Zone1 Florida bill named after VP Harris would require teaching Democrats were “party of slavery”

You just keep calling people stupid. The left has become so deranged it’s all they can do. There is no longer any intellectualism on the left. They just attack those who they disagree with. “Racist” “homophobe” “terrorist” “Nazi” “stupid”. The are use to an echo chamber and seem unaware of how ineffectively they support their position.
And I will continue to attack those “Racist” “homophobe” “terrorist” “Nazi” “stupid" people I disagree with.

Go ahead BULLDOG, attack these black folks the way the left always does for leaving your plantation.

Last edited:
And I will continue to attack those “Racist” “homophobe” “terrorist” “Nazi” “stupid" people I disagree with.
I know, par for the leftist course. And you leftist will attack those black folks who don’t vote for Democrats.

Go ahead BULLDOG, attack these black folks they way the left always does for leaving your plantation.

Why would I attack that video? Right off the bat (1.21), he says the repub party is the party of white supremacy, so the Democratic party is the home of most blacks. He is doing as expected and encouraged in the democratic party. Discussing how we could do better. That's how we become better.

I know, par for the leftist course. And you leftist will attack those black folks who don’t vote for Democrats.

That video could be used for a Biden Campaign ad. All the right answers to all the right questions. You should actuall watch the videos before you post them. This one didn't support your claims.

Why would I attack that video? Right off the bat (1.21), he says the repub party is the party of white supremacy, so the Democratic party is the home of most blacks. He is doing as expected and encouraged in the democratic party. Discussing how we could do better. That's how we become better.
Yeah, that’s the liberal media for you. I disagree with him but I won’t call him “stupid” like a leftist. You miss the point of the video, big surprise. Even though I disagree with him about ”white people” and “white supremacy”, he’s pointing out that the Democrats have failed the black community too. I mean, if the only reason blacks people vote democrat is because they believe in CRT ideas like “white people don’t care about black people” then why vote for a bunch of blue state white liberals who claim you aren’t even black if you don’t vote for them?

Yeah, that’s the liberal media for you. I disagree with him but I won’t call him “stupid” like a leftist. You miss the point of the video, big surprise. Even though I disagree with him about ”white people” and “white supremacy”, he’s pointing out that the Democrats have failed the black community too. I mean, if the only reason blacks people vote democrat is because they believe in CRT ideas like “white people don’t care about black people” then why vote for a bunch of blue state white liberals who claim you aren’t even black if you don’t vote for them?
Keep grabbing. You'll catch that straw yet.

Which party uses the black community as a political prop, and portrays them as ignorant and backwards, unable to function in society like other people?

Keep grabbing. You'll catch that straw yet.
Just tell me what good the Democrats have done for the black community after 60 years of voting for them. Should be a snap for a smart scholar like your self.

Notably, that station sank after just a few years. The employees didn’t get paid, no severance pay and the woke ideology at its heart spawned gender discrimination lawsuits. The left always eats their own. The station was started by a YT man and shut down by a Pakistani, it was black people who got shorted once again.

Don’t forget BULLDOG, context is important.

There is definitely something latent in the left’s obsession with Trump.

37F8D912-E4B2-40E6-9AAD-0B2D37E92C8E.jpeg

Of course the Democrats WERE the party of slavery... And Jim Crow. They were the far right then.

Agreed.
Back then the Republicans were progressive liberals who were anti-slavery, while democrats were conservative wealthy elite who were pro-slavery.
But it all reversed by 1890 or so.
By WWI, the Republicans became the conservative, wealthy, elite, while the democrats became the progressive liberals.
And modern slavery comes from Republican union busting, wars, landlords, health insurance, etc.

They were forced to change.

But not by the Civil war or emancipation.
The democrats were forced to change into being progressive liberal when the Republicans took over the wealthy elites around 1880 or so.
If the Republican party had not abandoned the working class, then the democrats would not have had a chance to take them over.

It took them being defeated on the battlefield to “change”….. and then the disenfranchised loser Democrats went on to create the KKK!

No, the Civil war did not change anything.
Slaves became tenant sharecroppers who were just as poor as before.
The actual change came when the Republicans got greedy around 1880, and became the wealthy elite.
Except for Teddy Rosevelt, the Republicans then because the conservatives of landlords, bankers, corporations, etc.

Since I am a far left, progressive, liberal, we actually share much ideology.
However, you need to look at the bigger picture and not just knee-jerk sound bites.

Racism has to be normal or else races would not exist. Races are the result of children wanting to follow the patterns of their parents. Nothing wrong with that as long as one does not decide to start harming other races and is just a preference for positive treatment.

Homophobes have a point in that evolution does not select for proclivities that do not proliferate the species.

Terrorism in defense is good, like the French Resistance. Terrorism is only back by an aggressor, like the US with Shock and Awe, or Israel attacking Gaza.

Nazis were normal and good originally. They were cheated, attacked, and abused by WWI, the corrupt Allies who started the war by assassination and invasion, and were in the right to want retribution. The problem is modern nazis who were not abused and do not deserve anything.

The problem then is that neither the democrats nor the republicans are the "good guys".
They both failed unions, failed public health care, failed land reform, failed to prevent wars, etc.
Divisiveness is not a replacement for actual reform.
Both parties just promote hate instead of actually improving anything.
We need to fight both parties, and end partisanship.

But not by the Civil war or emancipation.
The democrats were forced to change into being progressive liberal when the Republicans took over the wealthy elites around 1880 or so.
If the Republican party had not abandoned the working class, then the democrats would not have had a chance to take them over.
Propaganda.

Forum List

Back