Five True Lies Republicans Should Tell In 2016

[
The right can continue to tell lies about us. We will continue to tell the truth about them.

Can you give them an idea when you're going to start doing that? I'm sure they would thrilled tingles up their leg or something.
We've always been telling the truth about the right. Since the right feels no shame or guilt about all the lies they tell, they likely won't feel any "thrilled tingles" upon hearing the truth.

I think the GOP should continue its successful strategy of talking about negroes on food stamps; Mexicans raping, murdering and pillaging; ISIS on the border sending Ebola to Missouri; gays having sex with their dogs, mothers, and children; and all Muslims being part of a terrorist death cult.

And then claim Democrats are the party of racists and bigots with a straight face.

can you supply us all the links about that? thanks
and not from a bunch of LEFTwing hate sites

Staphnie is asking for a credible link, ya'll. And not one from any hate site, (The American Spectator) LOL!

I think the GOP should continue its successful strategy of talking about negroes on food stamps; Mexicans raping, murdering and pillaging; ISIS on the border sending Ebola to Missouri; gays having sex with their dogs, mothers, and children; and all Muslims being part of a terrorist death cult.

And then claim Democrats are the party of racists and bigots with a straight face.

Staphnie is asking for a credible link, ya'll. And not one from any hate site, (The American Spectator) LOL!

And another far left drone that pushes their hatred for anything not far left..

Says the one-track idiot.

Did you bother to type that sentence out, or did you cut n paste it, broken record?

Says the one-track idiot.

The irony of these posts from the far left drones..

Did you bother to type that sentence out, or did you cut n paste it, broken record?

Another irony impaired far left drone and their comments!

Oh noes! It's the attack of the killer far right republibot!

man oh man, you can see how those on the left truly believe they are the SUPERIOR of all people to walk this earth. It's pretty pathetic and really not honorable at all. then they wonder why people find them icky

Oh noes! It's the attack of the killer far right republibot!

maybe you can answer us this? Do you Libs EVER grow up?
or stay NASTY ass snots all your lives. thanks

not one of you nasty libs in this thread contribute anything good to this board

if anything you bring it down to the level of the dailyKos, stinkprogress, etc with all your hate for everyone

you're really sad human beings. but you are Allowed to get away with it. so shame on you

that's all

You repeat everything you hear don't you

You repeat everything you hear don't you
Ah. You want me to repeat what I hear? Okay!

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.
Everyone who truly knows Islam and isn't a psychopath like you hates Islam.
If blacks had been less willing to become slaves there wouldn't have been many slaves to sell.
They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.
Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.
Dimwit policies are always about our 'safety' and our 'children'....

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft
I believe that being gay is a sin and that gay people are both a cause and a symptom of the downfall of our nation. They are not normal and are an abomination.

g5000 You used to be more sensible. now you've fallen in with HERD

(
herd
hərd/
noun
noun: herd; plural noun: herds
  1. 1.
    a large group of animals, especially hoofed mammals, that live, feed, or migrate together or are kept together as livestock.)

It's a real shame and just sad too

NO ONE forced any of you into THIS THREAD. so your lame ass excuses is just that: lame ass

g5000 You used to be more sensible. now you've fallen in with HERD

(
herd
hərd/
noun
noun: herd; plural noun: herds
  1. 1.
    a large group of animals, especially hoofed mammals, that live, feed, or migrate together or are kept together as livestock.)

It's a real shame and just sad too

NO ONE forced any of you into THIS THREAD. so your lame ass excuses is just that: lame ass

maybe you can answer us this? Do you NeoClowns EVER grow up?
or stay NASTY ass snots all your lives. thanks

It's a waste to post anything in Politic forum

but they can put some people into some time out corner. I guess that's not for EVERYONE and especially if you're a nasty liberal/clown or just a regular horses ass on here

this thread is dead thanks again to the HATERS on this board

Since that’s the case, get tough, and get smart — and hang these people with their own stupid ideas. Here are five things you can say about the Democrat nominee which will be vehemently denied but will stick anyway — because everybody knows they’re true.

The fight is against the fascism of conservatives in the U.S. who are as determined as Al Qaeda on forcing everyone else to bow to their religion.

Get it through YOUR heads. That is never going to happen. Ever.

Go pray at church or at home. You aren't forcing your beliefs on anyone else.

Clear?

It's a waste to post anything in Politic forum

but they can put some people into some time out corner. I guess that's not for EVERYONE and especially if you're a nasty liberal/clown or just a regular horses ass on here

this thread is dead thanks again to the HATERS on this board

This thread was dead before we got here.

Forum List

Back