Five minutes of hate on NPR radio “Tribal News”

How's that democrat inflation working our for them?

As good as obamacare? :dunno:

They will suffer financially, mentally - even physically; as long as they know that somehow/somewhere, a MAGA fan is displeased politically.

Really rational stuff.

Did we expand our lands and fight and take it from indians? Oh absolutely. But then again indians did the same thing to each other, the only difference is white men were a hell of a lot better at it.

But now Indians have been beaten into submission and spent so long not really doing anything to be a part of the rest of the country and spend all their time on tv acting timid talking about their ancestors animal spirits and the land they came from it appears as if they were always this dislocated tame calm timid people when in reality they didn't use to be. They used to be savages

Did we expand our lands and fight and take it from indians? Oh absolutely. But then again indians did the same thing to each other, the only difference is white men were a hell of a lot better at it.

Exactly, every nation on the face of the planet has had slavery/war/oppression.

Only difference is ours only had to be around about a hundred years to outlaw two out of three.

Thanks for the response as always hope you’re doing well because I respect you. Here in America white people suffered, Black people suffered, immigrant suffered Native American suffered. The struggle is real. We’re all equal.

NPR still have some good segments and I support them because they had some amazing documentaries from the 1980s and 1990s.

Recently, NPR has turned to the far left material…many of their hosts have, and it’s anti-Americanism. It’s creating hatred and division in this country riling people up for no good reason. We need to help uplift every American talk about the struggle that whites, blacks, immigrants, the Native Americans go through.
If they don't support minority causes and positions, they will lose their funding. At the end of the day NPR is a business.

Actually the vast majority of NPR is funded by donations from people like me, as well as those of much greater wealth. I didn't hear the little 5 minute segment, but doubt it was anything earth-shattering, and yes, Native American tribes and that their people have suffered at the hands of our government, is true.

That said, my only gripe is the control and manipulation that has made the repeated attacks on sports team's historic names, use of which has always been honoring proud heritage, not belittling a conquered people.
Not according to the Indians for crying out loud LOL. Just loved the Redskins L O L....and Chief Wahoo etc etc.... just the way blacks like Confederate flags and generals being honored for defending slavery...too bad for idiotic racists...

I hear your frustration, and I have seen the far left wing say much more controversial things than you said above.

I would not wish Harm upon my worst enemy. Going by the teachings of Jesus

To your point, I still believe that it’s only a small portion of Democrats in America that support the far left iow..that support the racism that Kamala Harris, BLM, the multi millionaire politicians and celebrities, engage in to try and divide us. They’re trying to divide the working class people of America. And I don’t think we’re gonna let it happen.

You know this country’s been through a lot of challenges, the dust bowl two bloody world wars, the great depression we got through all of them. I think we will get past this cancel culture thing this racism from Democrats in America, the insanity from the media and from NPR, for example….

The challenge that today’s population is facing tho is quite different from that of the 1940s, there’s antidepressants there’s legalized marijuana today there’s Instagram, Facebook, TikTok. …all this poses a challenge to overcome these obstacles, but I think we the American people can overcome the obstacles and we will come out ahead.
Funny how the only spike in violence has been right wingers attacking blacks gays Jews Asians Muslims Trans Etcetera Etcetera Since Trump started in 2015 And every time he has a rally, such violence more than doubles in the area. And you think the problem is people pointing this out l O l. There is a ton of racism out there and you are example number one for being so oblivious to others' feelings d U H H H....

Funny how the only spike in violence has been right wingers attacking blacks gays Jews Asians Muslims Trans Etcetera Etcetera Since Trump started in 2015 And every time he has a rally, such violence more than doubles in the area. And you think the problem is people pointing this out l O l. There is a ton of racism out there and you are example number one for being so oblivious to others' feelings d U H H H....
Did you read the entire original post, are you able to comprehend English?

I don’t understand why you even respond to me if you’re gonna make things up about me brother. Hope you have a nice day.

So you claim to care about the middle class about our white brothers, are Muslim brothers, are Jewish brothers are immigrant brothers are Native American brother, struggling in this country because we have horrible leadership. Why don’t you participate in some of my other threads and you can talk about unions you could talk about the struggle of the workingman. Because I’m sure that there’s a lot we agree on.

I’m not concerned about the typos in this thread I was in a fucking wheelchair for a year and I beat that fucking shit. So I’m sure you and every leftie can understand what I’m saying.

If they don't support minority causes and positions, they will lose their funding. At the end of the day NPR is a business.
BS. Sorry about reality and history and the law and Americanism and education and intelligence and empathy and everything...Just listen to admitted liars....Big money/oil/pharm/Health, dupe.

BS. Sorry about reality and history and the law and Americanism and education and intelligence and empathy and everything...Just listen to admitted liars....Big money/oil/pharm/Health, dupe.
NPR soft-peddles the Leftist positions on just about everything. Empathetic yes, intelligent, hardly. I watch it every evening, for the great investigative pieces, but also to keep an eye on the enemy.

OK, what you’re saying is a debate for another thread by the way this is about NPR blasting propaganda. They are basically singling out native Americans dedicating entire segments to “tribal news. “I’ve never heard that before on NPR. You know what about the white man the black man, the native American, struggling the struggle is equal.

Did you read the entire original post, are you able to comprehend English?

I don’t understand why you even respond to me if you’re gonna make things up about me brother. Hope you have a nice day.

So you claim to care about the middle class about our white brothers, are Muslim brothers, are Jewish brothers are immigrant brothers are Native American brother, struggling in this country because we have horrible leadership. Why don’t you participate in some of my other threads and you can talk about unions you could talk about the struggle of the workingman. Because I’m sure that there’s a lot we agree on.

