Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

Yeah....go with that. With a link, of course.

Bod you know I never lie. I think you've seen me around enough message boards. I don't lie ever.

Fluke is from the new and very strange crowd that comes off the after birth abortion crowd.

It's a real deal my friend.

After birth abortion. No shit. Real paper published in AMJ and other medical papers.

Think about it. AFTER BIRTH ABORTION. It's murder. It's infanticide and doctors are recommending this.

Articles: Article Advocating 'After-Birth Abortion' Mugs Liberals with Reality

Aaaaand your link that Fluke "also believes" in that stuff?

Bodecea with all do respect, please go thru her website and most importantly her reproductive websites.

No guff. She's a whacko.

I think you've known me long enough over the years over the boards that you at least can say I'm a sane right winger when it comes to abortion.

I hate abortion. I would rather a million free pills be given than for one baby to be aborted.

I'm trying to take a sane tactic to something so horrid. I just wish we could meet in the middle.

Bod you know I never lie. I think you've seen me around enough message boards. I don't lie ever.

Fluke is from the new and very strange crowd that comes off the after birth abortion crowd.

It's a real deal my friend.

After birth abortion. No shit. Real paper published in AMJ and other medical papers.

Think about it. AFTER BIRTH ABORTION. It's murder. It's infanticide and doctors are recommending this.

Articles: Article Advocating 'After-Birth Abortion' Mugs Liberals with Reality

Aaaaand your link that Fluke "also believes" in that stuff?

Bodecea with all do respect, please go thru her website and most importantly her reproductive websites.

No guff. She's a whacko.

I think you've known me long enough over the years over the boards that you at least can say I'm a sane right winger when it comes to abortion.

I hate abortion. I would rather a million free pills be given than for one baby to be aborted.

I'm trying to take a sane tactic to something so horrid. I just wish we could meet in the middle.

Not seeing a link proving anything, Tiny. YOu know the drill....you made the assertion, you bring the proof.

"Roll out the cancer lady!"

Piss away the fact that estrogen based medications are a pretty basic prescription for those women with high risk factors for ovarian cancers. Let a bunch of middle-aged, white, male theocrats make those medical decisions. After all, only snobs go to medical school.

I have pointed out in the past that it is common when someone wants someone else to pay for their benefit, they will "roll out the cancer lady" as an appeal to emotion. And that is what drives up the cost of everything.

It is a sickening and shameless tactic to use a cancer lady to get something for yourself that is medically unnecessary.

This would add tens of billions of dollars to everyone's health care costs every year. And then next year, the same people will be back here bitching and moaning about the rising cost of health care, and demanding the government do something about those evil insurance companies that are charging them so much.

And they will roll out ANOTHER cancer lady.

Fluke is a liar.

She is a one percenter whose tuition costs more than the average American's income, but she wants the 99 percent to pay for her birth control. And if she has to use a cancer lady to extort it from us, she has no moral hindrance whatsover to stop her.

Last edited:
Fluke is a hero?

LOL

You idiots have sure given her the chance to look that way. And that's all that will really matter. With all the vile rantings, name callings, etc, that might have made many other people buckle, she's standing, maintaining her composure, staying measured and cool against an armada of sexist hatred. She's inspiring people to support her position, who otherwise would not have cared before.

Congratulations to Rush and all the right wing extremist idiots. You've made a hero out of Sandra Fluke, you've generated a movement behind her. All you had to do was stay silent, and everyone would have forgotten all about her by now.

Not at all. I want to make her a poster child for young women everywhere who want to crush religious freedom. Who actually choose to go after the Catholic Church.

I want her smarmy face all over the place claiming $3,000. What a lying bitch.

Where are these friends? No one has stepped forward have they?

Oh let's put her under the spotlight.

That's the mistake that Rush made. She's not ignorant.

Obama is the ignorant one.

He has declared war on the constitution and the Catholic Church. Fluke is just a kamakazie in his latest attack on the 1st amendment.

Obama seeks to mandate the ecumenical policies of the Church. Fluke is a partisan hack, pouring her bullshit out on the party media.

Fuck Fluke - everyone else has....

Congratulations to Rush and all the right wing extremist idiots. You've made a hero out of Sandra Fluke, you've generated a movement behind her. All you had to do was stay silent, and everyone would have forgotten all about her by now.

Not at all. I want to make her a poster child for young women everywhere who want to crush religious freedom. Who actually choose to go after the Catholic Church.

First things first......you're confirming that you are a right wing extremist idiot?

Fluke is a hero?

LOL

You idiots have sure given her the chance to look that way. And that's all that will really matter. With all the vile rantings, name callings, etc, that might have made many other people buckle, she's standing, maintaining her composure, staying measured and cool against an armada of sexist hatred. She's inspiring people to support her position, who otherwise would not have cared before.

You're losers.

Sexist hatred. Oh bite me. Oh for crying out loud you guys tried this in 2004.

See horse. Horse is dead. Stop beating. You're really looking like jerks.

I think she does. I do. Did she expect her employer, which is a PUBLIC employer, to get an exemption from PUBLIC law, because their public entity happened to be owned by some religious group?

Did you expect your ruler, your little tin god Obama, to get an exemption from the Constitution, because he happens to be an authoritarian leftist?

This war that Obama and Fluke are waging on the United States Constitution will not end well.

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

America knows that Fluke is an activist tool used by the democrats for damage control that Obama brought on himself.

She got her 15 min. of fame before a "mock congressional committee".

You have to admire democrats, even as they are losing, they think they are winning.

Ya know, there was a time in life that I was willing to cast a vote for Hillary stupid Clinton.. when the word "extremist" passed her lips in reference to Republicans that all went to shit. then she did that little twirl around with her fat little butt.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

First things first......you're confirming that you are a right wing extremist idiot?

Actually I've been a major international feminist for almost two decades. And you?

No shit on my part. What about you?

And....you might have been able to pull that off.......if it weren't for Rush and his big mouth.

You're losers.

I? We? We who? What are you talking about?

Sexist hatred. Oh bite me. Oh for crying out loud you guys tried this in 2004.

I was not aware that Fluke was in any kind of national spotlight in 2004. Perhaps you can provide a link?

See horse. Horse is dead. Stop beating. You're really looking like jerks.

First of all, what are you talking about? Second, my statements are my own, my position my own. Whatever group you think you're putting me into, don't.

Actually I've been a major international feminist for almost two decades. And you?

No shit on my part. What about you?

So, to respond to my actual comment, are you confirming that you are a right wing extremist idiot, yes or no?

I don't think Miss Fluke knows what a prostitute is.

I think she does. I do. Did she expect her employer, which is a PUBLIC employer, to get an exemption from PUBLIC law, because their public entity happened to be owned by some religious group?

why the hell not? he gave exemptions to all his union buddies around 1200 or so now and country.. cry us a river.

Forum List

Back