Florida legislation intends on protecting school prayer,as Trump declares Sunday National Prayer Day

• Banned
listening to Dems talk about Jesus is the same as listening to them talk about national security. they're not comfortable with either!

white Southerners like Jesus and Nascar, on the other hand

The 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of religion. There shouldn't be any need for legislation especially when hypocrite elitists in Congress hire a chaplain who leads them in prayer before sessions.

listening to Dems talk about Jesus is the same as listening to them talk about national security. they're not comfortable with either!

Did you tweet that thought to Trumpy? See what he thinks of your assessment. He is the one hollering about that prayer stuff. Or do we have to pull out video footage coming from his mouth on this subject?

• Banned

Did you tweet that thought to Trumpy? See what he thinks of your assessment. He is the one hollering about that prayer stuff. Or do we have to pull out video footage coming from his mouth on this subject?
i tweet all my good thoughts to Trump!

• Banned
brothers and sisters: there is no bigger proof of Christ's divinity but that he is still hated by the left...2,000 years after his death!

WTF is your point?

So you are comfortable attending a high school sporting event where they force everyone to bow to an islamic prayer?

yes?

You are a conservative.
That means you are stupid, dumb, ignorant and are completely incapable of seeing things from anyone elses perspective.

Public schools are for ALL of the public REGARDLESS OF RELIGION!

public schools should NOT promote ANY RELIGION! period.

Yes...I am uncomfortable with muslims or christians or zoroastrians demanding that everyone pray to THEIR god....

keep you religion at home or in your torture chambers and STOP DEMANDING the fukin right to force your religion on everyone else

Trump's faith is what i call nonchalant Christianity.

its there...you just dont recognize it!

Didn't Biden have trouble last week saying God? His party has axed God from existence. I can only laugh at Prog preachers. And African American prog preachers do not represent the constituents as their work shows not to good results.

“I know there is a God, and that He hates injustice and slavery. I see the storm coming, and I know that His hand is in it. If He has a place and work for me, and I think He has, I believe I am ready.”.
Abraham Lincoln

Forum List

Back