Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

I do find it amusing that you who claim to be so enlightened advocate for the murder of everyone else....but you.....
Nope, nor will you ever be able to find that I said such a thing. "All guns" includes my guns, "all humans" includes me, although I prefer to think of myself as not human, humans suck.

And if you can think no one would know that by reading what you post here, which is mostly just trolling.
Buy more guns and ammo...
You brought a gun to a drone fight. Good luck, you'll need it.

Oh....I see. You hate the human race..
That's correct, and it's very easy to hate, if you're rational and think beyond your own skin that is. Most, like you, cannot.

The fancy term for it is anthropocentrism, a very dangerous thing.

"Anthropocentrism (/ˌænθrɵpɵˈsɛntrɪzəm/; from Greek ἄνθρωπος, ánthrōpos, "human being"; and κέντρον, kéntron, "center") is the belief that human beings are the central or most significant species on the planet (in the sense that they are considered to have a moral status or value higher than that of all other organisms), or the assessment of reality through an exclusively human perspective.[1] The term can be used interchangeably with humanocentrism, and some refer to the concept as human supremacy or human exceptionalism. The mediocrity principle is the opposite of anthropocentrism. Anthropocentrism is considered to be profoundly embedded in many modern human cultures and conscious acts. It is a major concept in the field of environmental ethics and environmental philosophy,
where it is often considered to be the root cause of problems created by human action within the ecosphere."

Anthropocentrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why don't you do the "human race" a favor and kill yourself first... Put your money where mouth is.
Lead by example??
Another Pro-Lifer, and one life does nothing. Get me a billion or two and now we're talking. When it's seven billion there will be hope the world once again.
You disappoint me, here I thought you just might be one to follow through will your claims... When the chips are down progressives never have any follow through.
But, then again if you have a girl/boy friend or wife they must already know this to be true, huh??

I do find it amusing that you who claim to be so enlightened advocate for the murder of everyone else....but you.....
Nope, nor will you ever be able to find that I said such a thing. "All guns" includes my guns, "all humans" includes me, although I prefer to think of myself as not human, humans suck.

And if you can think no one would know that by reading what you post here, which is mostly just trolling.
The next few days a record number of firearms are going to be sold, this must make you sad??

That's correct, and it's very easy to hate, if you're rational and think beyond your own skin that is. Most, like you, cannot.

"Anthropocentrism (/ˌænθrɵpɵˈsɛntrɪzəm/; from Greek ἄνθρωπος, ánthrōpos, "human being"; and κέντρον, kéntron, "center") is the belief that human beings are the central or most significant species on the planet (in the sense that they are considered to have a moral status or value higher than that of all other organisms), or the assessment of reality through an exclusively human perspective.[1] The term can be used interchangeably with humanocentrism, and some refer to the concept as human supremacy or human exceptionalism. The mediocrity principle is the opposite of anthropocentrism. Anthropocentrism is considered to be profoundly embedded in many modern human cultures and conscious acts. It is a major concept in the field of environmental ethics and environmental philosophy,
where it is often considered to be the root cause of problems created by human action within the ecosphere."

Why don't you do the "human race" a favor and kill yourself first... Put your money where mouth is.
Lead by example??
Another Pro-Lifer, and one life does nothing. Get me a billion or two and now we're talking. When it's seven billion there will be hope the world once again.
You disappoint me, here I thought you just might be one to follow through will your claims... When the chips are down progressives never have any follow through.
But, then again if you have a girl/boy friend or wife they must already know this to be true, huh??
Your promotion of suicide is noted. And I've always said, all humans. That is the only fix.

The few days a record number of firearms are going to be sold, this must make you sad??
Nope. With three hundred million around it matters not a damn. Unlike you I can do math.

Lead by example??
Your promotion of suicide is noted. And I've always said, all humans. That is the only fix.
How about apes??

Lead by example??
How about apes??
Nope, they're fine, even though they have their own little wars and murderous ways. They aren't destroying life on this planet.

The few days a record number of firearms are going to be sold, this must make you sad??
Nope. With three hundred million around it matters not a damn. Unlike you I can do math.
I don't think your message is getting out, firearm sales are only increasing...

Lead by example??
How about apes??
Nope, they're fine, even though they have their own little wars and murderous ways. They aren't destroying life on this planet.
Rats and mice??

How about apes??
Rats and mice??
Humans only. Clear?

Paranoia and fear sells better than sex...

How about apes??
Rats and mice??
Humans only. Clear?
Extra terrestrial's??

Why do firearms bother you so much??

Lead by example??

Lol. You are so full of shit. I'm not buying your lies. If you really felt that way, then you wouldn't be so upset over gun deaths. Isn't that right? :lol:

Where on earth do you people who post here come from? Are you even from the planet earth?

They kill things.

Lead by example??

Lol. You are so full of shit. I'm not buying your lies. If you really felt that way, then you wouldn't be so upset over gun deaths. Isn't that right? :lol:

Where on earth do you people who post here come from? Are you even from the planet earth?
I think he is one of those guys who stays in their parents basement and only comes out to play dungeons and dragons with their like...

They kill things.
There are a lot of things that "kill things"... Just that guns can kill nothing on their own.
I think you have watched too much Harry Potter...

Forum List

Back