First Two Seasons Ben(I don't Understand The Meaning Of No) Rothlisburger 22 Wins

How about not skewing your statistics and STATING THE TRUTH, Homer?

With a 43-8 Super Bowl victory on Sunday, Seattle Seahawks signal-caller Russell Wilson became the first quarterback in the Super Bowl era to win 28 games in his first two seasons. Wilson, who also holds the record for most regular-season victories (24) through two years, completed 18 of 25 passes (72 percent) for 206 yards and two touchdowns in his finest performance of the postseason Sunday

Before Wilson captured the records, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger held both marks, with 27 total wins and 22 regular-season wins in his first two NFL seasons. Like Wilson, Roethlisberger led his team to the playoffs in each of his first two seasons, capping off the second run with a Super Bowl victory. While both quarterbacks benefited enormously from elite defenses, Wilson undoubtedly performed much better on the big stage.

Russell Wilson Sets Record for Most Wins Through 2 Seasons | Bleacher Report

How about not skewing your statistics and STATING THE TRUTH, Homer?

With a 43-8 Super Bowl victory on Sunday, Seattle Seahawks signal-caller Russell Wilson became the first quarterback in the Super Bowl era to win 28 games in his first two seasons. Wilson, who also holds the record for most regular-season victories (24) through two years, completed 18 of 25 passes (72 percent) for 206 yards and two touchdowns in his finest performance of the postseason Sunday

Before Wilson captured the records, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger held both marks, with 27 total wins and 22 regular-season wins in his first two NFL seasons. Like Wilson, Roethlisberger led his team to the playoffs in each of his first two seasons, capping off the second run with a Super Bowl victory. While both quarterbacks benefited enormously from elite defenses, Wilson undoubtedly performed much better on the big stage.

Russell Wilson Sets Record for Most Wins Through 2 Seasons | Bleacher Report

I didn't come up with those stats. Regrettably I forgot to include the link to the site I got them from.

My bad. I'll try to not ommit links in the future.

Forum List

Back