Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

I do?? Hmm. Interesting. Nobody's ever told me that I think that before. :)
Your might as well, since you are unable to think thoughts beyond that.

You are a poe. Just admit it. :itsok:
Nope. I'm radical, sometimes reactionary, and usually neither. The world is not what you believe, and never was.

You "kill all males" comment? Wow. Perhaps that is why you are in such fear of guns and gun owners? You are projecting. You don't trust yourself so therefore you feel that everyone must be as you are. Well, let me assure you, that is NOT the case.
I don't fear guns, or males, but if I had a vagina I sure as hell would. Males are abusers, molesters, rapists, and killers, or can't you do math?

Projecting again perhaps?

Nope. I'm radical, sometimes reactionary, and usually neither. The world is not what you believe, and never was.

I vote Poe or crazy. :D
You have absolutely zero ability to judge. Tell you what though, I'll give you a test.

Let's say that we wanted to cut the rates of sexual assault by 95%. Which sex would we ban, males or females?

You don't ban people, you retard!
Oh, but you do, at times. It can be done, and answer the question?

If I have just one fish tank, and I have 100 fish, and one fish is eating all the rest, do I just let that happen until I no longer have any any fish or do I kill that one fish to save the rest?

You have absolutely zero ability to judge. Tell you what though, I'll give you a test.

Let's say that we wanted to cut the rates of sexual assault by 95%. Which sex would we ban, males or females?

Where are you going to ban them from? The country, the world? You are . . . nuts. These comments should be taken into consideration by everyone who has had the misfortune to read them and applied to all of your future statements.

Also, if this is something you feel very strongly about, I would suggest you volunteer and set an example. Lol.
If I were going to protect women and girls (and young males), I would kill all, or nearly all, adult males. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

You "kill all males" comment? Wow. Perhaps that is why you are in such fear of guns and gun owners? You are projecting. You don't trust yourself so therefore you feel that everyone must be as you are. Well, let me assure you, that is NOT the case.
I don't fear guns, or males, but if I had a vagina I sure as hell would. Males are abusers, molesters, rapists, and killers, or can't you do math?

Projecting again perhaps?
Nope. It's math. Criminals, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, are male, almost without exception.

Where are you going to ban them from? The country, the world? You are . . . nuts. These comments should be taken into consideration by everyone who has had the misfortune to read them and applied to all of your future statements.

Also, if this is something you feel very strongly about, I would suggest you volunteer and set an example. Lol.
If I were going to protect women and girls (and young males), I would kill all, or nearly all, adult males. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

You sound like a clown. :D

Men are who rape men, women, and children. If I wish to make women and girls safe, I ban the penis. I know, you don't get it, but, you are pretty fuckin' stupid so that is to be expected.

God you're one dumb dolt. But you should castrate yourself: the thought of you breeding would be too horrific to comprehend

He must be a Poe. Has to be. :D
Nope. You think the earth is flat, I know it's round, which you cannot accept.

You're even wrong on this one, the earth is not round, it's more oval with a bunch of bumps.

So you're saying you'd become exactly what you want to prevent, a violent, murdering POS. Well you are a third of the way there already. You got the POS right.

So you're saying you'd become exactly what you want to prevent, a violent, murdering POS. Well you are a third of the way there already. You got the POS right.
It's a theoretical position. It should not be that hard to understands, dumbass.

Last edited:
Men are who rape men, women, and children. If I wish to make women and girls safe, I ban the penis. I know, you don't get it, but, you are pretty fuckin' stupid so that is to be expected.

God you're one dumb dolt. But you should castrate yourself: the thought of you breeding would be too horrific to comprehend

You're even wrong on this one, the earth is not round, it's more oval with a bunch of bumps.
Literalism, pass. Clear?

You sound like a clown. :D
No, it's sanity when you are no such thing.

Last edited:

talk about a barking loon
It's math. All you have to do is figure who rapes women and children, it's not hard.

Your math is pretty stupid. You wish to murder every man in the world even though the number of rapists is an extremely small percentage. Yet you want to disarm people so they are unable to defend themselves from robbers and other criminals. Every post you make just shows what a loon you are.

talk about a barking loon
It's math. All you have to do is figure who rapes women and children, it's not hard.
Your math is pretty stupid. You wish to murder every man in the world even though the number of rapists is an extremely small percentage. Yet you want to disarm people so they are unable to defend themselves from robbers and other criminals. Every post you make just shows what a loon you are.
There being no males protects females. There being no humans protects all other species. Clear enough, dumbfuck?

I know, you don't understand....

Last edited:

It's a theoretical position. It should not be that hard to understands, dumbass.

OH! Like most regressive theories, sounds great in your head, have no application in the REAL WORLD. You're good at that.

Literalism, pass. Clear?

So you're saying we should consider everything you say generalized junk? I can do that.

I do?? Hmm. Interesting. Nobody's ever told me that I think that before. :)

So you want to take everybody's gun away, then kill everybody so that they don't rape women and kids.

Folks, this is the epitome of liberal thinking. Just so you remember next time you vote.

A theoretical position? :lol: Let us hope.

Forum List

Back