First lady in hell

I've been willing to call out folks when they cross the line with Palin. And I greatly respected Laura Bush. I have very little patience with folks that make fun of her.

The comments in this thread are beyond tasteless, and quite frankly make those of you that claim to be Conservatives look like idiots. Stop making folks that have a legitimate beef with Obama's policies look bad. You're just doing Obama's job for him.
Are you going to add MarcATL to your ignore list?

I've been willing to call out folks when they cross the line with Palin. And I greatly respected Laura Bush. I have very little patience with folks that make fun of her.

The comments in this thread are beyond tasteless, and quite frankly make those of you that claim to be Conservatives look like idiots. Stop making folks that have a legitimate beef with Obama's policies look bad. You're just doing Obama's job for him.
Are you going to add MarcATL to your ignore list?

I'm working through the thread. Its looking likely.

There's a few other folks I had a higher opinion of prior to this thread that will end up there too.

Ironic, that so many unemployed women in this thread feel like they can comment on someone who actually does something productive with her day.

Ironic, that so many unemployed women in this thread feel like they can comment on someone who actually does something productive with her day.

I was unaware that First Lady is a paid position. Guess who is unemployed?

I was unaware that First Lady is a paid position. Guess who is unemployed?

You've made it clear that you're unaware of alot of things, as evidenced by your suggestion that declaring bankruptcy is a good long term solution for people who can't afford their medical bills.

However, I did not say she was paid for her position, the first lady doesn't receive a salary. I said she was productive, which is unlike, the unemployed, unproductive women in this thread.

poor michelle. I feel so bad that her honeymoon is over and harsh daylight of reality has set in. I am sure more vacations, lavish parties and some more tax payer dollar retail therapy and she will be as right as rain.

If she is so damn unhappy i am sure she can move home with her daughters to chicago and retire from the spotlight. She is more then welcome to stop all of her personal champagnes and leave the politics to the politicians.

I am amazed however for someone who has so many high paid handlers that they are not handling the hell for her.

Last edited:
When incoming President Barack Obama meets with a world leader, attends a diplomatic dinner or reads to a roomful of rapt schoolchildren, he’ll be doing the work of the nation as well as earning his $400,000 annual salary. But when his wife attends the same functions at his side — or in his stead — she’ll be doing it for love.

Because being first lady means you don’t get paid.

For first lady, free work but no free time - Yahoo! News

No, not really. What did RDD_1210 say about unemployed women?

What's her fucking malfunction? Tired of running around lecturing the peeons on what to eat?

i am not a fan of mrs obama...she has taken a postion where she can make a difference and not done jack squat.....

as for mrs. bush....she always looked like she had been pole axed between the eyes to me...but she did take on a childrens reading program....more power to her....and she was not a damned embarassement....

mrs obama is.

What position has Mrs. Obama taken that she hasn't done "jack squat" on?

How has Mrs. Bush's program for children reading books improved America's children's book reading skills?

Black theology
showing pride in her country
children obesity - the kids aren't looking thinner
NONSENSE!!!

Provide links to support this tripe.

What position has Mrs. Obama taken that she hasn't done "jack squat" on?

How has Mrs. Bush's program for children reading books improved America's children's book reading skills?

Black theology
showing pride in her country
children obesity - the kids aren't looking thinner
NONSENSE!!!

Provide links to support this tripe.

Mrs. Obama has no position on these topics? You read much?

Forum List

Back