Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

Florida Vying to Become 46th State to Allow Open Carry

Great news. Let me guess last 4....Hawaii,Mass,NY and Cali? That's without looking....as an extra 2 i'll guess Illinois and Connecticut

Anyways...great news hope it passes and armed people are a free people and criminals are a lot less likely to try and rob someone if they think they may get shot for their trouble.
"California, Florida, Illinois, New York, and South Carolina.”

Open carry is obnoxious . Why not just walk around with a baseball bat . Fucking tools.

Open carry is obnoxious . Why not just walk around with a baseball bat . Fucking tools.
Then don't open carry. See how easy that was to fix for yourself? Can we get your city and vehicle color etc please? Criminals love victims handed to them on a platter.

Then don't open carry. See how easy that was to fix for yourself? Can we get your city and vehicle color etc please? Criminals love victims handed to them on a platter.

I don't carry at all and have never been the victim of a criminal. Your mind is the best defense.

I don't carry at all and have never been the victim of a criminal. Your mind is the best defense.
Good for you. I hope it never happens but I sure in the hell would want to be armed so I could defend myself if it did happen....what about you?

Good for you. I hope it never happens but I sure in the hell would want to be armed so I could defend myself if it did happen....what about you?

I think you are much better off using your mind. Gun fights are a god way to get killed.

I think you are much better off using your mind. Gun fights are a god way to get killed.

Using YOUR mind is a 'good' way to get killed.

I prefer to use something that works

I assume your mind doesn't work then. I don't have that problem.

Go ahead. No one will force you to use or even own a gun. Not being armed can get you killed just as much as being armed and fighting back can....I would rather take my chance. Most if not all criminals are cowards who will run at the sight of a victim using a weapon or being pulled on them.

I assume your mind doesn't work then

you 'assume' incorrectly, as usual.

I don't have that problem.

Your posts prove otherwise

Go ahead. No one will force you to use or even own a gun. Not being armed can get you killed just as much as being armed and fighting back can....I would rather take my chance. Most if not all criminals are cowards who will run at the sight of a victim using a weapon or being pulled on them.

Yep I think it makes one more likely to be shot. It's a free country, do what you want. But crime has been going down for over 30 years. If you aren't involved in criminal activity and use common sense you are very safe.

Then why do you have no confidence in your mind? I'm pretty old and don't know anyone who has ever needed a gun for defense. It's not that scary out there.

Yep I think it makes one more likely to be shot. It's a free country, do what you want. But crime has been going down for over 30 years. If you aren't involved in criminal activity and use common sense you are very safe.

But crime has been going down for over 30 years.

and the number of privately owned firearms has greatly increased.

Use you brain on that, see if you can find a correlation

Crime has gone down as access to defending ones self have expanded. Also no it doesn't make you more likely to get shot. But not having a weapon to defend yourself when the thug decides he don't want any witnesses can and would be a fatal mistake,I prefer at least having a chance at shooting the SOB that's trying to kill me. My life ain't great but I got a wife and 4 kids to live for. Not sure where you get the idea that being unarmed means you are less likely to be shot...thugs don't ask the victim if they are armed they just rob and then shoot....they ain't there for a conversation.

Liberals are people that believe if they don't want something, nobody should have it.

Then why do you have no confidence in your mind? I'm pretty old and don't know anyone who has ever needed a gun for defense. It's not that scary out there.

Then why do you have no confidence in your mind?

I have every confidence in my mind.

It's yours I have no confidence in, especially considering your reading comprehension ablilties

Studies have shown no correlation. Try there are cameras everywhere and security systems.

Then move to my neighborhood and see if you feel the same way.

Studies have shown no correlation. Try there are cameras everywhere and security systems.

Yes, and they are a good thing after you get your head blown off and the cops need to find out who did it.

Forum List

Back