Flattery is what has been used to destroy our nation

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
First of all, I acknowledge that I am no more intelligent than anyone else on this planet. No better, no more innocent than any criminal, no less ignorant than any idiot. And it is perhaps this IGNORANCE, that gives me an UNDYING HOPE, that if I can find a way, to reach out to the ORDINARY people like YOU, we can then join together to liberate ourselves from the hypocrisy of the very intelligent society of politicians.

To liberate ourselves from any sort of enslavement or disease, we must first diagnose the problem correctly. People on the establishment media, which relies on money as much as fish relies on water, have long ago diagnosed the problem to be either the left or the right. conservatives or liberals as they call themselves.

I will explain to you that FLATTERY was how the nation has been destroyed: when a pedophile wants to rape a little child, he will tell the girl how beautiful, how smart she is. AND IT WORKS. As you know, there was a time when people who did not believe that sun spins around the earth, were called insane, they could never have had a career as astronomers. How much more intelligent our society is today, really? I am NOT going to deny the moon landing, but all you PROUD American patriots who defeated the Nazis, SHOULD KNOW....That in RUSSIA, it was taught that RUSSIANS defeated the Nazis, and in FRANCE, they are taught that FRENCH defeated the Nazis. When I was growing up in Soviet Union, they taught me in school that LENIN invented the light bulb, then, when I came to America, they taught me that it was Thomas Edison, and I am sure that in North Korea, it was Kim Jon Il or his father... When you are SO PROUD of your nation and all it's achievements, you will KILL, your FELLOW human beings to DEFEND your nation and all it stands for. AND WHAT does your nation and its' corrupt government stand for? more taxation? Obama care? hosting elections in Ukraine or Syria? better retirement for you and your family? FOR AS LONG AS INTERNATIONAL BANKERS RUN YOUR COUNTRY, your retirement WILL be cut SHORT to please a welfare class of billionaires THEY, are the priority over it's citizens - so DON'T be surprised when illegal immigrants get better health care than your aging veterans - your politicians who flattered you into believing that you are SPECIAL, do NOT actually believe that YOU, are any more special than any so called "illegals".... or that your NATION is any more special than any other nation on earth.
Russians, are proud victors of the world war, yet their OWN government killed 30 million of them; Americans, are proud victors of the same world war, and yet their own government openly bails out banks, who then give out bonuses to their CEO's, while tens of millions of American families are losing their HOMES to these banks.... But it's OK, because in a nation where people HATE each other, these former home owners can be turned into "stupid people who according to them did not deserve to own their own homes in the first place".... and I, for simply pointing out these facts, can be turned into a Nazi sympathizer... even though I CLEARLY state, that I DO NOT believe in any nationalism. So how can I be popular if I am against everyone? (I don't even sympathize with CHRISTIANS, who like everyone else think that they are special)

In America, they now even call RETARDED people SPECIAL. And for as LONG as our nation's people will be led to believe that they are SPECIAL, there will be no room for any healing, the nation will continue to be robbed and enslaved. And perhaps my message falls on deaf ears, since the WHOLE NATION has been perverted and overrun by scumbags and hypocrites, but these lowlifes have NO POWER WHAT SO EVER - they will always be too busy fighting each other and showcasing on the establishment media to offer any meaningful solution. And I am not talking about liberating the nation at this moment, I am talking about liberating the nation when their welfare will be cut - THEN they will all INSTANTLY become alert alive awake, and very easy to communicate with, they will ABANDON ALL the politicians on television - As they will see that WE, the small minority who love the justice system, are well organized and united. As human beings, we have NO OPTION to surrender, no matter how much they all ignore us today - THEY will lose, WE will WIN.
-----
Puppet masters who run America understand that they need to slander one side at the time: in the late 90's they used Islamic KLA in Kosovo, then they slaughtered Islamic nations for a while, and now they again back Saudis and Islamic terrorists in Syria - just like demo/republic rat circus, they think BIGGER than an average dunce who has a memory span of about one week.

[ame=http://youtu.be/4a_9hhc3c6c]Liberating Humanity - Flattery - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back