Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote-benito-mussolini-created-the-word-fascism-he-defined-it-as-the-merging-of-the-state-adam-mckay-89-3-0304.jpg

Strange, but I grew up in the 1950's and it was used to refer to right wing authoritarianism when I was in public School.

Why would you believe a comedy movie director on anything??? I have pants that are older than this clown.

During the event, performers showed their prosthetic breasts and genitals, rubbed their prosthetic female breasts on the faces and mouths of audience members, intentionally exposed their rears, were "simulating masturbation" and had "graphic depictions of childbirth and/or abortion," according to a complaint that the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation filed.

Yeah, real kid friendly

Good.

America never should have let drag queens and trannies go mainstream. All that led to is the lowering of America's standards, morals and values which just led to people trying to sexualize kids.

Stay away from the kids.
That's all you got, isn't it?

You said that I "wanted to put unvaccinated people in jail and take their kids away."

Now, with your trolling, are you just admitting that you lied?

Don't be such a pussy. Stand up for yourself for chrissake.

That's all you got, isn't it?

You said that I "wanted to put unvaccinated people in jail and take their kids away."

Now, with your trolling, are you just admitting that you lied?

Don't be such a pussy. Stand up for yourself for chrissake.

Are you saying you didn't support putting unvaccinated people in jail and taking their kids away?

No way. I'm not doing your homework. You claimed I wanted to put parents in jail (and take away their kids). Quote it, or continuing being a chickenshit.

Or, you could own up to your mistake and apologize. But we know you're not that kinda guy. Don't we?

So you got nothing, just like I expected. Now beat it, troll, you're annoying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back