Florida Judge voids FLORIDA GOP created congressional map

All districts in all states should be drawn up by people that are either independent, centrist, or completely uninterested in politics.

All states' districts should be in a simple grid, the districts being a collection of squares (or rectangles, or circles, or triangles...) varying in size only to accommodate population variances and irregular state line borders.

You didn't happen to vote for the thug in the White House, did ya'?

You know, the moment you call our sitting President, who was duly elected twice in a row, a thug, you already long lost the argument, whichever one it may have been.

Class bespeaks itself. Ditto for lack thereof.

:eusa_hand:"I have a pen and a phone" He is a thug.... Wake up

All districts in all states should be drawn up by people that are either independent, centrist, or completely uninterested in politics.

All states' districts should be in a simple grid, the districts being a collection of squares (or rectangles, or circles, or triangles...) varying in size only to accommodate population variances and irregular state line borders.

You know, the moment you call our sitting President, who was duly elected twice in a row, a thug, you already long lost the argument, whichever one it may have been.

I speak only the truth, and eschew 'political correctness.'

He is a lying Chicago thug.

Check out the IRS scandal, and correct yourself.

"....who was duly elected twice in a row,..."

Some catch on more slowly....you, case in point.

"New Poll Shows Americans Believe George W. Bush Is More Competent Than Obama"
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/144961-uh-oh-george-w-bush-seen-competent-barack-obama-new-poll/

Last edited:

Check out the IRS scandal
, and correct yourself.

That?s Gotta Hurt: New Poll Shows Americans Believe George W. Bush Is More Competent Than Obama

Obama didn't know anything about that ask Stat he'll tell you:cuckoo:

, and correct yourself.

That?s Gotta Hurt: New Poll Shows Americans Believe George W. Bush Is More Competent Than Obama

Not even a smidgen???

, and correct yourself.

You really aren't very good at following flow of thought, now are you.

PC called our President a thug, I called her out for it.

And you write this drivel?

Are you always so perpetually butthurt, or what?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this makes you look?

:lol:

, and correct yourself.

Thug, troublemaker, ruffian, bully, mobster, criminal, hood, gangster, goon.
Thug Synonyms, Thug Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Perhaps one of the above better assuages your tender sensibilities.

All are true and accurate in describing this President.

PC writes to her audience, Stephanie, CrusaderFrank, The T, and others who hate the President of the United States for no other reasons than the color of his skin, the birh place of his father, his middle name and having the audacity that someone with these characteristics and so different from them would have the audacity to run for the highest office in the land. It must drive losers crazy (in the case of those noted above, it only took a putt).

Florida Senate approves new redistricting maps for Congress

Florida lawmakers OK new redistricting maps

Tallahassee, Florida -- After three days of a special session, state lawmakers have approved a new congressional map to comply with a judge's order.

Two constitutional amendments adopted by voters in 2010 forbid state legislators to consider party affiliation, incumbency or other partisan factors in drawing district lines.

funny, the line waiting for the public hearing was told there was nothing to wait for - :eusa_shhh:

shortly we'll know whether the Judge will comply with the sham ... or ... be a patriot, true American and turn lose the Crakens.

Last edited:

, and correct yourself.

He only seems to be a thug to constitutional loving American citizens who love liberty and you're a joke for blindly cheering him on as he does it. i don't think your Chancellor cares for him much either.:eusa_whistle:

PC writes to her audience, Stephanie, CrusaderFrank, The T, and others who hate the President of the United States for no other reasons than the color of his skin, the birh place of his father, his middle name and having the audacity that someone with these characteristics and so different from them would have the audacity to run for the highest office in the land. It must drive losers crazy (in the case of those noted above, it only took a putt).

Gee, I forgot jroc, another sad loser without the intelligence of a rock.

Gee, I forgot jroc, another sad loser without the intelligence of a rock.

You're a simpleton. Your previous post is an example of your simple mindedness

7566_27_01_14_11_52_44.png

This is a big story. A REAL big story, and one with some far-reaching implications:

TALLAHASSEE: Judge throws out Florida's congressional map - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Judge invalidates two Florida congressional districts | Tampa Bay Times

Florida's electoral map in flux after court ruling | Reuters

A Florida judge just voided the state?s congressional districts. Here?s what you need to know. - The Washington Post

dists1.jpg

The WAPO article links to the judge's ruling, but I could not get the link to work:

Navigator

The site may have gotten overloaded. I will update as soon as possible.

An important detail: this ruling has no effect on the 2014 mid-terms, but it will have an effect on the 2016 elections.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a personal note, on this thread over electioneering, a very large OP that covers the first five postings:

Electioneering | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I gave recommendations for how to do fair and impartial redistricting in all 50 states.

When you read what is happening in Florida (and could well happen in other states), I think that the argument I made has more and more merit with time.

Also, I want to make a specific note that in terms of Gerrymandering, the Democratic Party is often every bit as guilty as the Republican Party. This is a phenomenon that absolutely must stop.
Thank God, there's hope for a fair election in Florida.

I am an American living and working in Germany. She is the Chancellor for BRD, she is not "my" Chancellor. I do not vote in German elections, I vote in US elections. Just to be crystal clear about this.

I'm risking being off topis here, but you push Obama and his policies while living in another continent and not directly effected by them. Does Obamacare cover you in Germany ? "Just to be crystal clear"

I am an American living and working in Germany. She is the Chancellor for BRD, she is not "my" Chancellor. I do not vote in German elections, I vote in US elections. Just to be crystal clear about this.

I'm risking being off topis here, but you push Obama and his policies while living in another continent and not directly effected by them. Does Obamacare cover you in Germany ? "Just to be crystal clear"

The things I choose to talk about are my business, not yours. Geography has nothing to do with it.
But since you were silly enough to bring it up, since I am working in a country with the oldest and most successful health care system in the world, I would say there is a lot that the USA could learn from Germany about practically every single facet of good, effective health care.

Your backhanded slap is noted. Guess that's what happens when you have no real argument to present, what?

Forum List

Back