I’m not concerned about the typos in this thread I was in a fucking wheelchair for a year and I beat that fucking shit. So I’m sure you and every leftie can understand what I’m saying.
It's not Horrible leadership, it's horrible GOP leadership and nowadays it appears Fox and Internet conspiracy nuts are in charge of that party. Murdoch just takes the disgusting side of every question and weaponizes it- The election steel vaccine host hoax global warming hoax pedophilia epidemic hoax, anything but reality.... Of course I am for unions and all the things that the GOP obstructs, we are the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich. Plus we have a hell of a lot of racists and brainwashed functional racists in the GOP.... I said nothing about typos, I'm just talking about racists And brainwashed functional racists in the GOP....

NPR soft-peddles the Leftist positions on just about everything. Empathetic yes, intelligent, hardly. I watch it every evening, for the great investigative pieces, but also to keep an eye on the enemy.
So you are defending thousands of Indian children being killed in their boarding schools and their culture being ripped away from them? Absolute idiocy.

OK, what you’re saying is a debate for another thread by the way this is about NPR blasting propaganda. They are basically singling out native Americans dedicating entire segments to “tribal news. “I’ve never heard that before on NPR. You know what about the white man the black man, the native American, struggling the struggle is equal.
Oh no, not 5 minutes on Native Americans OMG! The only propaganda out there is GOP propaganda which is a total disgrace and Anti American baloney. Attacking our finest institutions laws and asylum policies because we don't like little brown people... whose countries have been destroyed by GOP sanctions And covert actions.

Oh no, not 5 minutes on Native Americans OMG! The only propaganda out there is GOP propaganda which is a total disgrace and Anti American baloney. Attacking our finest institutions laws and asylum policies because we don't like little brown people... whose countries have been destroyed by GOP sanctions And covert actions.
OK buddy I had to ask you again did you read the original post and do you comprehend English. NPR has been dedicating entire segments entire days to garbage propaganda. About how the “white man oppresses others”. Whether it’s the Native Americans Orr, Blacks Orr, Trans people it is out right propaganda. The truth of the matter is when it comes to crime it’s all over this place in this country committed by all types of people. NPR is a far left wing rag and your sarcasm is uncalled for.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and doing what they can to make themselves better and improve the country.

I was just listening to a segment on NPR radio. It’s good to see what the opposition has to say. This was anti-American hatred on NPR radio. It was some kind of a segment about tribal news. First off what’s going on here this is a publicly funded program, and the whole segment is dedicated to tribal news. I’ve never seen this or heard of this before, on NPR radio.

Anyways, the segment was about anti-Americanism, made up propaganda. They’re using terms like indigenous people, and the elitist white hosts are being all careful with regard to the terms they use. They’re talking about “systemic racism“ some made up propaganda idea that white people oppressed the Indian . Not true at all history shows us Indians owned slaves and engage in expansionist warfare just like Europeans and Africans did.

It was five minutes of anti-Americanism. They were talking about Indian boarding schools. Well here’s an idea. Get rid of reservations they’re a joke the great majority of Native Americans hate them. Everyone can honor their own people

We have Irish events. We have Italian American events we have events for African-Americans. We should and do have events for native Americans. Reservations are awful. They’re the most impoverished areas in this country. We need to all unite as Americans were all in this together. We’re all equal. We all must be proud of our ancestors. Many of us white people immigrated to this country after 1900 and literally have nothing to do with this country pre-Civil War. Besides that before the Civil War in 1865 tons of Africans owned slaves, tons of Indians owned slaves, tons of white people owned slaves.

Stop believing far left wing propaganda. My fellow Democrats it gets us nothing but misery. We need to help uplift all poor Americans, white black Indian. We need to help them all. End modern day slavery in America so many people are on government assistance and have to work three jobs a day that Has to stop ….that is modern day slavery in America.

God bless everyone. Have a wonderful day.
You still pretending you are a democrat while spreading your anti-American propaganda and lies? Give it a rest, it's old.

It's not Horrible leadership, it's horrible GOP leadership and nowadays it appears Fox and Internet conspiracy nuts are in charge of that party. Murdoch just takes the disgusting side of every question and weaponizes it- The election steel vaccine host hoax global warming hoax pedophilia epidemic hoax, anything but reality.... Of course I am for unions and all the things that the GOP obstructs, we are the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich. Plus we have a hell of a lot of racists and brainwashed functional racists in the GOP.... I said nothing about typos, I'm just talking about racists And brainwashed functional racists in the GOP....
There are plenty of bad Republicans, who support nazis in ukraine.

So the only racist in this country are BLM leaders. They are filled with hate, and they don’t care that Black people and Indians owned slaves throw history. That destroys their argument in one single sweep.

Are there some white racist? Sure there’s like 10 of them in this country.

OK, so all of your talking points are negated by the fact that right now are economy is horrible. Inflation is at a 50 year high and guess who the leaders are in this country they are Democrats. Under Donald Trump the price of homes were astronomically lower, the interest rates on mortgages were astronomically lower, Grocery prices, and gas prices were considerably lower. So just talk to any working class black man or white man they have no interest in listening to what Democrats or neocon Republicans have to say, they have no interest in waving a BLM flag, an LGBT, flag, or a flag of Ukraine.

You still pretending you are a democrat while spreading your anti-American propaganda and lies? Give it a rest, it's old.
Well, I got you interested you keep responding to my threads and you do so repetitively. That’s your decision you don’t have to respond my threads. I’m a proud FDR democrat and I think that FDR, John F, Kennedy, and Andrew Jackson were among the great men of this country.

RFK all the way

Forum List

Back