First lady in hell

White House denies Mrs. Obama's 'hell' comment
Associated Press, 09.16.10, 01:10 PM EDT

WASHINGTON -- The White House is denying that first lady Michelle Obama ever described her White House life as "hell."

Mrs. Obama's spokeswoman, Katie McCormick Lelyveld, responded Thursday to a purported comment attributed to Mrs. Obama in a forthcoming book, "Carla and the Ambitious," about French first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. The book says Bruni-Sarkozy recalled that during a recent White House visit with her husband, the French president, she asked Mrs. Obama about her new role. According to the book, Mrs. Obama replied: "It's hell. I can't stand it."

The French Embassy in Washington also released a statement denying that Mrs. Obama ever said those words. The Embassy says Bruni-Sarkozy "distances herself completely" from the book, which is due out Friday.

White House denies Mrs. Obama's 'hell' comment - Forbes.com

French apparently doesn't translate into English well. Note the White House did not deny the, "she can't stand it" part.
Damn, you CON$ are desperate to salvage this lie!!!! :cuckoo:

The French Embassy denied she ever said those exact words. Question. Was the French Embassy present for the comments? More White House thuggery.

WASHINGTON -- The White House is denying that first lady Michelle Obama ever described her White House life as "hell."

Mrs. Obama's spokeswoman, Katie McCormick Lelyveld, responded Thursday to a purported comment attributed to Mrs. Obama in a forthcoming book, "Carla and the Ambitious," about French first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. The book says Bruni-Sarkozy recalled that during a recent White House visit with her husband, the French president, she asked Mrs. Obama about her new role. According to the book, Mrs. Obama replied: "It's hell. I can't stand it."

The French Embassy in Washington also released a statement denying that Mrs. Obama ever said those words. The Embassy says Bruni-Sarkozy "distances herself completely" from the book, which is due out Friday.

French apparently doesn't translate into English well. Note the White House did not deny the, "she can't stand it" part.

The French Embassy denied she ever said those exact words. Question. Was the French Embassy present for the comments? More White House thuggery.
Thank you for proving my point. Once CON$ sink their teeth onto a lie they never let go. :eusa_liar:

Both parties deny the made up quote, but CON$ still believe it.

White House, French Embassy deny report that Michelle Obama told Carla Bruni life as First Lady is 'hell'* - Political Punch

“Don’t ask! It’s hell. I can’t stand it!” the biography has Michelle Obama telling Bruni after being asked about life as the wife of the president during a Sarkozy family visit to the White House in March.

A spokeswoman for First Lady Obama, Catherine McCormick-Lelyveld, tells ABC News “the First Lady never said that.”

The account, first reported by London’s Daily Mail, appears in a new book “Carla And The Ambitious,” written by French journalists Michael Darmon and Yves Derai in cooperation with Ms. Bruni.

Emmanuel Lenain, a spokesman for the French Embassy to the US, said, “Mrs. Bruni-Sarkozy distances herself completely from the content of the book ‘Carla and the Ambitious’, which was not authorized and the authors alone are responsible for its contents. The words attributed to the First Lady of the United States were never said.”

One spoiled bitch.

At least she's not some dumb punch-drunk maniacal driving bitch guilty of the innocent loss of life for her utter RECKLESSNESS!

WikiPedia said:
On the night of November 6, 1963, Laura Welch ran a stop sign, resulting in a fatal car accident that killed her friend in another car.[8][9] The driver of the other car was her close friend and classmate Michael Dutton Douglas.

Laura Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/politics/inauguration/family.pdf
Laura Bush speaks about car crash which killed friend - Telegraph
Mrs. Bush ran stop sign in fatal crash
Laura Bush: Biography from Answers.com

Talk about spoiled. Her rich daddy got her out of a jam that would have had any other individual locked up in prison for a loooong time.

Bitch.

Notice the double standard, was the author present for the comments? :cuckoo:

More GOP disinformation for the gullible!

Well nobody was all that interested in Laura, she was quite backward and boring. Rs liked to try and build her up as being intelligent because she was a librarian and she was the intelligent one of the family but Michelle is very active, exciting and a wonderful First Lady.

It can be hell being that good.
beatlemania.jpg

xotoxi-albums-pictures-9-picture2166-lebron-head.jpg

This is true.

Like the stereotypical ReplibiCON woman her job and most comfortable position was to be behind her man in his shadows and quiet...seen and not heard. She knew her role and she played it well.

This is why they are normally such snorefests to cover...they are shadows, nobody's without their men.

I think she's a lovely woman...but she's a lovely RepubliCON woman...they know their roles and place and they play them well.
You know the place of Republican women?

Tell me, Marc, what's my place? I'm curious, as a Republican woman.
Behind your mind, seen and not heard, quiet, reserved, barefoot and pregnant in the Deep South and other similar places...you know all that good "Conservative Values" stuff.

don't hold back marc finish it..."other similar places like the big house with the columns, cook, maid and the lawn jockey out front "...right?

I'll remember this thread the next time you start another one on the usual, black stereotype whines.....

So, good to know. A Democrat and Obama supporter is telling me what my "place" is. And that "place" is behind a man with my mouth closed.

I'm going to start a thread on this.

Are all Black Male Americans Sexist?
I know one who is.

And, that surprizes the hell out of me considering his stance on civil rights and equal rights. I suppose equal is not really equal and civil is not really civil.

only when its convenient apparently.

Last edited:
I know one who is.

And, that surprizes the hell out of me considering his stance on civil rights and equal rights. I suppose equal is not really equal and civil is not really civil.

only when its convenient apparently.
Some of us know only too well, too. ;)

You really should visit MarcATL's thread, Are All Blacks Racists? Very enlightening to read his views.

Some of you need to learn some freaking manners.

Given the reactions here, I'm not surprised her life is hell. I suspect a lot of you would last about 5 minutes under the pressure. I'll be adding some folks to my ignore listout of this thread for sure.

God, didn't your mothers ever teach you about being polite to women? Good God.
Did you chastise your fellow leftists when they attacked Laura? When they attack Sarah Palin?

No?

Okay, then.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...even-i-think-this-is-low.html?highlight=palin

I've been willing to call out folks when they cross the line with Palin. And I greatly respected Laura Bush. I have very little patience with folks that make fun of her.
I stand corrected. Thank you. :)
The comments in this thread are beyond tasteless, and quite frankly make those of you that claim to be Conservatives look like idiots. Stop making folks that have a legitimate beef with Obama's policies look bad. You're just doing Obama's job for him.
I agree.

Some of you need to learn some freaking manners.

Given the reactions here, I'm not surprised her life is hell. I suspect a lot of you would last about 5 minutes under the pressure. I'll be adding some folks to my ignore listout of this thread for sure.

God, didn't your mothers ever teach you about being polite to women? Good God.

She thinks her life is Hell I believe because some work is expected from her.I believe she has a staff and her position as First Lady places some demands on her time.I feel she thought it was all going to be about the travel and the attention and limelight.:eusa_eh:

Oh and can I be placed at the top of your ignore list?:tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back