Flip Flopping Trump wants to raise minimum wage

If you actually and truly in your heart of hearts believe that Trump is going to Tax the Rich and raise minimum wage you are a "Pathetic Moronic Rube".....a victim waiting for a predator........
Trump will leave it to the states to determine a minimum wage. Try to keep up fug nuts...

Trump: Will End The Federal Minimum Wage, Leave it to Individual States • /r/The_Donald

That won't ever happen either, check out Oklahoma as an example of why.
Very little ever happens...but don't lie about what is planned to happen.

Trump says his personal brand is worth almost $3.3 billion. Forbes, in its most recent 400 richest Americans list, put a value of the assets that generate royalty and licensing income at approximately $375 million. The magazine says it does not give anyone credit for goodwill associated with their name. Forbes’ editors believe the net worth of rich Americans will already incorporate any value derived from their names. After Forbes spoke with 20 brand experts, anonymously, none of them agreed with Trump’s $3 billion figure. However, none of them thought his brand was worthless, either.

Trump’s tax returns would also provide plenty of information about revenue and expense items that were not on the campaign disclosure forms, including personal mortgages, charitable deductions, unusual tax credits, foreign investments including bank accounts in tax havens, and an overall federal tax rate.

For example, the line on the return associated with Trump’s real estate income could be confusing to non-experts, says Andrew Schmidt, a professor of accounting and tax at North Carolina State University. “Trump’s real estate activities likely generate substantial tax deductions: depreciation, interest, and many other legitimate expenses. That means the amount reported on his return for those activities will look lower than most voters expect,” said Schmidt. “In fact, Trump may even report a tax loss for many of his real estate activities. His supporters may unwittingly equate tax losses with financial reporting losses and question Trump’s overall business acumen, especially if some of Trump’s more prominent properties generate tax losses.”

One asset Trump wasn’t interested in arguing with Forbes about was cash. The Trump team told Forbes to use whatever figure they wanted, perhaps to avoid any discussion of whether he has accounts in Switzerland or other banking secrecy havens.

Read more: [URL="http://www.marketwatch.com/story/just-what-controversies-could-trumps-tax-returns-expose-2016-03-21"]What could be in the taxes that Trump has vowed not to release
[/URL]

ippbpj.jpg

Wages are too high. I would not raise the minimum wage.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say wages are too high? I meant we should hike the shit out of the minimum wage!

ippbpj.jpg

I'm going to lower everyone's taxes.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I was going to lower everyone's taxes? The rich are not in the "everyone" category. I'm going to tax the bejeesus out of those job creators!

ippbpj.jpg

You should be able to buy health insurance across state lines.

kf0a9s.jpg

With Single Payer Healthcare, you have the ultimate insurance that crosses all state lines!

ippbpj.jpg

By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists. I am only working for the people of the U.S.!

kf0a9s.jpg

I'm hiring a guy with ties to George Soros to get money from big donors for my campaign.

ippbpj.jpg

I will build a wall...so high. It will be tremendous, believe me. And I will deport the 11 million illegals who are here. They are rapists.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I hate Mexicans? I'm going to give them all amnesty.

If you actually and truly in your heart of hearts believe that Trump is going to Tax the Rich and raise minimum wage you are a "Pathetic Moronic Rube".....a victim waiting for a predator........
Trump will leave it to the states to determine a minimum wage. Try to keep up fug nuts...

Trump: Will End The Federal Minimum Wage, Leave it to Individual States • /r/The_Donald

That won't ever happen either, check out Oklahoma as an example of why.
Very little ever happens...but don't lie about what is planned to happen.

You mean sort of of like likes liberal lie about their plan to confiscate guns?

Good grief you guys make it too easy

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say wages are too high? I meant we should hike the shit out of the minimum wage!

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I was going to lower everyone's taxes? The rich are not in the "everyone" category. I'm going to tax the bejeesus out of those job creators!

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

With Single Payer Healthcare, you have the ultimate insurance that crosses all state lines!

ippbpj.jpg

By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists. I am only working for the people of the U.S.!

kf0a9s.jpg

I'm hiring a guy with ties to George Soros to get money from big donors for my campaign.
Attracting avowed white supremacists like flies is an odd problem for a presidential candidate to have, no?

The limousine liberal is starting to show his true colors.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

I will build a wall...so high. It will be tremendous, believe me. And I will deport the 11 million illegals who are here. They are rapists.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I hate Mexicans? I'm going to give them all amnesty.
Mark Cuban Rips Donald Trump-Warning-it is lewd!!!- R rated
ChpDPP0XAAIJh1j.jpg

You try to keep up. trump isn't going to do anything, because there just aren't enough retards like you in this country to vote for him.

