Watch Jimmy Kimmel In Blackface Doing a Racist Video

Anyone remember Ted Danson and his fuckmate, at the time Whoppi?

whoopi-ted-roast-2-615x431.jpg

I'm age 65 and blackface was never acceptable as a Halloween costume. Megyn Kelly is younger than me and she was trying to sell that it was.
Beyond that, liberals always give other offensive liberal comedians a pass cause they're F'ed in the head.
I remember seeing Aunt Jamima and assorted Pikanenny costumes worn for Halloween. Nobody got hysterical over it.

We must have grown up in different places.
Ever see a kid in an Indian halloween costume? Was it acceptable? It's a fuckin' costume.

I'm age 65 and blackface was never acceptable as a Halloween costume. Megyn Kelly is younger than me and she was trying to sell that it was.
Beyond that, liberals always give other offensive liberal comedians a pass cause they're F'ed in the head.
I remember seeing Aunt Jamima and assorted Pikanenny costumes worn for Halloween. Nobody got hysterical over it.

Ever see a kid in an Indian halloween costume? Was it acceptable? It's a fuckin' costume.

Sure. But last time I checked, Indians weren't black.

But SUPPOSEDLY we WHITES were making FUN of the RED MAN, just like BLACKFACE. Are you really this stupid?

White Chicks/White Men Can't Jump/Dear White People/etc
black and latino ''comedians'' always joke about/denigrate whites/etc
George Lopez = racist
etc
like my threads I post, they are HYPOCRITES big time --actually worse
B000I9YV62_WhiteChicks_UXSY1._V142637624_RI_SX940_.jpg

But SUPPOSEDLY we WHITES were making FUN of the RED MAN, just like BLACKFACE. Are you really this stupid?

It was the 60's. Who wanted to be black, anyways? Besides, one year I went as a cowboy. I always liked the winning side.

Forum List

Back