Florida Pulse gay club attacked

If Islam gave you the opportunity to live anyway you want but only under the condition that you accept their 'ways', would you say that god was alla and that Mohammad was his prophet while rejecting the Son-ship of Christ Jesus?
Because in Islam, God has no son... And anyone who claims to be God's Son is a heretic liar.....
The Quran even goes as far as to mention Ezra of the Old Testament and how not even Ezra is God's son.. Not ONLY Begotten son, but just son.. I guess in Islam, they don't feel as if they are God's sons and daughters but only people who worship.... In Christianity, we ARE sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ. See the relationship difference??
they can't even claim themselves as sons and daughters of God...
and if anyone was to accept those lines of thinking and renounce our 'sonship' with God through Christ, we make ourselves 'stranger' and we ourselves separate ourselves from Him in our thought and heart as not being part of His family..
I just pray they are not trying to separate me by using fear tactics such as murdering threats and beheading threats....
but the reason i posted the facts about the Middle east which another person agreed as true, was because they don't care about the gay issue. They care about faith issues more...

Because in Islam, God has no son... And anyone who claims to be God's Son is a heretic liar.....
The Quran even goes as far as to mention Ezra of the Old Testament and how not even Ezra is God's son.. Not ONLY Begotten son, but just son.. I guess in Islam, they don't feel as if they are God's sons and daughters but only people who worship.... In Christianity, we ARE sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ. See the relationship difference??
and if anyone was to accept those lines of thinking and renounce our 'sonship' with God through Christ, we make ourselves 'stranger' and we ourselves separate ourselves from Him in our thought and heart as not being part of His family..
I just pray they are not trying to separate me by using fear tactics such as murdering threats and beheading threats....
but the reason i posted the facts about the Middle east which another person agreed as true, was because they don't care about the gay issue. They care about faith issues more...
How can they say they are anti-homosexual because it is against Islam yet allow it in an Islam nation?

How can they say they are anti-homosexual because it is against Islam yet allow it in an Islam nation?
They're being hypocritical with sex and heretical ideas....

Heretics for this reason... the quran does not condone random rape nor random man slaughter...

Heretics for this reason... the quran does not condone random rape nor random man slaughter...
yet all of the middle eastern Islamic Nations are sitting and watching innocent people get slaughtered by their own migrants?

yet all of the middle eastern Islamic Nations are sitting and watching innocent people get slaughtered by their own migrants?
and then they want to send more out of their country into others?

NO country from which the migrants came out of have shown any concern to what their own people are doing in the lands that have welcomed them in for protection...

NO country from which the migrants came out of have shown any concern to what their own people are doing in the lands that have welcomed them in for protection...
But the Nations are having parties of LBGT?

Hey pp, since when does a progressive not stand behind gays? When it goes against muslims religion and your party's directive..
Fickle much?
Vs which religion is actually throwing them off of roofs and not simply giving lip service.
No, I'm not buying that "awh, they're just saying bad things about them crap" First of all, it's not just "lip service" They are doing plenty to make life miserable for LGBT people, but that is beside the point.

The point is that there are people who are advocating what amounts to genocide and all genocide starts with hateful rhetoric. Rhetoric leads to marginalization and dehumanization which sets the stage for the acceptance of discrimination, internment, expulsion and even death. It is all the same mentality. It's what I call the continuum of violence. Speech can be violent and incite violence.
But which ones are actually throwing them off roofs?
Holy crap! Seriously?? You already asked that simplistic question once. I responded with a lengthy and detailed explanation as to why the answer to that question does not address the real issue, and all that you can do is to respond with the same question again? Do you have even two functioning brain cells to rub together??
It matters to me and to the ones being thrown off the roofs. Muslims are throwing fags off of roofs. Muslims are burning women for refusing to be sex slave. Muslims stone women for being raped. Muslims kills rooms full of people for simply existing. Christians aren't doing this shit. Lip service doesn't equate to the actual murder and mayhem created by Muslims. Muslims are the problem. Muslims need to be banned.

Don't let this guy out rabt you Sparky!!

Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/15/2016 2:00 pm
On his “Trunews” radio program on Monday, after declaring that the Orlando massacre represented God’s judgment on America, Rick Wiles said that the U.S. government should “outlaw Islam” and “confiscate Muslims.”

“The left is calling for gun control. What we need is Muslim control. We don’t need to confiscate guns, we need to confiscate Muslims. You’re not going to solve this problem until you round up the Muslims and ship them out of this country. End of discussion. Outlaw Islam. Make it an illegal religion. Don’t tell me it can’t be done. Pass a constitutional amendment that says we’re a Christian nation and Islam is illegal. Done. Get rid of it. Stamp it out before it destroys civilization.”

“Anyone who is a practicing Muslim is mentally ill,” he added, before claiming that the U.S. government is bringing terrorists into the country. “We’re all going to die, gay and straight, left and right, Republican and Democrat, we’re all going to die if we don’t get this stopped really soon.” Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'

They're still frequenting their local bar hideouts?

and sexing it up and doing their local drugs of choice while the ones that left their country is causing the whole world wondering what the heck?? Europe is facing a Migrant crisis which involves innocent lives and monies that can be used to help their own...

and sexing it up and doing their local drugs of choice while the ones that left their country is causing the whole world wondering what the heck?? Europe is facing a Migrant crisis which involves innocent lives and monies that can be used to help their own...
And they are carrying on with life as usual??

if the internal wars are on the huge National, full-sized scale, then there would be no more people being able to do anything but fight..

if the internal wars are on the huge National, full-sized scale, then there would be no more people being able to do anything but fight..

Has the business districts of any of the nations being taken over by internal insurgents?

Has the business districts of any of the nations being taken over by internal insurgents?
Not ALL major then...

Not ALL major then...
Each one of the main financial districts for each Nation hasn't even been touched by gunfire...

Not ALL major then...
Each one of the main financial districts for each Nation hasn't even been touched by gunfire...
So this whole idea that the national government is on a stand-still due to violence is kinda too hard to believe.

Not ALL major then...
So this whole idea that the national government is on a stand-still due to violence is kinda too hard to believe.
if the government was, that would mean absolutely no business transactions at all....

So please don't think I'm looking down on Turkey because of their liberality towards humans..

Can you imagine how the 'gay' population in America might feel if this might be going on in their own city?
Chicago has a gay population there also... and with all this homophobic, 'you must die' attitude coming out of Islamist's propaganda, can they even feel safe any time they leave their homes?
And the propaganda is not only targeting homosexuals but every non-believer of Islam...
It's almost as if in order to be allowed to live safely the way you want, you must accept their terms while living on your land of birth...
If Islam gave you the opportunity to live anyway you want but only under the condition that you accept their 'ways', would you say that god was alla and that Mohammad was his prophet while rejecting the Son-ship of Christ Jesus?
How can you "live anyway you want" when you are forced to "accept their ways"?

Forum List

Back