You try to keep up. trump isn't going to do anything, because there just aren't enough retards like you in this country to vote for him.
Your point is there are enuf retards to vote for PIAPS...you included.

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

Attracting avowed white supremacists like flies is an odd problem for a presidential candidate to have, no?

Not nearly as much as earning the support of the US Communist Party both elections. Of course, nobody on your side even wanted to mention that.

ok pal, you tell me how he's going to send 15 million people back to Mexico and keep the economy in tact. 15 million people spend a ton of money and keep the doors open on a lot of businesses ....
Easy. Trump starts enforcing immigration laws. We start sending back the ones we catch entering illegally and start putting serious fines on the businesses using black market labor. The businesses stop using black market labor as it is no longer profitable in the face of a government now enforcing existing laws, and the illegals, not all of whom are Mexican, BTW, they start going back home by themselves as they no longer can get jobs so easily.

The next thing that happens is that businesses start hiring Americans again who are not living five families to a three bedroom apartment and who plan to spend their savings and income right here in the USA and not wire it back home to mommy. That more than makes up for the slight amount illegals spent on the legal economy.

Tyson Busted for Exploiting Illegal Immigrants in Poultry Factories
Tyson has seen earnings rise of late, with the chicken business starting
to improve after two tough years. Tyson also improved its product line
when it completed its $2.9 billion purchase of beef processor IBP in
September.

And that was an improvement to Tyson Foods just by getting rid of the low-brow crutch of depending on cheapo black market labor to cheat at suc cess in business. When they focused on legal means of cutting costs, they saw their profits rise and quality improve! Imagine that!

Immigration Raids at Smithfield: How an ICE Enforcement Action Boosted Union Organizing and the Employment of American Workers
On the one hand, those who favor using law enforcement to force illegal immigrants out of jobs can point to the fact that enforcement at Tar Heel created job openings for native-born Americans and legal immigrants. Had the illegals remained in the jobs, they would not have been available to American workers. One can also note that enforcement turned out to be a key factor in the December 2008 vote to organize the plant under the United Food and Commercial Workers Union.

On the other hand, those who favor amnesty for illegal immigrants can note that Smithfield management long threatened selective immigration enforcement in an effort to pressure illegal immigrant workers to vote against the union.

Smithfield’s ability to intimidate workers prior to the raids demonstrates the unsatisfactory nature of the current state of immigration enforcement.

So Smithfield gets busted, and more Americans get jobs, they stay in business and the workers unionize. OMG! How can that happen?

And that is just the easy stuff Trump can do on day One when he takes office.

With a little bit of Obama-like creative use of Executive powers, he can do a lot more before ever going to Congress.

Correct, we don't need more immigration laws, and we don't need to deport anyone. Enforce current laws and most will self deport.

It's a red herring argument anyway, no one is ever going to deport 12M people.

If our politicians had some guts, they would create laws that would make them self-deport.

Mr Trump will wind up adjusting his position on 95% of the statements he made to get the nomination, and keep his angry supporters ANGRY.
Thats a good joke.

Anything serious to add to the thread?

other than how Trump duped the dupes?

no, that's about it.

Ah, so it is one of those 'Its gotta be stupid since I cant understand it' thingies?

Mmmkk, thanks.

ok pal, you tell me how he's going to send 15 million people back to Mexico and keep the economy in tact. 15 million people spend a ton of money and keep the doors open on a lot of businesses ....

Oh really?

Well if 15 million people do that, why not make it 30 million more? Why not 100 million more? Do you know how to speak Spanish yet?? Better learn........

He said he'd consider it. He hasn't taken a final stnce on it yet. So you angry greedy white Republican dudes can chill out. You're still getting away with shitting on American Workers.

I still contend that it would be brilliant. It would either take the issue away from Hillary or force her to move so far left that no sane person could support her (what am I saying, no sane person would support her now)

Why is saying that you havent made your mind up on a topic so shocking to you ideological types?

Ideological? LOL I'm the complete opposite of ideological. Well, unless supporting freedom is an ideology.

So you leave me even more confused; why is having ones mind still open on the topic of minimum wage so shocking to you?

What about the minimum wage is hostile to freedom?

How do we have free markets if no one is making enough money to participate in those markets?

