Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

63% of Americans support Obama on this one....

A new poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) claims that a majority of Americans, as well as a majority of Catholics and Evangelical Christians, supports the contraception coverage requirement in President Barack Obama's healthcare bill.
The poll, which surveyed a random sample of 1,519 people by phone from Feb. 13-19, attempted to gauge public opinion of various healthcare issues and how they might affect voter behavior in the 2012 election.

When respondents were asked, "In general, do you support or oppose the new federal requirement that private health insurance plans cover the cost of birth control?" 63 percent of respondents said that they supported the policy, while 33 percent said they were opposed.

Birth Control Mandate Supported by Most Catholics, Evangelicals, Says New Poll, Christian News

WASHINGTON -- A group of Virginians has formed a political action committee to defeat state lawmakers who have been going after access to abortion and contraception, planning to support pro-choice men and women to take their place.

The Women's Strike Force will be raising money and actively recruiting candidates of all political parties who support women's reproductive rights.

Leslie Byrne, the first woman elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Virginia, is one of the leaders of the PAC.

"A number of us were bemoaning the fact that the Virginia legislature had turned into a cross between a frat house and a clown college," she said.

Women's Strike Force: Pro-Choice PAC Starts Up In Virginia To Defeat Backers Of Ultrasound Legislation

Fluke, a hero to gangbangers, bitches and hoes everywhere

A hero to women, unlike you.....

She's an activist, Chris....that's all she is.

I was on a website the other day and said a hoe was a garden tool and they laughed me off clean silly.

I was trying to make the point that the verbage had been changed. And that what we refer to isn't the same anymore.

In the end it was cute because the moderator did come back and acknowledge I was an "older person" with a grasp of knowledge of gardening. Something about his grandmother was going to kill him as well. :razz: Keeeeeeeeeeeeding.

What a bunch. The Country is going to hell in a hand basket, gas is approaching $5.00 per gal, unemployment is realistically around 14% and Barry and the boys think they will get elected by forcing the Catholic Church to furnish birth control pills.

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio.../20/gIQAgWGkPR_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop
The CON$ are really shooting massive bullets into their own big-sized toes over this.

It's fun to watch.

:lol:

And yet, Obama is becoming more unpopular and women are overwhelmingly saying that religions shouldnt be forced to provide birth control to people when it's contrary to their values. How does that work?

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anticontraception????

Check.

LOL, they turned Cindy Sheehan into a hero (poor victim) too..

Where is she today?

They used her and spit out..

Last edited:
63% of Americans support Obama on this one....

A new poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) claims that a majority of Americans, as well as a majority of Catholics and Evangelical Christians, supports the contraception coverage requirement in President Barack Obama's healthcare bill.
The poll, which surveyed a random sample of 1,519 people by phone from Feb. 13-19, attempted to gauge public opinion of various healthcare issues and how they might affect voter behavior in the 2012 election.

When respondents were asked, "In general, do you support or oppose the new federal requirement that private health insurance plans cover the cost of birth control?" 63 percent of respondents said that they supported the policy, while 33 percent said they were opposed.

Birth Control Mandate Supported by Most Catholics, Evangelicals, Says New Poll, Christian News

If I could prevent one abortion by providing birth control pills to every woman on the planet, I would do this.

I'm not kidding. I swear on a stack of bibles I would do anything in my power not to have a baby sucked out of its womb.

Honest to God I would do anything on the planet not to bring a baby to fruition and stab it in the back of the neck with a needle called partial birth.

Anything, ask me anything. I'll do it. Just don't hurt any more babies.

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anticontraception????

Check.

Don't take this the wrong way. But you're delusional.

What a bunch. The Country is going to hell in a hand basket, gas is approaching $5.00 per gal, unemployment is realistically around 14% and Barry and the boys think they will get elected by forcing the Catholic Church to furnish birth control pills.

They certainly can't run on curbed spending, deficit control, low unemployment and debt control, now can they?

Slurs don't silence anyone.

I hope the left remembers that the next time they try to do nothing but ad hominen attacks on Rush and others.

Everyone should remember it, why would you single out only the left?

Because it's the lefties here pretending as though calling Rush derrogatory slurs, which they do constantly, is going to silence him.

Slurs don't silence anyone.

I hope the left remembers that the next time they try to do nothing but ad hominen attacks on Rush and others.

Because it's the lefties here pretending as though calling Rush derrogatory slurs, which they do constantly, is going to silence him.

Really? Are you really that oblivious? You really mean to tell me that nobody on the right, including Rush, hasn't done the same thing to Fluke?

Really? Are you really that oblivious? You really mean to tell me that nobody on the right, including Rush, hasn't done the same thing to Fluke?

Its called payback.

You must be enjoying it, with the butt hurt and all.

Fluke simply doesn't speak for all women. She might speak for some liberal college women, but not all women.

They certainly can't run on curbed spending, deficit control, low unemployment and debt control, now can they?

Somewhere in Illinois I think I hear Axelrod screaming.......

:razz:

63% of Americans support Obama on making birth control a part of health care.

I hope the Republicans keep making an issue of this.

Forum List

Back