Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Manipulative Keywords and Key Phrases in Disinformation

Treason / Traitor
This is a combination of the 'terrorist' and 'unpatriotic' keywords. It is useful to bear in mind that a criminal government, police state or dictatorship has no right to define what is right and wrong, and no right to demand respect, co-operation or subservience from the people it dominates. It is easily possible to betray a dictator, whilst being a moral and courageous

If you look up "debwunker" in a dictionary, sooner or later what you will find is:

debwunker: 1. this is not a word. It probably originates from the misuse of the word 'debunk.' Today, the use of the faux-word "debwunker" means only one thing: All 9/11 Troofers are stupid lying scumbags.

2. id-eots is a retard.​
:eusa_whistle:

Treason / Traitor
This is a combination of the 'terrorist' and 'unpatriotic' keywords. It is useful to bear in mind that a criminal government, police state or dictatorship has no right to define what is right and wrong, and no right to demand respect, co-operation or subservience from the people it dominates. It is easily possible to betray a dictator, whilst being a moral and courageous

sounds like a quote from benidict arnold.......

Treason / Traitor

Doesn't it tickle you to hear eots compare what we have to a police state or criminal government? It does me.

Anyway, I wish curve/shitstain would have picked a point out of the 9/11 Commission Report that he had a problem with. I think it shows that they never read the report when they can't pick a single point and address it.

Treason / Traitor

Doesn't it tickle you to hear eots compare what we have to a police state or criminal government? It does me.

Anyway, I wish curve/shitstain would have picked a point out of the 9/11 Commission Report that he had a problem with. I think it shows that they never read the report when they can't pick a single point and address it.

how much you want to bet he has never spent any significant time outside the USA, never mind a third world country or a police state.

how much you want to bet he has never spent any significant time outside the USA, never mind a third world country or a police state.

I think you've got him pegged. 99.9% of all twoofers as well.

Here goes fizz with his I bet Imaginings again a real debwunker trait ..I have done enough travel to know we don't wait to are standards drop to third world levels before we stand in protection of our liberties..

Last edited:
It baffles me that you can make claims that it's just a coincidence that the "crash" was in the very same location of the blemish in the 1994 photo. MSRMaps
That plane could have crashed anywhere…in the trees, the lake, someone's house, not even in Shanksville. The odds of it crashing in that same spot are so minutely thin. What is this probability I ask? Look at the surrounding area, there's maybe another small blemish northeast but that's it.
Have you lost all reasoning to allow any type of comprehension?

To me, it would be like haphazardly lobbing a baseball in the air and having it hit a penny on the ground many, many yards away. The linked similarities of the location of the 1994 trench and 9/11 site gives anyone in their right mind the principal of probable cause to at least question.

It saddens me that there are those of you that oppress the very nature of this questioning and further exacerbate this with personal attacks. Some of you are probably better suited to be deemed Fascists instead of US citizens.

As for you douches who constantly need to insult to make up for your pathetic shortcomings like Hillbilly’sme and DiveOnCock:
You 2 jokers have absolutely zero merit. I’ve seen no evidence of brightness from neither of you.

DiveOnCock, I think you need to stuff algae in your ears, put on your stupid little snorkel, and sit at the bottom of a river for a while and contemplate your inabilities to contribute anything worthwhile.

i dont understand why you are baffled. what is it you are having trouble with? you can pick any spot on earth and say "what are the chances of flight 93 hitting here?" and still have the same problem. your baseball and penny analogy doesnt work unless the earth was covered in pennies. the chance of it hitting any single penny is extremely small but the ball is going to come down and it is going to hit a penny.

what are the chances of the plane hitting the high school Bush attended? the chance is really small.... but guess what..... it didnt happen. what are the chances of the plane hitting home plate in yankee stadium? infinitely small again but again it didnt happen.

the plane is going to come down someplace. the chances of the plane hitting the spot it actually did hit are still going to be infinitely small no matter where it hits. but it is going to hit someplace.

you are trying to draw a conclusion from the odds that just isnt there.

Why did debwunkers and goverment investigators try to perpetuate the illusion by not mentioning the hole already existed

It baffles me that you can make claims that it's just a coincidence that the "crash" was in the very same location of the blemish in the 1994 photo. MSRMaps
That plane could have crashed anywhere…in the trees, the lake, someone's house, not even in Shanksville. The odds of it crashing in that same spot are so minutely thin. What is this probability I ask? Look at the surrounding area, there's maybe another small blemish northeast but that's it.
Have you lost all reasoning to allow any type of comprehension?

To me, it would be like haphazardly lobbing a baseball in the air and having it hit a penny on the ground many, many yards away. The linked similarities of the location of the 1994 trench and 9/11 site gives anyone in their right mind the principal of probable cause to at least question.

It saddens me that there are those of you that oppress the very nature of this questioning and further exacerbate this with personal attacks. Some of you are probably better suited to be deemed Fascists instead of US citizens.

As for you douches who constantly need to insult to make up for your pathetic shortcomings like Hillbilly’sme and DiveOnCock:
You 2 jokers have absolutely zero merit. I’ve seen no evidence of brightness from neither of you.

