CDZ FISA Docs Released; what happens now?

This is no different than what happened when they pulled John Brennan's security clearance. They have built up these "surprise" actions so that when something negative comes out about Trump, they can release something to try and get it out of the news cycle.
Democrats have a nasty habit of making revelations on Friday afternoons. They die down over the weekend.

Democrats? Trump fired McCabe on Friday night. They do the same thing.

Right after we read Obama’s college records.
Why? Taxes are routinely released. You demanded them. Except for Trump. What is he hiding? Russian money?
College records are routinely released.

Why hide?
No....no they are not. Try again :lol:
Name one President who’s college records remain locked.

I have wracked my brain trying to remember just one. Harry Truman?
There are no presidents who’s college records are locked...none.

Why? Taxes are routinely released. You demanded them. Except for Trump. What is he hiding? Russian money?

Why hide?

I know that.

Why hide?

I know that.
Ohhh...umh. Sorry about that...and here I was on a self righteous roll...

Right after we read Obama’s college records.

Why hide?
None including Obama’s are locked. There is no such thing in fact. All college records are confidential. You can not have them without the student’s permission. They are not a matter of public record. I don’t recall any who released thiers...can you? Maybe McCain did?

And tax records are not personal?

I know Bushs college records.

Why don’t we know Obama’s? What’s he hiding?

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?

Some people will disappear. Some will be caught at international airports. One or more suicides. Gonna be a great time ahead.

And if none of that happens?
Hillary will make sure the suicides occur long before they start squealing.

So you're saying any day now. Wow-----I never heard that before.

The big problem for the Ds are the FISA warrants and Page Ohr helping to put together the BS Steele data from Russian sources. All arrests and convictions where those warrants came into play or were antecedents to other warrants will likely get thrown out.

Why hide?
None including Obama’s are locked. There is no such thing in fact. All college records are confidential. You can not have them without the student’s permission. They are not a matter of public record. I don’t recall any who released thiers...can you? Maybe McCain did?

Bush’s were leaked illegaly weren’t they? Not good.

Taxes have a long history of being made public by candidates. You never it until. I am willing to bet if Obama Clinton had not...you would be onit like (fill in the metaphor of choice)..right?

Why hide?

Bush’s were leaked illegaly weren’t they? Not good.

Taxes have a long history of being made public by candidates. You never it until. I am willing to bet if Obama Clinton had not...you would be onit like (fill in the metaphor of choice)..right?
Meaningless. Ask Timmy Turbo Tax. Just pay a small fine and everything is forgiven.

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?

Some people will disappear. Some will be caught at international airports. One or more suicides. Gonna be a great time ahead.

Simple solution. We go to the mattresses.

And lay on them..
Why, yes! Going to the mattresses is Mafia speak for a gang war.

And lay on them..

So if Rosenstein and Mueller; Trump appointees are still on the job next week; we have a gang war?

And lay on them..

So if Rosenstein and Mueller; Trump appointees are still on the job next week; we have a gang war?
I hope so.

More importantly...Who cares? Meuller is investigating. Let's wait, stay calm, and see what he finds. If it is found that there was collusion, so be it. Prosecute the guilty parties to the full extent of the law. If there wasn't, and nothing else is found that is unlawful, well then some pretty powerful people will have a lot of egg on their faces...

Either way, we can speculate all day, and into the night. It changes nothing, and proves less. Let's just move on (.org LOL) and focus on things that we know.

Forum List

Back