CDZ FISA Docs Released; what happens now?

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?
More importantly...Who cares? Meuller is investigating. Let's wait, stay calm, and see what he finds. If it is found that there was collusion, so be it. Prosecute the guilty parties to the full extent of the law. If there wasn't, and nothing else is found that is unlawful, well then some pretty powerful people will have a lot of egg on their faces...

Either way, we can speculate all day, and into the night. It changes nothing, and proves less. Let's just move on (.org LOL) and focus on things that we know.

Happy to do just that. Problem is that many cannot agree on what is known.

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?
More importantly...Who cares? Meuller is investigating. Let's wait, stay calm, and see what he finds. If it is found that there was collusion, so be it. Prosecute the guilty parties to the full extent of the law. If there wasn't, and nothing else is found that is unlawful, well then some pretty powerful people will have a lot of egg on their faces...

Either way, we can speculate all day, and into the night. It changes nothing, and proves less. Let's just move on (.org LOL) and focus on things that we know.

Happy to do just that. Problem is that many cannot agree on what is known.
Thus, "Let's wait, stay calm, and see what he finds." Then we will "know" what is known, and then we can discuss and debate if we like. Until then, was there a second shooter on the "grassy knoll"?

Trump clearly has something to hide by making us all able to see this stuff.
Why won’t he show us his taxes then?
Why would he show you his taxes? Just to make you even more envious than you already are? Or what?

Name one good reason that he should show his tax returns to TrumpCo's competition?

Wasn’t this supposed to sink the Mueller investigation?

It was supposed to. All hell was supposed to break loose. Arrests at the airport for people fleeing the country, a gang war, Mayhem and destruction at previously unseen levels. I wonder why none of that happened. Do you think unstable right wingers were just hoping for those outcomes?

It was supposed to. All hell was supposed to break loose. Arrests at the airport for people fleeing the country, a gang war, Mayhem and destruction at previously unseen levels. I wonder why none of that happened. Do you think unstable right wingers were just hoping for those outcomes?

They crave violence. That much is clear

Right after we read Obama’s college records.

Rather stupid of Obama(par for the course) he has admitted to being a product of 'affirmative action' what more would his college records show...well of course that he is no high intellect but he has also admitted that....estimating his i.q. as being in the 120 range.

It might show who some of his real backers were....the group that first promoted him....that may be the reason why he does not want anyone to see his college records.

It probably would reveal how skillful he was in avoiding paying taxes...might be an embarassment though how many of us do the very same thing....most do not like paying taxes and doing everything lawful to avoid it.

He has admitted using government programs to his advantage...nothing wrong with that...but in the political world it would be a negative.

It probably would reveal how skillful he was in avoiding paying taxes...might be an embarassment though how many of us do the very same thing....most do not like paying taxes and doing everything lawful to avoid it.

He has admitted using government programs to his advantage...nothing wrong with that...but in the political world it would be a negative.
OMG. Someone who tries to take advantage of every legal tax break he can.

IMPEACH!

Rather stupid of Obama(par for the course) he has admitted to being a product of 'affirmative action' what more would his college records show...well of course that he is no high intellect but he has also admitted that....estimating his i.q. as being in the 120 range.

It might show who some of his real backers were....the group that first promoted him....that may be the reason why he does not want anyone to see his college records.

120 IQ is fine for some people depending on how hard they work. There are some people with 150 IQs that can't get to where Obama was, simply because they are either too lazy to accomplish it, or they have some kind of social interaction problem that causes huge issues.

120 IQ is fine for some people depending on how hard they work. There are some people with 150 IQs that can't get to where Obama was, simply because they are either too lazy to accomplish it, or they have some kind of social interaction problem that causes huge issues.

Well, most competent political pundits understand that a high i.q. is no gurantee of a great leader....if that were the case we could just make the guy with the highest i.q. our leader...but Jimmy Carter proved that having a high i.q. is not enough to make a great President...he has the highest proven i.q. of any modern president but he was only a tad better than Obama.

[/QUOTE

Who is Khalid Al-Mansour.................Who is Khalid al-Mansour?

Who is Khalid Al-Mansour..................Who is Khalid al-Mansour?

Who is Khalid Al-Mansour..................Who is Khalid al-Mansour?

Did you watch the video?

Yep.

Forum List

Back