DiveOnCock, I think you need to stuff algae in your ears, put on your stupid little snorkel, and sit at the bottom of a river for a while and contemplate your inabilities to contribute anything worthwhile.

i dont understand why you are baffled. what is it you are having trouble with? you can pick any spot on earth and say "what are the chances of flight 93 hitting here?" and still have the same problem. your baseball and penny analogy doesnt work unless the earth was covered in pennies. the chance of it hitting any single penny is extremely small but the ball is going to come down and it is going to hit a penny.

what are the chances of the plane hitting the high school Bush attended? the chance is really small.... but guess what..... it didnt happen. what are the chances of the plane hitting home plate in yankee stadium? infinitely small again but again it didnt happen.

the plane is going to come down someplace. the chances of the plane hitting the spot it actually did hit are still going to be infinitely small no matter where it hits. but it is going to hit someplace.

you are trying to draw a conclusion from the odds that just isnt there.

Why did debwunkers and goverment investigators try to perpetuate the illusion by not mentioning the hole already existed

because it didnt.

you have to go back to 1994 to see the hole that was previously there and it wasnt even the same hole, jackass.

I have done enough travel to know we don't wait to are standards drop to third world levels before we stand in protection of our liberties..

stoned again?:cuckoo:

or just really bad at english?

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Someone please try to prove that this Official Govt Photograph (from Opening Post) taken on 9/11 is anything but ...

93crash2.jpg

... an EMPTY hole ...

GL,

Terral

Granted, this response has nothing to do with Shanksville. However, to those who continue the fight for justice, I applaud you. Furthermore, I offer you this...

I am not sure if you've ever had the privilege to view this gem but it is certainly an extraordinary work, nonetheless. Furthermore, I would strongly suggest it would be a power in your repertoire.

Yet, those who have their heads either dug too far in the dirt or too far up their ass will still contest; combating with their appalling stupidity and utter denial against the rationale and verisimilitude of deductive reasoning.

They'll make their own independent claims which will be subsequently exacerbated by a governmental, cognitive infiltration of the truth movement to further demonize and undignify the beliefs and research of many. They will twist the story around until it fits into their own crazy web of fallacy, even de-sensitizing the sheer magnitude of the confessions of a man patsied into the puppet show. (Lloyd the cab driver: his downward slope begins at around 1:03hr).

They'll denounce all offenses as nonfactual and lunacy. However, in what world are we living in, where one man's lie that can no longer sustain under its own ridiculous weight...and the subsequent [near] confession to a crime; is yet still thrown to the wayside and deemed as reprehensible rhetoric down to it's very core?

With that being said, do you honestly believe that it would be any person's first or even [subsequently] hundredth inclination to remove the light pole from his/her car, after it nearly decapitated them?
Would a fellow motorist also feel the same need to help remove the light pole from his car immediately after everything that had just transpired? We're talking around a 10 minute time frame. I don't know about anyone else here but I would be certainly shooken up. It wouldn't poise me in a plausible state of mind to get the light pole extracted from my car.

Finally, I ask. Are the the questionable and downright suspicious actions and words of the cab driver not enough for subpoena? If you believe not, then I have no other option but to place you in the mentality classification as those whom have been surgically lobotomized.

The question for the debunkers is not, "just how stupid are you?" It might as well be "just how tight do you grab your ankles while the government has their way with you?"

Citizen Investigation Team
NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - View Video Presentation

This was another great thread terral had when he was here. He so much schooled the shills/trolls that penetrated this site when he was here. he got wise and left because of how this site lets these trolls who cant stand toe to toe in this debate troll here night and day.

Another dunb shit. It is real simple. Flight 93 existed. Since you claim it never crashed or was , I assume, shot down, WHERE IS IT? Where are the people from the flight? You can not have a theory that it just vanished. Well actually you have no theory at all, you just claim it did not crash. Leaving us with the simple question WHERE DID IT GO?

I guess you and EOTS and 9/11 idiot should get together, cause now you have 2 airplanes that just vanished never to be seen again, the aircraft and creww and passengers just poof gone.

You want to claim the aircraft did not crash? Then provide a theory on where it went. Pretty simple concept.

Ohh and while your at it explain why it disappeared from radar and the phone call from the plane went dead at the time it did not crash? And explain how they have the black boxes from the air craft?

I agree gunny this scumbags would not know thwere butts from aholein the ground Iwonder if they took there pictuers maybe after all the rubble was removed to try to justify there reasoning
\

This was another great thread terral had when he was here. He so much schooled the shills/trolls that penetrated this site when he was here. he got wise and left because of how this site lets these trolls who cant stand toe to toe in this debate troll here night and day.
Why bump this steaming pile of crap? Let it die...

Another dunb shit. It is real simple. Flight 93 existed. Since you claim it never crashed or was , I assume, shot down, WHERE IS IT? Where are the people from the flight? You can not have a theory that it just vanished. Well actually you have no theory at all, you just claim it did not crash. Leaving us with the simple question WHERE DID IT GO?

I guess you and EOTS and 9/11 idiot should get together, cause now you have 2 airplanes that just vanished never to be seen again, the aircraft and creww and passengers just poof gone.

You want to claim the aircraft did not crash? Then provide a theory on where it went. Pretty simple concept.

Ohh and while your at it explain why it disappeared from radar and the phone call from the plane went dead at the time it did not crash? And explain how they have the black boxes from the air craft?

I agree gunny this scumbags would not know thwere butts from aholein the ground Iwonder if they took there pictuers maybe after all the rubble was removed to try to justify there reasoning
\

Wow you really have no clue do you...truthers went into the feild and took pictures (the one the government released)..to try to justify their reasoning,,,wow...what a moron

Last edited:

\

typical of bush dupe^ who is too afraid to look at the evidence in what they say all the time in defeat.

Forum List

Back