Florida Law Requires Transgender People to Keep Their Gender Assigned at Birth For Driver's License

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm actually on the fence about this myself. I have a problem with them indoctrinating kids with this and I don't want to be forced into their agenda, but when it comes them feeling free to live their own lives I'm all for it.

The only problem is what category does this law fall underneath? Being able to live and let live, or does the law exist because it's all about not being forced to give into their delusions?

To me, the place to draw the line is simple. Well, two places:

1) No hormones, or any other treatment with permanent effects until the patient is 18. Even then, I find it unethical. Psychiatrists typically will not diagnose schizophrenia for a patient under twenty-one. They need time to find out if this is a typical "imaginary friend," or an authentic delusion.

2) Legal recognition as the opposite gender from birth gender only after full genital surgery.

The only thing that makes me hesitant about 2), is that I believe that many "transgender" people can and should be happy leaving their genitals alone and simply being "girls with something extra," or "men with vaginas." A working vagina has to be better from a sexual functioning standpoint than a cobbled-together tube of flesh that cannot function sexually except through hydrolics or whatever.

Still, women need privacy from men in women's private areas. As long as a "transwoman" still has a penis, a man is what he is.

The topic of changing birth certificates for transgender individuals came up on another message board I was on and I offered my opinion that changing a birth certificate should be considered fraud because birth certificates are considered vital records and they document a particular state or condition of the individual at a specific point in time. Someone on the board took time to explain to me why that is not the case, in their opinion, and I did give it some consideration but I still am very uneasy about allowing modification of a key document that is used to identify a person.

Personally I think sealing the document would be better than altering it, since they use this mechanism to hide things in the legal system such as juvenile records. I realize THIS topic deals with assigned birth on a drivers license but you need a birth certificate (or some other "vital" record) to get a drivers license so I believe these topics are related.

And for the record, I am not anti-transgender, I'm just really particular about accuracy when it comes to data since working with data and databases is a part of my career.

There is no such thing as "trans-gender." It doesn't exist. There is no biological, genetic, or hormonal support for the idea that someone born as a boy can "transition" to female or vice versa. Changing birth certificates or legal identification is bullshit.

If you are a boy and want to act like a girl or vice versa, go ahead and do it. But don't expect the Government or any public institution to patronize that delusion. And if you encounter the occasional person who calls you "Sir" when you want to be called, "Ma'am," that is YOUR problem, not theirs.

I'm actually on the fence about this myself. I have a problem with them indoctrinating kids with this and I don't want to be forced into their agenda, but when it comes them feeling free to live their own lives I'm all for it.

The only problem is what category does this law fall underneath? Being able to live and let live, or does the law exist because it's all about not being forced to give into their delusions?

So, if it is a woman, but now transitioned to be a man with a 7 inch schlong, that gets arrested for something, with no update on Driver's License, does that mean he'll be showering with all the females in women's jail? If less than 18, but no update to DL, but with his newly built 7 in schlong, does he go to female juvenile detention.

I am not sure I get the point or the ramifications of this regulation or how it will be applied.

• Banned
The topic of changing birth certificates for transgender individuals came up on another message board I was on and I offered my opinion that changing a birth certificate should be considered fraud because birth certificates are considered vital records and they document a particular state or condition of the individual at a specific point in time.

There is no such thing as "trans-gender." It doesn't exist. There is no biological, genetic, or hormonal support for the idea that someone born as a boy can "transition" to female or vice versa. Changing birth certificates or legal identification is bullshit.

If you are a boy and want to act like a girl or vice versa, go ahead and do it. But don't expect the Government or any public institution to patronize that delusion. And if you encounter the occasional person who calls you "Sir" when you want to be called, "Ma'am," that is YOUR problem, not theirs.

I love all of these thoughts.

So, if it is a woman, but now transitioned to be a man with a 7 inch schlong, that gets arrested for something, with no update on Driver's License, does that mean he'll be showering with all the females in women's jail? If less than 18, but no update to DL, but with his newly built 7 in schlong, does he go to female juvenile detention.

To be perfectly honest with you I don't know as you brought up a really good point.

I am not sure I get the point or the ramifications of this regulation or how it will be applied.
My thoughts are about practicality. If someone has functioning uterus and ovaries, then he/she goes to an all-female prison. This is so that he/she cannot be raped, get pregnant and then have a child. If someone doesn't have uterus and ovaries, and regardless of whether they have a fake penis, then I could care less which prison they go to, because they can't get pregnant.

I have read stories where a "trans-woman" in a female prison raped female inmates who then got pregnant. This is repulsive.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My thoughts is about practicality. If someone has functioning uterus and ovaries, then he/she goes to an all-female prison. This is so that he/she cannot be raped, get pregnant and then have a child. If someone doesn't have uterus and ovaries, and regardless of whether they have a fake penis, then I could care less which prison they go to, because they can't get pregnant.

I'm more concerned about the other female inmates if a "woman" enters their facility with a dick.

Last edited:

Florida Law Requires Transgender People to Keep Their Gender Assigned at Birth For Driver's License​

A driver's License is an official government document. Perceived gender is subjective, arbitrary. Your gender at birth is not, it is based on hard, objective, verifiable facts.

Next up: people will be changing their birthdate to the date they prefer or like instead of the actual date.

Is this person a she-he or a he-she?

Confusion reigns in lib la la land

A driver's License is an official government document. Perceived gender is subjective, arbitrary. Your gender at birth is not, it is based on hard, objective, verifiable facts.

Next up: people will be changing their birthdate to the date they prefer or like instead of the actual date.

Oh and another good point.

Forum List

Back