Flling apart Europe is a lot safer than Canada

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
If you look at this list you can see all of the "Islamic" hell holes. Uk,Germany,France and the Nordic countries.

And yet they are all at least twice as safe as gun loving Canada.

When will Canada join Europe as a civilised country ?

Gun_Murders-01-UPDATED1.jpg

Gun Violence by the Numbers

If you look at this list you can see all of the "Islamic" hell holes. Uk,Germany,France and the Nordic countries.

When all is said and done I personally much prefer living with the U.S.' and Canada's homicide rate than to live with what is going on in Sweden and, increasingly, in Europe -- especially Germany, France, and England.

If you disagree it says a lot about you.

And when you total all of those country's up to get a similar population to the US you find that the US has a lower rate of gun homicide than Europe does. Thanks for pointing that out.

But but but...................Europe is falling apart according to you low information dickheads.......................

And when you total all of those country's up to get a similar population to the US you find that the US has a lower rate of gun homicide than Europe does. Thanks for pointing that out.
Its about Canada old fella, and its pro rata.

Yes, I know. But like I said, if you total them all together to get a comparable population it is Europe that is far more violent. Like I said, thanks for presenting the graph. Very useful for when I argue against gun control.

Yes, I know. But like I said, if you total them all together to get a comparable population it is Europe that is far more violent. Like I said, thanks for presenting the graph. Very useful for when I argue against gun control.
Delusional.

Delusional.

Yes, you do exhibit a rather major delusional streak. But, like I said, your factual graph will be really helpful in my gun control talks.

THANKS!

Why don't you post the total homicide rates?

Total homicide rate is 0.99 in those European countries compared to 4.88 in the US.

View attachment 153168

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Add all of the countries in Europe together to get an equal population to the USA and you will see that the homicide rate is higher than it is in the US. Or put another way, take all of the 50 States, and separate them. You will find that the overwhelming majority of those States are less violent than the countries in Europe. You will also find that the most violent States are those with a high illegal alien population, and in Democrat controlled cities. Chicago the city, has a higher homicide rate by itself than all of the Western States combined if You leave The coastal communities of California out. And they are Democrat controlled.

Why don't you post the total homicide rates?

Total homicide rate is 0.99 in those European countries compared to 4.88 in the US.

View attachment 153168

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Add all of the countries in Europe together to get an equal population to the USA and you will see that the homicide rate is higher than it is in the US. Or put another way, take all of the 50 States, and separate them. You will find that the overwhelming majority of those States are less violent than the countries in Europe. You will also find that the most violent States are those with a high illegal alien population, and in Democrat controlled cities. Chicago the city, has a higher homicide rate by itself than all of the Western States combined if You leave The coastal communities of California out. And they are Democrat controlled.
But the figures tend to disprove this.Have I missed something ?

Forum List

Back