Jimmy Kimmel, Michael Bay face backlash after old Megan Fox interview resurfaces: ‘This is disgusting’

I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?
Better to date in 10 years than be behind bars for dating now. Of course you wouldnt know what it is like dating a woman, so your view is shit...Literally shit...

Looks like nosy Grandpa Limp Dick is triggered again. Excellent. :lol:
I dont get an erection looking at another man's ass, like a crazy dude does.. Was it that you are a loser who couldnt get a woman, so you had to find some other loser to make you happy?

Mind your own business, Mrs. Kravitz.

Thought police.....

He is a racist and a creep and must be cancelled. As are the current rules, his wife must also be cancelled and her life reviewed, especially if she shows support of him.
The free market will decide.......

Kinda like they decided all of the other times someone was "cancelled"

But racist creeps are usually people folks like you support for elected office....

You may not know what the 2020 version of the free market is.
Don't have to know -- but I do know the free market will decide.....not you.......which is probably why you are supportive of this whine post...

You don't know that.
I do know that....tell you what.....

In 2 weeks, when nothing happens......you tell me if the free market decided or not....

Or, instead of waiting 2 weeks -- you tell me now why Trump ACTUALLY sexualizing underage teen girls didn't make you clutch your pearls like you are doing now?

And why haven't you said shit about Michael Bay on this post, or is he one of the racist creeps you are talking about?

9f75b667274cf423afde218d821a4560a7f8ccff9d137ce1bc78ddd241186210.jpg

Forum List

Back