Jimmy Kimmel, Michael Bay face backlash after old Megan Fox interview resurfaces: ‘This is disgusting’

Aug 6, 2012
So Kimmel is not only a racist, he is also a pedo.

Creeps.

Jimmy Kimmel, Michael Bay face backlash after old Megan Fox interview resurfaces: ‘This is disgusting’

Jimmy Kimmel and Michael Bay are in the middle of intense public scrutiny.

A several-years-old clip from the 52-year-old comic's show recently resurfaced online and featured Megan Fox recounting an experience with director Bay when she was a teenager.

In the clip, Fox, now 34, recalls working as an extra on "Bad Boys II," directed by Bay, now 55.

The actress said that at just 15 years old, she was dressed in a bikini and heels but could not sit at a bar due to her age.

"[Bay's] solution to that problem was to then have me dancing under a waterfall getting soaking wet," said Fox to laughs from the crowd. "At 15, I was in 10th grade. That's sort of a microcosm of how Bay's mind works."

Kimmel responded: "Well that's really a microcosm of how all our minds work, but some of us have the decency to repress those thoughts and pretend that they don't exist."

Dang bay is like the only conservative film maker to lol it’s over

Thought police.....

He is a racist and a creep and must be cancelled. As are the current rules, his wife must also be cancelled and her life reviewed, especially if she shows support of him.
The free market will decide.......

Kinda like they decided all of the other times someone was "cancelled"

But racist creeps are usually people folks like you support for elected office....

Thought police.....

Libs like Mr. Fallon have doing that for ages. It is amusing to see a pos like Fallon get hoist by his own petard.

It's interesting though, all of the Late Night gang seemed to take shots at Trump, but some did it more based on his antics and what have you, while others, like Kimmel, confronted politics. Going after a president based on politics. While he is supposed to be a comedian, not a political pundit.

So after wanting to cancel others, he is now exposed for what he is. After jumping on the bandwagon of cancelling others the last couple of years, now he must face these same employees and co-workers who vehemently shared his view to "cancel the SOB's!".

Talk about walking with your head down. He will feel like garbage, but as is often the case, it never truly IS about the deed others do, it's about destroying their lives due to their politics. The deed is just the excuse. As such, Kimmel like others, won't be cancelled, as they are well indoctrinated in their politics.

Thought police.....

He is a racist and a creep and must be cancelled. As are the current rules, his wife must also be cancelled and her life reviewed, especially if she shows support of him.

But racist creeps are usually people folks like you support for elected office....

You may not know what the 2020 version of the free market is.

Thought police.....

Don't have to know -- but I do know the free market will decide.....not you.......which is probably why you are supportive of this whine post...

Thought police.....

Don't have to know -- but I do know the free market will decide.....not you.......which is probably why you are supportive of this whine post...

No, the free market NEVER decides in 2020. Not in media or Hollywood. Just the fake rabid mob who scream and yell for their political masters. Pretending that more people care than really do. it's why they've tried to get Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham off the air every week, even as they prove to be FAR more popular than the others they bow to.

Imagine being a person that has higher standards for how late show hosts should act than the President of the United States. :lol:

Imagine being a person that has higher standards for how late show hosts should act than the President of the United States. :lol:

These guys would be ok destroying the lives of anyone, be it the local waitress to politician, all based on the standard they and their communist shympathizers set.

No pity should be granted for those who judge others so harshly. Due unto others and you would have them do unto you.

It's why I accept free speech and open debate, I don't oppress and stifle peoples lives. Those who do so, should be held by the same standard and consequences.

I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?
Better to date in 10 years than be behind bars for dating now. Of course you wouldnt know what it is like dating a woman, so your view is shit...Literally shit...

Looks like nosy Grandpa Limp Dick is triggered again. Excellent. :lol:

I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?
Better to date in 10 years than be behind bars for dating now. Of course you wouldnt know what it is like dating a woman, so your view is shit...Literally shit...

Looks like nosy Grandpa Limp Dick is triggered again. Excellent. :lol:
I dont get an erection looking at another man's ass, like a crazy dude does.. Was it that you are a loser who couldnt get a woman, so you had to find some other loser to make you happy?

Thought police.....

You don't know that.

Forum List

Back