Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Terral/eots

I would play along with your silly "riddle me this?" games but for the fact that what you are both engaging in is despicable.

You mock the people who lost loved ones on Flight 93. You call them liars when they recount their last conversations with their spouses. You call the body parts and personal artifacts as "fakes"

Don't you realize that families had some small body fragment that was all that was left of a loved one? That these people buried that fragment and cherish the memory? For you to openly mock these people and call them suckers and "dupes" based on your own sick fantasies is despicable

fuck off...the majority of family members support a new investigation..so don't try wrapping yourself up in your disingenuous concern for the victims family's...the 9/11 report was a mockery of the victims and their family's not...the press for truth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8QD64R8fA]YouTube - 9-11 Press for Truth - pt.1/9[/ame]
more bullshit

Hi Rightwinger:

Terral/eots

I would play along with your silly "riddle me this?" games but for the fact that what you are both engaging in is despicable.

Go back to the Opening Post (link) and try to find one question mark (?). Good luck. The same goes for my Pentagon Paper (link) and my WTC-7 CD Topic (link). There are generally 'no' question marks in my Opening Post Presentations, because my aim is to address 'the Topic' apart from dividing the readers into many different groups. Everyone here has the same opportunity to 'quote >>' anything at all from 'my work' to offer your own opposing views. Right? Of course. However, Rightwinger would rather attack my person with his petty insults than address one thing in any of my 9/11 Papers . . .

You mock the people who lost loved ones on Flight 93.

No. You are the mocker and I am the one presenting 'the' 911Truth for the benefit of these readers and those to come. Anyone who believes for one minute that this empty hole . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . is a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner is a DUPE . . .

Indenial2.jpg

. . . and worthy of utter destruction for being so STUPID (my Topic). Period. Rightwinger has every right to continue walking in the same DUPE shoes if that makes him feel all warm and fuzzy, but do not blame me for your willful STUPIDITY . . .

You call them liars when they recount their last conversations with their spouses. You call the body parts and personal artifacts as "fakes"

Go back to the Opening Post and search for references to anyone being a liar. The EMPTY HOLE . . .

17-93.jpg

. . . is still an EMPTY HOLE. Period.

Don't you realize that families had some small body fragment that was all that was left of a loved one?

Spouting off nonsense about 'families' is never going to transform the EMPTY HOLE . . .

Boeing757-200.jpg

. . . into anything other than an EMPTY HOLE. Take a good long look into the little EMPTY HOLE and try to realize that amount of 'evidence' (100 tons!) that you are missing. :0)

That these people buried that fragment and cherish the memory?

In other words, I am supposed to pretend that an EMPTY HOLE equals a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, because you insist and playing the Loyal Bushie DUPE!!! Get real!!!

For you to openly mock these people and call them suckers and "dupes" based on your own sick fantasies is despicable

No. For you to pretend that an EMPTY HOLE . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . equals a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner makes you as silly and stupid as all the rest. Where is your picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE? Oh, you think it wise to come out here and play your shame card! Here is the picture of the US Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 (pic), if you have the courage to click on the link. And here is yet another picture of the EMPTY HOLE:

02766a20.jpg

Yup. This is a picture of the same EMPTY HOLE where 'you' want to believe a real 100-Ton Jetliner did one of these numbers:

757-crater-scale.jpg

Yup. Suckers are everywhere . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Rightwinger:

Terral/eots

Go back to the Opening Post (link) and try to find one question mark (?). Good luck. The same goes for my Pentagon Paper (link) and my WTC-7 CD Topic (link). There are generally 'no' question marks in my Opening Post Presentations, because my aim is to address 'the Topic' apart from dividing the readers into many different groups. Everyone here has the same opportunity to 'quote >>' anything at all from 'my work' to offer your own opposing views. Right? Of course. However, Rightwinger would rather attack my person with his petty insults than address one thing in any of my 9/11 Papers . . .

You mock the people who lost loved ones on Flight 93.

No. You are the mocker and I am the one presenting 'the' 911Truth for the benefit of these readers and those to come. Anyone who believes for one minute that this empty hole . . .

. . . and worthy of utter destruction for being so STUPID (my Topic). Period. Rightwinger has every right to continue walking in the same DUPE shoes if that makes him feel all warm and fuzzy, but do not blame me for your willful STUPIDITY . . .

Go back to the Opening Post and search for references to anyone being a liar. The EMPTY HOLE . . .

Spouting off nonsense about 'families' is never going to transform the EMPTY HOLE . . .

. . . into anything other than an EMPTY HOLE. Take a good long look into the little EMPTY HOLE and try to realize that amount of 'evidence' (100 tons!) that you are missing. :0)

That these people buried that fragment and cherish the memory?

In other words, I am supposed to pretend that an EMPTY HOLE equals a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, because you insist and playing the Loyal Bushie DUPE!!! Get real!!!

For you to openly mock these people and call them suckers and "dupes" based on your own sick fantasies is despicable

. . . equals a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner makes you as silly and stupid as all the rest. Where is your picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE? Oh, you think it wise to come out here and play your shame card! Here is the picture of the US Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 (pic), if you have the courage to click on the link. And here is yet another picture of the EMPTY HOLE:

Yup. This is a picture of the same EMPTY HOLE where 'you' want to believe a real 100-Ton Jetliner did one of these numbers:

GL,

Terral

terral just reposts the same bullshit over and over

Hi Rightwinger:

Terral/eots

GL,

Terral

says the MORON
that post the same 5 word denials
OVER and OVER

Eots, have you ever considered the possibility that you grossly overestimate the competence of the fed?

no..at the highest levels the government.. Intel and technology is as good and precise as it gets...I believe the... incompetence ..to be a fallacy an old wives tale..and one that actual serves these agency's to perpetuate

Last edited:
Hi Rightwinger:

GL,

Terral

says the MORON
that post the same 5 word denials
OVER and OVER
you have not proven you are worth my taking the time to give you more
in fact, you have proven just the opposite

If you're going to post pictures of a 757, use Obama's campaign plane. It's the one with the half million dollar makeover, the one that burned 1200 gallons of jet fuel an hour every time he went across the country to repeat the same lame ass speech over and over again. It's the same one that he had meet him in London on his apologize for America tour so he could return in it, who cares that he was already in one that was burning that much fuel, it was able to go home to America empty. A conservative estimate for fuel burn for that trip would easily be 50,000 gallons. Same plane he used to fly to L.A. to appear on Leno's show to insult the Special Olympics.

Now he has an even bigger plane with four gas eater engines, that and the other enormous support planes that go where ever he goes, no matter how insignificant. He tell us to conserve energy and that he is the President for the 21st Century and yet he jumps into that 747 for any reason when other methods could be used.

I work around these planes, they are enormous and flying at 500 miles an hour, there is a outrageous amount of momentum built up, I find it hard to believe either of the twin towers could take the initial blows. Ad to that the architectural make up of those buildings and it is amazing to me that anyone could believe that explosives would be needed to bring them down. I have a brother who was flying a 737 on September 11th, he was ordered to put it down within 30 minutes or it would be shot down, he didn't ask any questions, put it down in Kansas City.

Forum List

Back