Flight

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
Classic Denzel. John Goodman was... John Goodman. Hilarious.
Very well-made movie, excellent script and casting.

Although highly improbable (if not impossible) this scene is da shit...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAxrWl5DGU]Flight Plane Crash Scene with Denzel Washington - YouTube[/ame]

John Goodman... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5fvf56uJs8]Denzel Washington and John Goodman at their best. The future Oscar scene from *Flight*. - YouTube[/ame]

I prefer the scene in the Hotel at the beginning of the movie. Wow. Nadine Velazquez is delicious

nadine_velazquez-23-560x350.jpg

Hella ya!

I prefer the scene in the Hotel at the beginning of the movie. Wow. Nadine Velazquez is delicious

Hella ya!

She is so hot. In that scene she had a pasty on when she was bending over in front of him. She wore it in the bed scene too.

You know Denzel thought he'd get some of that even if it was just in a scene. Denzel likes working with Eva Mendez. I'm pretty sure he hand picks his ladies and leading ladies in his films. I know I would :)

Hella ya!

She is so hot. In that scene she had a pasty on when she was bending over in front of him. She wore it in the bed scene too.

You know Denzel thought he'd get some of that even if it was just in a scene. Denzel likes working with Eva Mendez. I'm pretty sure he hand picks his ladies and leading ladies in his films. I know I would :)

So many say that they become a musician/movie star for the chicks. Oh, yeah, even if it was just to show her he was interested. He picks mighty fine for sure. Her eyes are smokin' hawt and it's all pluses from there. I've never seen her before. I'll know more when I see her in the movie. She looks a stone fox.

:)

Haven't seen it yet, but saw the preview of it a month ago and immediately put it at the top of my list.

I thought the special effects were terrible, the premise overblown, the dialogue was good and John Goodman was the best part other than Nadine Velazquez's amazing...

...acting.

:lol:

Yeah I'll have to watch it again when (if) Netflix gets it. I was moved to tears a few times during this movie. Some very dramatic moments.

It's been on Time Warner Cable for awhile. I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I have Netflix and never watch it, how long does it take to get the good movies there?

I thought the special effects were terrible, the premise overblown, the dialogue was good and John Goodman was the best part other than Nadine Velazquez's amazing...

...acting.

Yeah but I do love Denzel. How can you lose with him, not only is he amazingly handsome, he's a great actor too.

Yeah I'll have to watch it again when (if) Netflix gets it. I was moved to tears a few times during this movie. Some very dramatic moments.

It's been on Time Warner Cable for awhile. I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I have Netflix and never watch it, how long does it take to get the good movies there?

Dunno. It might be available on DVD but I don't do that program with them.

...acting.

:eusa_eh:

One of the best "crash" sequences I've seen was in the movie Pitch Black when the spacecraft went down in the opening scenes. Can't find it on Youtube.

Pitch Black (2000) - IMDb

Forum List

Back