Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
We need 49 more Ron Desantis' in this country if we want to keep our kids safe from groomers, pedophiles, and child molesters.

Hit them where it hurts. You groom kids? Say bye-bye to your liquor license, business license, or occupancy permit.

A hotel in Miami is about to lose its liquor license because it hosted a sexually explicit show called a Drag Queen Christmas with children present, a violation of law in Florida.

We need 49 more Ron Desantis' in this country if we want to keep our kids safe from groomers, pedophiles, and child molesters.

Hit them where it hurts. You groom kids? Say bye-bye to your liquor license, business license, or occupancy permit.

A hotel in Miami is about to lose its liquor license because it hosted a sexually explicit show called a Drag Queen Christmas with children present, a violation of law in Florida.

Looks like, if they want to keep selling liquor in the hotel bar, they's best restrict adult intertainment to adults. Sound fine to me. Somebody in this TN town wanted to do a drag show, open to the public. Community leader, religious leaders and local government came together. The drag show was allowed but not in the public space they wanted, but moved inside a building, with no minors allowed and JPD and Sheriff's deputies at the doors to make sure it "No Minors" was enforced. It was quietly handled, without national attention, regulations quickly adopted and put in place for the benefit of the community, and it's responsibility to look after the welfare of kids, and the drag show went off, without much fuss. Our Mayor and public officials (for the most part) usually have their sht together for the good of the town and surrounding county.

Looks like, if they want to keep selling liquor in the hotel bar, they's best restrict adult intertainment to adults. Sound fine to me. Somebody in this TN town wanted to do a drag show, open to the public. Community leader, religious leaders and local government came together. The drag show was allowed but not in the public space they wanted, but moved inside a building, with no minors allowed and JPD and Sheriff's deputies at the doors to make sure it "No Minors" was enforced. It was quietly handled, without national attention, regulations quickly adopted and put in place for the benefit of the community, and it's responsibility to look after the welfare of kids, and the drag show went off, without much fuss. Our Mayor and public officials (for the most part) usually have their sht together for the good of the town and surrounding county.

That works for me. Treat them like strip clubs. No minors, period.

I don't understand the compulsion these drag queens have for performing in front of children.

Fascism is disgusting. Leave people alone!
quote-benito-mussolini-created-the-word-fascism-he-defined-it-as-the-merging-of-the-state-adam-mckay-89-3-0304.jpg

So much ignorance and stupidity in this post.

Drag performers are not "groomers", and drag shows aren't sexual, unless it's for a restricted by age.

For years, I took my kids to these Christmas shows: Every Christmas, Ross and his wife [ballerina Karen Kain], would destroy a well loved children's story with song dance, and men playing some of the women's parts - like the ugly step sisters in Cinderella; the Nurse, in Romeo and Juliet, Aladdin's Mother [a homely woman from Newfoundland].

These delightful shows would be illegal in Florida.

Drag performers are not "groomers", and drag shows aren't sexual, unless it's for a restricted by age.

For years, I took my kids to these Christmas shows: Every Christmas, Ross and his wife [ballerina Karen Kain], would destroy a well loved children's story with song dance, and men playing some of the women's parts - like the ugly step sisters in Cinderella; the Nurse, in Romeo and Juliet, Aladdin's Mother [a homely woman from Newfoundland].

FB_IMG_1678647343202.jpg

Missed your precious groomers were exposing themselves in Florida, huh?

Good.

I bet it wasn't as much fun for the sick freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back