CDZ FISA Docs Released; what happens now?

This will be another thing like the Nunes memo that will get blown up.

Trump picked and chose what would be released. If you don't think he only picked the stuff that would help him... you are nuts. Notice this happens on the same day the Senate committee had to chose what to do with Kavanaugh's accuser? It's on purpose! To deflect from the more serious stuff. He did the same thing before a few times including during the campaign when the Access Hollywood tape came out.

You all are hoping for something I suspect isn’t going to be there.

What will happen instead could have national security implications for decades to come.

Will names and sources for information be revealed? What then...public witch hunts based on half baked conspiracy theories?

Will ongoing investigations be damaged?

Will the release put people’s lives in danger..their families? The Russians are pretty damn good with poison.

This president doesn’t care about our country or our security or the people who work hard to insure it. He cares about himself. That much is clear.

What will you do when you discover you are throwing a party on America’s rotting corpse and you can’t put the genie back in the bottle?

Trump picked and chose what would be released. If you don't think he only picked the stuff that would help him... you are nuts. Notice this happens on the same day the Senate committee had to chose what to do with Kavanaugh's accuser? It's on purpose! To deflect from the more serious stuff. He did the same thing before a few times including during the campaign when the Access Hollywood tape came out.
Once again the moron Trump outsmarts the Leftards!

What will happen instead could have national security implications for decades to come.

Will names and sources for information be revealed? What then...public witch hunts based on half baked conspiracy theories?

Will the release put people’s lives in danger..their families? The Russians are pretty damn good with poison.

This president doesn’t care about our country or our security or the people who work hard to insure it. He cares about himself. That much is clear.

What will you do when you discover you are throwing a party on America’s rotting corpse and you can’t put the genie back in the bottle?
Like when Hillary and Pelosi got dozens of our spies murdered with their leaks?

Who got murdered?

You mean to say democrat subversion of the truth of their weaponizing the FBI and the DOJ against a political candidate is not serious stuff? You sure?

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?
Trump clearly has something to hide by making us all able to see this stuff.
Why won’t he show us his taxes then?
Right after we read Obama’s college records.
Why? Taxes are routinely released. You demanded them. Except for Trump. What is he hiding? Russian money?

Who got murdered?
Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

Merely a quinkeydink Hillary’s server was hacked by the Chinese and Pelosi - National Security Pelosi - driver of 20 Years was a Chinese spy.

This is CDZ ... cool it on the insulting terms.

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?
Why? Taxes are routinely released. You demanded them. Except for Trump. What is he hiding? Russian money?
College records are routinely released.

Why hide?

Who got murdered?

Merely a quinkeydink Hillary’s server was hacked by the Chinese and Pelosi - National Security Pelosi - driver of 20 Years was a Chinese spy.
Oh brother. In other words another nothingburger.

This is CDZ ... cool it on the insulting terms.
There was no direct attack.

Refreeze.

Why hide?
No....no they are not. Try again :lol:

Why hide?
Name one President who’s college records remain locked.

This is no different than what happened when they pulled John Brennan's security clearance. They have built up these "surprise" actions so that when something negative comes out about Trump, they can release something to try and get it out of the news cycle.

Who got murdered?

Oh brother. In other words another nothingburger.
Yes. To the left getting our people murdered is no big deal.

Why hide?

I have wracked my brain trying to remember just one. Harry Truman?

Why hide?
None including Obama’s are locked. There is no such thing in fact. All college records are confidential. You can not have them without the student’s permission. They are not a matter of public record. I don’t recall any who released thiers...can you? Maybe McCain did?

This is no different than what happened when they pulled John Brennan's security clearance. They have built up these "surprise" actions so that when something negative comes out about Trump, they can release something to try and get it out of the news cycle.
Democrats have a nasty habit of making revelations on Friday afternoons. They die down over the weekend.

Forum List

Back