, who need contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

"Roll out the cancer lady!"

Last edited:
She's right.

She's lying.

Sandra Fluke said:
I am talking about women who, despite paying their own premiums, cannot obtain coverage of contraception on their private insurance, even when their employer or university contributes nothing to that insurance.

Think about what she is saying here. It will come to you. You will realize she is lying her ass off.

I'll give you a hint: Georgetown University allows you to bring your own private insurance. You don't have to buy Georgetown's insurance.

She's a lying little slut, making shit up.

Sandra Fluke said:
They are women with polycystic ovarian syndrome, who need contraception to prevent cysts from growing on their ovaries, which if unaddressed can lead to infertility and deadly ovarian cancer. They are sexual assault victims, who need contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

:eusa_angel:

Winnifred and the Wiinnibego. Here we go again with lies.

They're such liars. Frankly it's stunning. They never ever stop lying. Lie lie lie lie lie. That's what they do.

You lib women should be ashamed of yourselves. Look at how your men play you.

Disgusting you are.

What an ignorant slut.

That's the mistake that Rush made. She's not ignorant.

Ah but where your side screwed up....she's a pro.

We got her right from the get go. She's a professional activist who believes its a "human right" to have an abortion under International law.

Fluke is in law school. So, she's not a professional lobbyist or a professional issues advocate. But that's not even relevant. What Rush engaged in is typical of when women find themselves being mistreated; It's an abuse of power.

No, dumbass. Slutty women should spend $6 a month at Walmart for their birth control and not expect somebody else to pay for it.

Good married woman don't practice family planning?

Are you retarded? That was rhetorical.

LOL

Are you retarded? Married women, those in a monogamous relationship, those with health issues, those who require those estrogen boosts for off-label use, may require monitored physician prescription of contraceptive medication Are you really as stupid as you're clearly tying to pretend?

Fluke needs to suck more dick, that'll keep her quiet and cut down on birth control too

too comical

heck, didnt you know that women have the right for you to pay for their contraceptives...........

only mindless liberal tarts can actually believe that

Piss away the fact that estrogen based medications are a pretty basic prescription for those women with high risk factors for ovarian cancers. Let a bunch of middle-aged, white, male theocrats make those medical decisions. After all, only snobs go to medical school.

That's the mistake that Rush made. She's not ignorant.

Ah but where your side screwed up....she's a pro.

We got her right from the get go. She's a professional activist who believes its a "human right" to have an abortion under International law.

Fluke is in law school. So, she's not a professional lobbyist or a professional issues advocate. But that's not even relevant. What Rush engaged in is typical of when women find themselves being mistreated; It's an abuse of power.

She brags on her shit.

She is proud to be a professional. Seriously you better get up to speed here.

Fluke also believes in the after abortion abortion crowd. You know where you get to terminate a child up to 2 years I think they've got it now.

Yeah....go with that. With a link, of course.

Bod you know I never lie. I think you've seen me around enough message boards. I don't lie ever.

Fluke is from the new and very strange crowd that comes off the after birth abortion crowd.

It's a real deal my friend.

After birth abortion. No shit. Real paper published in AMJ and other medical papers.

Think about it. AFTER BIRTH ABORTION. It's murder. It's infanticide and doctors are recommending this.

Articles: Article Advocating 'After-Birth Abortion' Mugs Liberals with Reality

Last edited:
Fluke also believes in the after abortion abortion crowd. You know where you get to terminate a child up to 2 years I think they've got it now.

Yeah....go with that. With a link, of course.

Bod you know I never lie. I think you've seen me around enough message boards. I don't lie ever.

Fluke is from the new and very strange crowd that comes off the after birth abortion crowd.

It's a real deal my friend.

After birth abortion. No shit. Real paper published in AMJ and other medical papers.

Think about it. AFTER BIRTH ABORTION. It's murder. It's infanticide and doctors are recommending this.

Articles: Article Advocating 'After-Birth Abortion' Mugs Liberals with Reality

Aaaaand your link that Fluke "also believes" in that stuff?

Congratulations to Rush and all the right wing extremist idiots. You've made a hero out of Sandra Fluke, you've generated a movement behind her. All you had to do was stay silent, and everyone would have forgotten all about her by now.

Forum List

Back