FL cops use helicopters and K9 units to catch teen who stole pack of cigs.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is where democrats take you. They love an all-powerful govt.

Prison Planet.com Police Use Helicopters K9 s and Military Force to Find Teen Who Stole a Pack of Cigarettes

October 29, 2014
The police in Manate County, Florida recently sent out helicopters, K9 Units, and squad cars full of officers out to catch 18-year-old Shaquielle Olmeda for stealing a pack of cigarettes out of the hands of an unnamed 43 year-old man.

It obviously is not right for a kid to snatch a pack of cigarettes from someone, but to send out that much force to catch an 18 year-old for doing that is completely absurd, and goes to show how that much force simply cannot be trusted in a police force that obeys laws originating from a centralized power, the US Government.

The kid was caught in a mall parking lot after cops completely surrounded the area he was in, ‘making a perimeter’. He was arrested without further incident and it is not clear what he was charged with exactly.

This guy has a record for battery, marijuana possession, driving without a license and who knows what else- those charges all within 7 months of each other. His last name is Padilla. Full name Shaquielle Olmeda Padilla. He also has charges in Pasco county, which I don't know what for.

1414205706684_Image_galleryImage_You_d_be_hard_pressed_to_.JPG
Can't be too careful wit dem SCARY negros right speeders???

I fear no negro you fool.. They are insects.

I didn't see in the story where his race was specified. ;)

Oh, he is considered white on the arrest report-
The report specified Mr. Olmeda Padilla as a white man, black hair, brown colored eyes, 18 years old, 110 lbs, and 5' 3" tall.

Thanks.
I didn't see that.
It wasn't in the article he posted, I found it online. athey also got his name wrong, etc., etc.

He is 18, has a history of charges, including battery. Was it overkill? Maybe, but we can't know for sure.

He did stab his mother's boyfriend in the back.

Aaaahhhh oh noooo a scary brown person!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back