Flash Mob in Chicago Caught on Tape...

Al%20Sharpton_02-08-2014.jpg

"Blah, Blah, Bloviate, Blah, Blah, whitey's fault, police are racist, Blah. fucking , blah, blah!"
I can hear it coming now.

In Houston Texas in the 70's conveinance store robberies reached epidemic numbers. 7-11 started hiring off duty HPD officers to sit behind one way glass. After a month there were no more 7-11 robberies. The other convenience stores started doing the same. the epidemic of robberies ended.

I say blow the punks away!

Oh I LOVE those flash mobs! Was this one of them singing flash mobs, or did they do a dance number?

How many times would this store be robbed if they had security on site with a few tazers.
My guess is maybe once cause after the first time the store would have to put up a sign.

Why risk empoyees? Why engage in a battle in the middle of your store? Who needs tazers when you have them on tape?

They will start to pick them up one by one and they will rat out the others for lighter sentences

Wont work cause they all look alike. :D

How many times would this store be robbed if they had security on site with a few tazers.
My guess is maybe once cause after the first time the store would have to put up a sign.

Why risk empoyees? Why engage in a battle in the middle of your store? Who needs tazers when you have them on tape?

They will start to pick them up one by one and they will rat out the others for lighter sentences

Sentences??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You too funny.

I wouldn't assume that. Don't forget, there's the "no snitch rule" in the 'hood.

Black people are Scary :eek:

No wonder conservatives hate them

That's all you got?... Not one Example of a White Flash Mob eh?... Because the Media won't Report on them, right?... :lol:

What REALLY Burns your Liberal Ass is that those Pictures are a Product of Policies that you not only Support, but want more of.

You Assume Failure on Blacks... You Assume Blacks are going to Act like this...

It's why it doesn't Outrage you... It's why your Faggoty Ass is in here Cracking Wise about it.

Those Images Anger me because I KNOW each and every single Motherfucking Last one of those Kids and Young Adults could have had a Better Life...

Had it not been for being Fostered on the DemocRATS Plantations all across the Nation with an Assumption of Failure and System there to Support the Failure... For Generations.

Fuck you leftwinger... You are probably one of the most Disgusting Libs on this site as Smug and Quasi-Polite as you want to come across, a REAL Disgusting Example of our Species.

Fuck you. :thup:

:)

peace...

Where was there a 'flash mob'? What I read described a robbery. Are we just trying to latch on to the latest buzz-word to prop up tired racist screeds? I think we are! :0)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
Where was there a 'flash mob'? What I read described a robbery. Are we just trying to latch on to the latest buzz-word to prop up tired racist screeds? I think we are! :0)

Of course... For the same reason "Militant" is used instead of "Terrorist".

And why you NEVER hear "Knifeman Kills 3"... But you ALWAYS hear "Gunman kills"...

The Liberals Know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Their Media Deliberately Ignores ALL of these things in their Parties Cities.

Now Fauxlbert, that Faggot, will come in here and point out that all of those images are "News Reports".

Correct... But not National.

If the Media was Covering the Coast to Coast Epidemic in Violence in the Black Community it would be all that was Reported on.

It happens so regularly, so often, that it would appear Mean for them to tell you about it... Or at least that the Excuse that gets them to Sleep at night.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back