First smokers now squirrels!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
RUSH: For you animal rights activists and lovers out there, I want you to try this on for size. This is a story from Spokane, Washington. They're having a problem with too many ground squirrels at the Finch Arboretum. I've never seen this word. A-r-b-o-r-e-t-u-m, what the hell is an arboretum? The name for a park, is that what it is? The Finch Arboretum. Okay. So the Parks and Recreation Department is going to use a special machine to blow up some of the 100 to 150 rodents that are tearing up the grounds of the Finch Arboretum. The machine is called the Rodenator Pro, and it "pumps propane and oxygen into the tunnels of squirrels, then sends an electric spark that causes an explosion. The shock waves kill the squirrels and collapse their tunnels." The Parks Department says that the Rodenator Pro is a humane way to kill the squirrels, but it warns area residents the explosions do sound like shotguns. Do not be alarmed by them, as they're going to be happening all week. RushLimbaugh.com Home

The agency is using a special machine called the Rodenator Pro to detonate some of the estimated 100 to 150 squirrels tearing up the grounds.

Shades of Carl Spackler, the gopher-hating groundskeeper from "Caddyshack" http://www.komonews.com/news/local/42916587.html

They don't want smokers and squirrels in the parks now, I wonder who is next chilren. lmao

Last edited:
I would also like to ad you are not allowed to feed the ducks at RIverfront Park here and at Manito Park, which has a duck pond. They have also been trying to get rid of the marmots at Riverfront for a couple years now also.

RUSH: For you animal rights activists and lovers out there, I want you to try this on for size. This is a story from Spokane, Washington. They're having a problem with too many ground squirrels at the Finch Arboretum. I've never seen this word. A-r-b-o-r-e-t-u-m, what the hell is an arboretum? The name for a park, is that what it is? The Finch Arboretum. Okay. So the Parks and Recreation Department is going to use a special machine to blow up some of the 100 to 150 rodents that are tearing up the grounds of the Finch Arboretum. The machine is called the Rodenator Pro, and it "pumps propane and oxygen into the tunnels of squirrels, then sends an electric spark that causes an explosion. The shock waves kill the squirrels and collapse their tunnels." The Parks Department says that the Rodenator Pro is a humane way to kill the squirrels, but it warns area residents the explosions do sound like shotguns. Do not be alarmed by them, as they're going to be happening all week. RushLimbaugh.com Home

The agency is using a special machine called the Rodenator Pro to detonate some of the estimated 100 to 150 squirrels tearing up the grounds.

Shades of Carl Spackler, the gopher-hating groundskeeper from "Caddyshack" Spokane parks to detonate squirrels | KOMO News - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

They don't want smokers and squirrels in the parks now, I wonder who is next chilren. lmao
That is a cruel way to kill of the ground squirrels. What if they don't die in the explosion and are buried alive?

Instead they should train them to dig pits under smokers to help capture them.

Damn, I thought Seattle was getting bad ... looks like our whole state has lost it Luissa ... LOL

Sorry, gotta laugh at it, it's the only way I can understand the utter insanity. They talked about something like that on the UW canvas, luckily the students were at least too soft in the heart to let them so it was dropped almost as fast as they brought it up.

They are to conservative here on the east side. People just let them do this crap.

I would also like to ad you are not allowed to feed the ducks at RIverfront Park here and at Manito Park, which has a duck pond. They have also been trying to get rid of the marmots at Riverfront for a couple years now also.
How about a hunting season to reduce the number of Canada geese that stay around the malls' and subdivisions' and parks' ponds all year round, breeding like crazy and leaving a thick layer of droppings everywhere they go and being NASTY.
"A Goose for Every Pot"

Squirrels are a vector for the plague, after all.
when squirrels let humans anywhere near them I will get scared.
The ground squirrels (gophers) are well organized and they are militant. Mere propane explosions will
simply piss them off.
chippy.jpg

