Greg Gutfeld, of Fox Cable news....King of late night t.v....beats kimmel, fallon, colbert, cordon and the rest...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Greg Gutfeld, on a cable network is the king of late night t.v....

Go woke, go broke you asshats...

Every insufferable late-night show got together to push Climate Night, and Greg Gutfeld beat them all.

Yep, with his 1.89 million viewers on Fox News, Gutfeld! topped the smug Stephen Colbert (1.8 million), the pathetic Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million), and trounced the blackface-N-word-user Jimmy Kimmel (1.2 million).

Gutfeld humiliated pencil neck Seth Meyers (957,000), the moron James Corden (772,000), the screechy Samantha Bee (393,000), and whoever that nobody is hosting the Daily Show (342,000).

Gutfeld also wasted his cable news competition: MSNBC’s serial liar Brian Williams earned only 953,000 viewers, while CNNLOL’s Don Credibly-Accused-Of-Sexual-Assault Lemon wiped out with 600,000.

It’s worth pointing out that Gutfeld! is on cable. Colbert, Kimmel, Corden, and Fallon are on broadcast television, and they all still lost.

Why would anyone tune into a late-night show to watch a bunch of rich, carbon-spewing assholes lecture us little people about Climate Change, especially when we all know Climate Change is just another one of the establishment’s big, fat, fake hoaxes?

I know that not that many tuned in, but still, you have to wonder about the person who, after a long day, would want to watch a bunch of millionaire liars whose respective shows burn up more energy in a single night than you do in a year, sit there and lie to you about how Climate Change is some sort of threat, especially when Climate Change is a hoax.

Gutfeld’s success is no surprise to me. It’s probably been more than ten years since I first suggested to Fox that they give Gutfeld a late-night slot. On top of the fact Greg’s talented and actually funny, it was a no-brainer idea then, and now that late-night has become nothing more than a smug, left-wing propaganda machine, it’s even more of a no-brainer idea now.

Every insufferable late-night show got together to push Climate Night, and Greg Gutfeld beat them all.

Yep, with his 1.89 million viewers on Fox News, Gutfeld! topped the smug Stephen Colbert (1.8 million), the pathetic Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million), and trounced the blackface-N-word-user Jimmy Kimmel (1.2 million).

Gutfeld humiliated pencil neck Seth Meyers (957,000), the moron James Corden (772,000), the screechy Samantha Bee (393,000), and whoever that nobody is hosting the Daily Show (342,000).

Gutfeld also wasted his cable news competition: MSNBC’s serial liar Brian Williams earned only 953,000 viewers, while CNNLOL’s Don Credibly-Accused-Of-Sexual-Assault Lemon wiped out with 600,000.

It’s worth pointing out that Gutfeld! is on cable. Colbert, Kimmel, Corden, and Fallon are on broadcast television, and they all still lost.

Why would anyone tune into a late-night show to watch a bunch of rich, carbon-spewing assholes lecture us little people about Climate Change, especially when we all know Climate Change is just another one of the establishment’s big, fat, fake hoaxes?

I know that not that many tuned in, but still, you have to wonder about the person who, after a long day, would want to watch a bunch of millionaire liars whose respective shows burn up more energy in a single night than you do in a year, sit there and lie to you about how Climate Change is some sort of threat, especially when Climate Change is a hoax.

Gutfeld’s success is no surprise to me. It’s probably been more than ten years since I first suggested to Fox that they give Gutfeld a late-night slot. On top of the fact Greg’s talented and actually funny, it was a no-brainer idea then, and now that late-night has become nothing more than a smug, left-wing propaganda machine, it’s even more of a no-brainer idea now.

When an entire flock of sheep has been funneled for decades towards just one source of information, nobody should be surprised it manages to get ratings.

When an entire flock of sheep has been funneled for decades towards just one source of information, nobody should be surprised it manages to get ratings.

Yeah...that is why Gutfeld beat the flock of left wing asshats who watch the democrat party media machine....free thinking people don't watch kimmel, colbert and fallon...........we can get indoctrination from all the other sources...

Yeah...that is why Gutfeld beat the flock of left wing asshats who watch the democrat party media machine....free thinking people don't watch kimmel, colbert and fallon...........we can get indoctrination from all the other sources...
Free thinking people do lots of things. They don't have the same channel on 24/7, living their lives according to its talking points.

Free thinking people do lots of things. They don't have the same channel on 24/7, living their lives according to its talking points.

Tell that to the democrat party zombies who watch the democrat party media wing...ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, Disney, Google, Twitter, Facebook.......................all of them are democrat party allies.......

Tell that to the democrat party zombies who watch the democrat party media wing...ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, Disney, Google, Twitter, Facebook.......................all of them are democrat party allies.......
You just named 8 TV networks that compete with each other. Fox News doesn't have to worry about competing with anybody. Facebook is the most important and effective tool the conservative movement has ever had. Twitter is the only reason your fat dotard had a political career.

You just named 8 TV networks that compete with each other. Fox News doesn't have to worry about competing with anybody. Facebook is the most important and effective tool the conservative movement has ever had. Twitter is the only reason your fat dotard had a political career.

Moron....those 8 networks all spew the same political points of view.....every single one of them and they all support the democrat party.....

So you're reduced to lying, how sad. You should have just kept your mouth shut.
You wouldn't know diversity if it bitch slapped you in the face, August.
Lol the foundation of the modern GOP is obsessive raging against diversity, but you want to lecture on it :lmao:

And silly me thinking repigs get their information from unbiased sources.

Moron....those 8 networks all spew the same political points of view.....every single one of them and they all support the democrat party.....
Then I suppose we should combine their viewership totals, thus completely obliterating the totals of the single channel you were funneled into

Then I suppose we should combine their viewership totals, thus completely obliterating the totals of the single channel you were funneled into

I don't watch fox, you dingbat.......their total viewership dwarfs fox but shitheads like you are obsesssed with getting rid of fox......you can't stand one channel that isn't under your direct control...you are insane.

I don't watch fox, you dingbat.......their total viewership dwarfs fox but shitheads like you are obsesssed with getting rid of fox......you can't stand one channel that isn't under your direct control...you are insane.
I have had no problem with Fox News since they dropped the charade of being fair and balanced. Though I think they did it for money rather than decency. Since at this point, any suggestion that FN would entertain an opinion their sheep viewers don't like for even a second would get them the Lynn Cheney treatment.

I have had no problem with Fox News since they dropped the charade of being fair and balanced. Though I think they did it for money rather than decency. Since at this point, any suggestion that FN would entertain an opinion their sheep viewers don't like for even a second would get them the Lynn Cheney treatment.

Do you really believe that crap or are you just pushing the democrat party line?

Fox has more left wingers on as guests, than all of the other networks have actual conservatives on as guests...the democrat party controlled media have Republicans in name only who attack the Republican party......yeah, some diversity there...

Do you really believe that crap or are you just pushing the democrat party line?

Fox has more left wingers on as guests, than all of the other networks have actual conservatives on as guests...the democrat party controlled media have Republicans in name only who attack the Republican party......yeah, some diversity there...
I am well aware your thought leaders make sure to drill that notion into your head, sheep

Forum List

Back