(2018) FLASHBACK: JIMMY FALLON, JIMMY KIMMEL AND SARAH SILVERMAN all wore blackface...

Lol if you think they did it because they are racist and wanted to insult and mock the black race... then you just don’t get it

If you think their reasoning would matter were they all Republicans..... then YOU just don't get it.
Most republicans would never do it for these people’s reasons. People that reminisce about the confederacy, and get angry when black people say their lives matter, aren’t going to imitate black people in a good spirited way. They can’t even feign it.
Putting on blackface and posing with klan members is good spirited.

Maybe they're feigning it.

Next up: Disgraced black folks wearing white face...

This is what happens when one faction squeals, sqauwks and screams....while having skeletons in their closets

Karma in all it's glorious splendor

They're all going OH shit , We've been calling the President a racist while we've been giving money and support to real Southern Democratic racists for at least 40 yrs now. Get my aids to go confiscate every copy of every yearbook I ever appeared in and make sure I didn't get caught on Film. The 70's and 80's are really blurry to me, and racism was pretty much acceptable in my ring of privileged white friends. Go destroy the Evidence ( Call Hillary she's a pro at that shit):1peleas::abgg2q.jpg:
In my family you didn't talk bad about anyone because that showed a lack of character..When I raised my kids I taught them the same and not to join the parade of idiots who do to justify their small minds.

Megyn Kelly lost her job at NBC within 48 hours of saying it was considered okay when she was a child for white people to put on “blackface” as long as they “were dressing up as a character.” Three popular anti-Trump comedians did much more than simply talk about it — and they are all still employed.

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Sarah Silverman
Sarah-Silverman-Blackface.jpg

Jimmy Kimmel
jimmy-kimmel-black-face-678x381.jpg

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

Come on Libtards. Your HYPOCRISY is showing...AGAIN!!!!!
So you agree this isn't a big deal for the Gov. of Virginia.

Megyn Kelly lost her job at NBC within 48 hours of saying it was considered okay when she was a child for white people to put on “blackface” as long as they “were dressing up as a character.” Three popular anti-Trump comedians did much more than simply talk about it — and they are all still employed.

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

It wouldn't be but you assholes have made previous cases a big deal

Payback is a bitch,eh?

And another one bites the dust:

Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

39 years ago? Seriously? Can't we get pass this BS? Lets work on bigger issues.
75 yrs ago! Come on get over the holocaust it was 75 yrs ago what does that ideology have to do with today. 9/11! that was 18yrs ago those terrorists are a thing of the past. let's move on from the Job of destroying them. Never Forget! means "Never" Forget. Unless you've forgotten we can never let down our guard against hate and bigotry and racism . Never Forget

Under your view ' Hitler was merely misguided' ! and should be forgiven I guess since what happened in the past should be poo poo ed away.:eusa_naughty:

He should have dressed up like "Kool and the Gang" they were around in 1980 LMAO. maybe One of the PIPS would have worked. how racist was his response. Like because he mocked a rapper (which didn't exist) it was okay. Are rap artists okay to mock and make fun of. EMINEM would be offended too.

Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

But it was a big deal for Megyn Kelly to get fired....DemonRATS ARE SUCH HYPOCRITES, AND LIARS!

39 years ago? Seriously? Can't we get pass this BS? Lets work on bigger issues.
75 yrs ago! Come on get over the holocaust it was 75 yrs ago what does that ideology have to do with today. 9/11! that was 18yrs ago those terrorists are a thing of the past. let's move on from the Job of destroying them. Never Forget! means "Never" Forget. Unless you've forgotten we can never let down our guard against hate and bigotry and racism . Never Forget

Yeah, because putting on a blackface is the equivalent to the Holocaust. How many died when Herring put on his blackface?

Forum List

Back