Be prepared for retaliation.
bazooka_mole.jpg

They are well funded by a widespread grass roots ground campaign - They sponsor a football team,
4671.gif

and have hired exPres. Bush to be a spokesmodel.
bushgophs.jpg

gophers are not ground squirrels...arent ground squirrels chipmunks

arboretum n. , pl. -tums or -ta . A place where an extensive variety of woody plants are cultivated for scientific, educational, and ornamental

arboretum: Definition from Answers.com

The ground squirrels are the members of the Sciuridae most closely related to the genus Marmota. They make up the tribe Marmotini in the large and mainly terrestrial squirrel subfamily Xerinae, and containing six living genera. Well-known members of this largely Holarctic group are the marmots (Marmota), the susliks (Spermophilus), and the prairie dogs (Cynomys). They are highly variable in size and habitus, but most are remarkably able to rise up on their hind legs and stand fully erect comfortably for prolonged periods. They also tend to be far more gregarious than other squirrels and many live in colonies with complex social structure. Most Marmotini are rather short-tailed and large squirrels, and the Alpine Marmot (Marmota marmota) is the largest living member of the Sciuridae, at 53–73 cm. in length and weighing 5–8 kg.

The chipmunks of the genus Tamias frequently spend time in trees. Also closer to typical squirrels in other aspects, they are occasionally considered a tribe of their own (Tamiini).[1]

The ground squirrel is especially renowned for its tendency to rise up on its hind legs. It does this whenever it senses nearby danger, or when it must see over tall grasses. The squirrel then curls its paws flat against its chest and sends a screeching call to warn other family members about the presence of predators.

Ground squirrel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what happen to their natural predators?

gophers are not ground squirrels...arent ground squirrels chipmunks

arboretum n. , pl. -tums or -ta . A place where an extensive variety of woody plants are cultivated for scientific, educational, and ornamental

arboretum: Definition from Answers.com

The ground squirrels are the members of the Sciuridae most closely related to the genus Marmota. They make up the tribe Marmotini in the large and mainly terrestrial squirrel subfamily Xerinae, and containing six living genera. Well-known members of this largely Holarctic group are the marmots (Marmota), the susliks (Spermophilus), and the prairie dogs (Cynomys). They are highly variable in size and habitus, but most are remarkably able to rise up on their hind legs and stand fully erect comfortably for prolonged periods. They also tend to be far more gregarious than other squirrels and many live in colonies with complex social structure. Most Marmotini are rather short-tailed and large squirrels, and the Alpine Marmot (Marmota marmota) is the largest living member of the Sciuridae, at 53–73 cm. in length and weighing 5–8 kg.

The chipmunks of the genus Tamias frequently spend time in trees. Also closer to typical squirrels in other aspects, they are occasionally considered a tribe of their own (Tamiini).[1]

The ground squirrel is especially renowned for its tendency to rise up on its hind legs. It does this whenever it senses nearby danger, or when it must see over tall grasses. The squirrel then curls its paws flat against its chest and sends a screeching call to warn other family members about the presence of predators.

Ground squirrel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what happen to their natural predators?
Apparently the ground squirrels are a problem, 'cos that parks dept. is going to use propane explosions to kill and expel them. Pretty extreme. And not cheap.

How could Rush Limbaugh be in his 50s and never have heard or read the word ARBORETUM ?
"Whatever I don't know, simply cannot exist" seems to be his approach to life.

I heard that segment on the radio. He doesn't know the word and struggled to pronounce "Arbotetum", and then he sneered at anyplace that calls their parks "Arboretums".

Rush sets up fake straw men (he knows ALL of every supposed Liberals secret evil thoughts and their GREEDY COVETOUS motivations) and then knocks them down, one after another, every show. Makes him appear insightful, invincible, tougher and obviously more brilliant than his fictitious Straw Men. Like a kid punching out the couch pillows, with lots of Batman sound effects, playing make believe that those pillows are real opponents.
It is his sole contribution to humanity.

How about a hunting season to reduce the number of Canada geese that stay around the malls' and subdivisions' and parks' ponds all year round, breeding like crazy and leaving a thick layer of droppings everywhere they go and being NASTY.
"A Goose for Every Pot"

How about we reduce the number of malls and subdivisions and golf courses?

The droppings make me crazy though too. I used to let my dog chase the geese off the playing fields and the golf course where I walk her till she discovered how tasty their droppings are. Someone once described them to me as goose pate for dogs.

"A Goose for Every Pot"

How about we reduce the number of malls and subdivisions and golf courses?

The droppings make me crazy though too. I used to let my dog chase the geese off the playing fields and the golf course where I walk her till she discovered how tasty their droppings are. Someone once described them to me as goose pate for dogs.
The canadian geese are probably next, they like to hang out by the river at riverfront. They are evil creatures!:evil:

Forum List

Back