I have no idea what you are asking me. You seem to be suggesting that I think it's bad that Trump might support a minimum wage increase. I think it's good, and further I myself support an increase in the minimum wage. I think it should be somewhere between $10-11 an hour and be tied directly to inflation so that this argument is over. Inflation moves up, so does the minimum wage, done and done.

Just because we have inflation does not mean wages go up for everybody. So why should we guarantee that minimum wage does?

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

ippbpj.jpg

kf0a9s.jpg

Not nearly as much as earning the support of the US Communist Party both elections. Of course, nobody on your side even wanted to mention that.
778817d0c47fc1e1a5190e22c512374b3cee28aa.png

What I would like you to do is find me some fifth-graders that can explain how your business went under while others flourished.

So you think that if we had a higher minimum wage, your business would have been successful? No wonder you're not in business any longer. What were you trying to sell--Fn yoyo's???

When I see a person make such a distant cause, I have to laugh. Did you ever think that you were in a business that nobody wanted? Did you ever think that maybe because rents are going up, people had less money to spend? Did you ever think that people were using the money they had to pay off debts such as those caused by the housing crash? No, it had to be because minimum wage was too low. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
What I'd like you to explain is how you arrived at the notion that my "business went under", when I never said that. Actually my business flourished (despite some struggles), while others went under. And my business expanded, but it could have done even better if the MW had been higher. Got it now ?

And yeah, I thought that because rents were going up, people had less to spend, of course, why do you ask, such a stupid question, while changing the subject, Mr Dodge ? And whatever other reasons people had for their lack of money, that doesn't mean that the low MW wasn't one of them. Get it ?

Why don't you get it?

Get this: Minimum wage workers in this country comprise about 3% of our population--that's it. HTF can you even make claim that 3% of workers that work for that wage (basically high school kids, college kids, stay at home wives and retirees) had anything to do with you losing money?

WTF kind of business do you have that is so reliant on minimum wage workers; so reliant on this 3%????

Your problem is that you don't look at facts and figures, instead, you make things up in your own mind. Your failures are not your own, your failures are that government didn't force industry to pay a higher minimum wage. How ridiculous.

He is not reliant on minimum wage workers, but in the effect of having a higher rate of disposable income in the whole country, something that having a higher minimum wage has been proven to push up wards.

They dont teach this any more in college? My Gawd!

Increased minimum wage is nothing more than wealth transfers. Somebody has to pay that increase in pay. So who would it be? It could be we--the consumers, it could be the employer who will then have less to invest in his business or hire more people. It could be the stockholders.

Whoever it is, somebody or some people will have to pay it because there is no such thing as a money tree.

If higher wages were helpful to businesses, you wouldn't need government to force them to pay more. They would do so on their own.
That's absurd. Businesses are strongly resistant to paying higher wages. They just are. That'll be the day when they voluntarily all raise thier wages. This is one of those cases where without govt intervention, forget about it..

And what do you mean "IF" higher wages were helpful to businesses ? I struggled for 12 years with my business, for one reason and one reason alone. The lack of money in the pockets of all the peole who wanted to buy my services and just didn't have enough money. I lost hundreds of thousands$$ because of the lack of disposable income in te community. And you know why ? Because somebody out there was paying them a pitiful minimum wage, that's why. Would you like me to find a few 10 year old 5th graders to explain this to you ? Sheeesh.
geez.gif

What I would like you to do is find me some fifth-graders that can explain how your business went under while others flourished.

So you think that if we had a higher minimum wage, your business would have been successful? No wonder you're not in business any longer. What were you trying to sell--Fn yoyo's???

When I see a person make such a distant cause, I have to laugh. Did you ever think that you were in a business that nobody wanted? Did you ever think that maybe because rents are going up, people had less money to spend? Did you ever think that people were using the money they had to pay off debts such as those caused by the housing crash? No, it had to be because minimum wage was too low. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Henry Ford made the case decades ago, that if businesses would pay their workers a decent wage, there would be enough cash in circulation for all businesses to succeed.

It is amazing that 'conservatives' today have forgotten that.

Just what the hell do you think you are 'conserving'? Slavery? Peasantry? Indentured Servitude?

What's a real shame is that people depend on government to make up for their laziness or unwillingness to try in life. If the most complicated thing I want to do in life is to clear tables in a restaurant, somebody should make people pay me more than I'm worth.

Here's a new concept: if you want to be worth more money, do something to make yourself worth more money.

Actually, it's not a new concept at all. It's an old concept that people today seem to have forgotten. But guess what? It still works today.

Forum List

Back