Video footage of rare twin Tornadoes

I saw that on the news

man oh man they can be awesome to watch. but then we know they're going to do so much damage

I saw that on the news

man oh man they can be awesome to watch. but then we know they're going to do so much damage

it looks like a third one almost started

I'm in Missouri now since I left Alaska 6 years ago and we have a lot of them here...Haven't had to deal with one YET

When I lived in Alaska, that state has the most earthquakes of any state (even California) and I went though one the that was 7.9 in 2002

they are both natural wonders of our earth , but damn destructive

I saw that on the news

I'm in Missouri now since I left Alaska 6 years ago and we have a lot of them here...Haven't had to deal with one YET

When I lived in Alaska, that state has the most earthquakes of any state (even California) and I went though one the that was 7.9 in 2002

i grew up in Minnesota and now South Dakota

i have been through my share of tornadoes

we used to chase them years ago

when it wasnt cool --LOL

i grew up in Minnesota and now South Dakota

i have been through my share of tornadoes

we used to chase them years ago

when it wasnt cool --LOL

lol, I know that. they are mesmerizing AND you stand there watching until you go, oh shit!

Forum List

Back