Florida Pulse gay club attacked

This thread certainly displays the cognitive dissonance on both sides of the aisle.

The Regressive left always defends Islam, even as they claim to champion gay rights. The hardcore right talks about "faggots" while using the death of gay people to point out the danger of Islamism.

They are hypocrites all as far as I'm concerned.

Hey pp, since when does a progressive not stand behind gays? When it goes against muslims religion and your party's directive..
Fickle much?
No, I'm not buying that "awh, they're just saying bad things about them crap" First of all, it's not just "lip service" They are doing plenty to make life miserable for LGBT people, but that is beside the point.

The point is that there are people who are advocating what amounts to genocide and all genocide starts with hateful rhetoric. Rhetoric leads to marginalization and dehumanization which sets the stage for the acceptance of discrimination, internment, expulsion and even death. It is all the same mentality. It's what I call the continuum of violence. Speech can be violent and incite violence.
But which ones are actually throwing them off roofs?
Holy crap! Seriously?? You already asked that simplistic question once. I responded with a lengthy and detailed explanation as to why the answer to that question does not address the real issue, and all that you can do is to respond with the same question again? Do you have even two functioning brain cells to rub together??
It matters to me and to the ones being thrown off the roofs. Muslims are throwing fags off of roofs. Muslims are burning women for refusing to be sex slave. Muslims stone women for being raped. Muslims kills rooms full of people for simply existing. Christians aren't doing this shit. Lip service doesn't equate to the actual murder and mayhem created by Muslims. Muslims are the problem. Muslims need to be banned.

Don't let this guy out rabt you Sparky!!

Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/15/2016 2:00 pm
On his “Trunews” radio program on Monday, after declaring that the Orlando massacre represented God’s judgment on America, Rick Wiles said that the U.S. government should “outlaw Islam” and “confiscate Muslims.”

“The left is calling for gun control. What we need is Muslim control. We don’t need to confiscate guns, we need to confiscate Muslims. You’re not going to solve this problem until you round up the Muslims and ship them out of this country. End of discussion. Outlaw Islam. Make it an illegal religion. Don’t tell me it can’t be done. Pass a constitutional amendment that says we’re a Christian nation and Islam is illegal. Done. Get rid of it. Stamp it out before it destroys civilization.”

“Anyone who is a practicing Muslim is mentally ill,” he added, before claiming that the U.S. government is bringing terrorists into the country. “We’re all going to die, gay and straight, left and right, Republican and Democrat, we’re all going to die if we don’t get this stopped really soon.” Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'
That is an idiotic question. I stand behind loyal, law abiding Muslims as well as gays. If you have trouble understanding that, it's not my problem.

<<<< Syrian restaurants in Turkey...

<<<< restaurants for the 1 week tourists..... Not 5 star....

<<<< Syrian restaurants in Turkey...

<<<< restaurants for the 1 week tourists..... Not 5 star....

Don't give me this B.S. about them being in major turmoil that they cannot help their own displaced migrants be humble in their guest's homelands.

That is an idiotic question. I stand behind loyal, law abiding Muslims as well as gays. If you have trouble understanding that, it's not my problem.

You might as well say you stand behind loyal, law abiding members of the Aryan Brotherhood as well as Jews for all the sense that makes.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims make Westboro Baptist look like child's play in comparison. A large percentage supports death for homosexuality.

Do you routinely support one group that is so intolerant of another as to support their death? Being "law abiding" has nothing to do with it. It is what people actually believe that matters.

"I know where you live. Satan's throne is there. Yet you hold on to my name and have not denied your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was killed in your presence, where Satan lives."

Revelation 2:13

If there is anyone who knows how to look into where the 7 churches of Revelation is located in, it wouldn't be too hard to know which places Christ is talking about... And find which place Satan lives..

Pergamon /ˈpɜːrɡəmən/ or /ˈpɜːrɡəmɒn/ or Pergamum /ˈpɜːrɡəməm/ (Ancient Greek: τὸ Πέργαμον, to Pergamon, or ἡ Πέργαμος, hē Pergamos) was an ancient Greek city in Aeolis, Pergamon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aeolis Aeolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History
Greek settlements in western Asia Minor, Aeolian area in dark red.
According to Homer's description, Odysseus, after his stay with the Cyclopes, reached the island of Aeolia, who provided him with the west wind Zephyr.

In early times, by the 8th century BC, the Aeolians' twelve most important cities were independent, and formed a league (Dodecapolis): Cyme, Larissa (also called Phriconis), Neonteichos, Temnus, Cilla, Notion, Aegiroessa, Pitane, Aegae, Myrina, Gryneion, and Smyrna.[1]

The most celebrated of the cities was Smyrna (modern Izmir, Turkey), but in 699 BC, Smyrna became part of an Ionian confederacy. The remaining cities were conquered by Croesus, king of Lydia (reigned 560-546 BC). Later they were held successively by the Persians, Macedonians, Seleucids, and Pergamenes. [2]

Pergamon /ˈpɜːrɡəmən/ or /ˈpɜːrɡəmɒn/ or Pergamum /ˈpɜːrɡəməm/ (Ancient Greek: τὸ Πέργαμον, to Pergamon, or ἡ Πέργαμος, hē Pergamos) was an ancient Greek city in Aeolis, Pergamon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aeolis Aeolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History

Greek settlements in western Asia Minor, Aeolian area in dark red.
According to Homer's description, Odysseus, after his stay with the Cyclopes, reached the island of Aeolia, who provided him with the west wind Zephyr.

In early times, by the 8th century BC, the Aeolians' twelve most important cities were independent, and formed a league (Dodecapolis): Cyme, Larissa (also called Phriconis), Neonteichos, Temnus, Cilla, Notion, Aegiroessa, Pitane, Aegae, Myrina, Gryneion, and Smyrna.[1]

The most celebrated of the cities was Smyrna (modern Izmir, Turkey), but in 699 BC, Smyrna became part of an Ionian confederacy. The remaining cities were conquered by Croesus, king of Lydia (reigned 560-546 BC). Later they were held successively by the Persians, Macedonians, Seleucids, and Pergamenes. [2]

WAit wait... Is this trying to tell me that a Greek city was in Turkey???

So please don't say it is okay that people coming out of Pergamon's area or areas near to it are justified killing and raping and stealing people's lives and life's work...

Forum List

Back