Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

If you're going to post pictures of a 757, use Obama's campaign plane. It's the one with the half million dollar makeover, the one that burned 1200 gallons of jet fuel an hour every time he went across the country to repeat the same lame ass speech over and over again. It's the same one that he had meet him in London on his apologize for America tour so he could return in it, who cares that he was already in one that was burning that much fuel, it was able to go home to America empty. A conservative estimate for fuel burn for that trip would easily be 50,000 gallons. Same plane he used to fly to L.A. to appear on Leno's show to insult the Special Olympics.

Now he has an even bigger plane with four gas eater engines, that and the other enormous support planes that go where ever he goes, no matter how insignificant. He tell us to conserve energy and that he is the President for the 21st Century and yet he jumps into that 747 for any reason when other methods could be used.

I work around these planes, they are enormous and flying at 500 miles an hour, there is a outrageous amount of momentum built up, I find it hard to believe either of the twin towers could take the initial blows. Ad to that the architectural make up of those buildings and it is amazing to me that anyone could believe that explosives would be needed to bring them down. I have a brother who was flying a 737 on September 11th, he was ordered to put it down within 30 minutes or it would be shot down, he didn't ask any questions, put it down in Kansas City.

Well then you have an alternative theory to NIST..who had to coincide the buildings are designed to take multiple plane strikes and revise there pancake theory to the bowing sagging theory .. in which they theorized fire as the main cause of the collapse and that impact only dislodged fireproofing

If you're going to post pictures of a 757, use Obama's campaign plane. It's the one with the half million dollar makeover, the one that burned 1200 gallons of jet fuel an hour every time he went across the country to repeat the same lame ass speech over and over again. It's the same one that he had meet him in London on his apologize for America tour so he could return in it, who cares that he was already in one that was burning that much fuel, it was able to go home to America empty. A conservative estimate for fuel burn for that trip would easily be 50,000 gallons. Same plane he used to fly to L.A. to appear on Leno's show to insult the Special Olympics.

Now he has an even bigger plane with four gas eater engines, that and the other enormous support planes that go where ever he goes, no matter how insignificant. He tell us to conserve energy and that he is the President for the 21st Century and yet he jumps into that 747 for any reason when other methods could be used.

I work around these planes, they are enormous and flying at 500 miles an hour, there is a outrageous amount of momentum built up, I find it hard to believe either of the twin towers could take the initial blows. Ad to that the architectural make up of those buildings and it is amazing to me that anyone could believe that explosives would be needed to bring them down. I have a brother who was flying a 737 on September 11th, he was ordered to put it down within 30 minutes or it would be shot down, he didn't ask any questions, put it down in Kansas City.

Well then you have an alternative theory to NIST..who had to coincide the buildings are designed to take multiple plane strikes and revise there pancake theory to the bowing sagging theory .. in which they theorized fire as the main cause of the collapse and that impact only dislodged fireproofing
the tower were designed to take a hit by a 707, a MUCH smaller plane and it was assumed that the plane would be coming from Europe and be nearly out of fuel

so again you are full of shit

and no plane hit building 7 and there was no jet fuel..

YouTube - wtc 7 collapse
no, no plane hit
but one of the towers fell on top of it
and there was 60,000 gallons of diesel fuel in tanks for the emergency generators

it is a complete exaggeration to say one of the towers fell on it and no confirmed source of 60.000 gallons of fuel...and fires...random uneven fires and structural damage on one side can not create an even and controlled collapse at near free fall speed..if it did buildings around the world would be endanger of collapsing ever time there was an office fire

and no plane hit building 7 and there was no jet fuel..

YouTube - wtc 7 collapse
no, no plane hit
but one of the towers fell on top of it
and there was 60,000 gallons of diesel fuel in tanks for the emergency generators

it is a complete exaggeration to say one of the towers fell on it and no confirmed source of 60.000 gallons of fuel...and fires...random uneven fires and structural damage on one side can not create an even and controlled collapse at near free fall speed..if it did buildings around the world would be endanger of collapsing ever time there was an office fire
ok, if you want to be more exact, PARTS of one of the tower landed on top of it
BIG PARTS
the whole south side had a huge gash in it
and what do you need to confirm the existence of the diesel tanks?

Well if fires can bring down such structures as the twin towers and wtc 7 all in a matter of hours don't you think we need to reevaluate all tall buildings and their fire safety
as you have been told over and over, it wasnt JUST the fires
it was a combination of things
the planes took out a lot of the supports, thus putting more stress on the remaining ones
the fires then burned hot enough for the rest to start to lose their structural integrity
once the collapse started, gravity took over
as to WTC7, huge parts of one of the towers took out about 25% of the south face of it
in the process it took out the fire suppression system(water lines) and the fuel tank of Diesel and then the fires effected the structural integrity there as well

Well if fires can bring down such structures as the twin towers and wtc 7 all in a matter of hours don't you think we need to reevaluate all tall buildings and their fire safety
as you have been told over and over, it wasnt JUST the fires
it was a combination of things
the planes took out a lot of the supports, thus putting more stress on the remaining ones
the fires then burned hot enough for the rest to start to lose their structural integrity
once the collapse started, gravity took over
as to WTC7, huge parts of one of the towers took out about 25% of the south face of it
in the process it took out the fire suppression system(water lines) and the fuel tank of Diesel and then the fires effected the structural integrity there as well

nice story of of these random combinations all coming together not once not twice but three times in one day...resulting in all three buildings pulverized to gravel and dust falling essentially straight down .at near free fall speed...wonder what the mathematical probability of that is...and you can prove this theory how ?

Ya see. What happened there was that those MooseSlumz asked Wally to please not let the crash destroy nature. It's a "Peace Thang".
The hole belongeth to Allah..eth.

The towerz...eth belongethed to The Great Satan...eth.

The Pentagra....I mean Pentagon belongeth to Poppy, Father of Idioteth # PBUH# Piss Be Upon Him, and the missile hitteth the department of 911 planning, thereby eliminating that little problema....eth.

Hi JB:

Thank you very much for demonstrating why We The Stupid Sheeple 'are' worthy to be utterly destroyed off the face of the earth (my Topic = Reason #9) by the coming H1N1 Genocidal Plague!!!

While I can hardly believe that you guys can be this STUPID, the facts are looking us in the face with every passing day. The fact that you can haggle over "FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core" for days on end is more evidence that you have no clue as to what really brought WTC-7 down in 6.6 seconds. The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the fact that 'metals' are excellent 'conductors' of heat!!! The red-iron girders, columns and beams were all welded together into a massive steel-framed network that allowed any heat to be 'transported' away from the heat source FAR more quickly than any single component could be softened.

WTC-7 was built using 'compartmentalization' of all steel-framed components via solid concrete slabs (horizontally) and masonry curtain walls (vertically); which included massive columns encased in wallboard (911Reacher Link).

WTC7Insulation.jpg

Any energy entering the steel-framed network would be spread evenly through all the massive girders, columns, beams and bar-joists, which would heat up the entire building gradually 'and' never allow any single component to reach the required 2800 degrees (Killer Fires Theory is Pure Fantasy)!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9BofDUXv0"]Examine The Coincidences[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Eots and JB:

wait..so you make up strawman statements..like..so you deny metals expand when heated ?

Guys! This is the Empty Hole Outside Shanksville Topic . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . and not the WTC-7 Topic over here. Maybe those among us trying to defend Official Cover Story LIES would like to explain the EMPTY HOLE . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

I suppose that 100 tons of Jetliner disappears into thin air when heated. :0)

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back