First Homicide Detective on Scene wanted to Charge Zimmerman with

Is Zimmerman FINALLY in custody?

It doesn't look like it but maybe I missed that. The conflicting stories area getting more and more complicated.

Needless to say, we'll never hear the victims side of it.

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Zimmerman, 28, claimed he shot Martin, 17, in self defense.

One complicating factor in the investigation was that the first detective to interview Zimmerman about the shooting was a narcotics officer rather than a homicide detective.

The State Attorney's office said only "no comment" when asked about the affidavit today.

Huh, seems this guy would have some experience in determining facts from the evidence

Perhaps this is why the Captain was asked to step down?

It doesn't look like it but maybe I missed that. The conflicting stories area getting more and more complicated.

Where did you see that?

He was taken to SPD the night of the incident, interviewed and released.

Where did I see WHAT?

I am asking if I missed him being arrested and in custody NOW.

I just got back from my Criminal Justice class. My instructor, a police Lt with 25 yrs on the job, was flabbergasted that he wasn't charged with murder. He was also in disbelief that the officers didn't test Zimmerman for drugs or alcohol. Sounds like the Sanford, FL police really screwed up this case.

What a jewel! Your INSTRUCTOR is flabbergasted! LMAO :lmao:

What would you do without someone to think for you! LMAO

Where did you see that?

He was taken to SPD the night of the incident, interviewed and released.

Where did I see WHAT?

I am asking if I missed him being arrested and in custody NOW.
:lol:

No, not that I've seen.

Some have said that Martin defended himself with an unopened can of ice tea. I just read that the can was taken to the police station unharmed, no dents, nothing.

But, even if the can is dented or banged up, its hardly a defense against a gun.

Wow, first guy on scene wanted to charge him. Instead they let 'em go but made sure to drug test the dead guy.

And now we're just hearing about the lead investigator a month later.

Yeah, seems totally normal

When I was a police officer I wanted to charge this shop lifter so badly because they had several prior convictions, the DA told me I had to let him go because their wasn't enough evidence to convict him on.

See that's the thing.

If there's no evidence there's no point.

There's no evidence he committed a crime. So they didn't arrest him.

Wow, first guy on scene wanted to charge him. Instead they let 'em go but made sure to drug test the dead guy.

When I was a police officer I wanted to charge this shop lifter so badly because they had several prior convictions, the DA told me I had to let him go because their wasn't enough evidence to convict him on.

If I remember right, and I could be wrong, you're rw so you want Zimmerman to get away with this. If I'm wrong, I apologize now.

My thought is this - There was more than enough to hold Zimmerman and they made no effort to try to look for more. No tox screen, didn't keep his clothes, didn't test his clothes for blood and all the rest.

The case is dirty and now their playing games with "leaked" info in order to put a slant on it.

And, even if they had done their jobs, why isn't Zimmerman in custody now? Why are they feeding bits and pieces to the media?

If I remember right, and I could be wrong, you're rw so you want Zimmerman to get away with this. If I'm wrong, I apologize now.

My thought is this - There was more than enough to hold Zimmerman and they made no effort to try to look for more. No tox screen, didn't keep his clothes, didn't test his clothes for blood and all the rest.

The case is dirty and now their playing games with "leaked" info in order to put a slant on it.

And, even if they had done their jobs, why isn't Zimmerman in custody now? Why are they feeding bits and pieces to the media?
Zimmerman is a democrat who voted for obama why would I support Zimmerman unless he was unjustly accused? So fuck you and your fucking political hackery.

See that's the thing.

If there's no evidence there's no point.

There's no evidence he committed a crime. So they didn't arrest him.

I saw the guy in the store shove a cassette tape down his pants waist I walked up to him but he was kick but not quick enough, I caught him a few isles over but he didn't have the tape anymore and he had not yet walked out the door. So he got off to steal again.

oops I hit a little teeny weeny nerve, didn't I.

LOL

I think you're saying you're an rw who would love to see Zimmerman go to jail. Yeppers.

Also, my mistake for believing you really used to be a cop. Maybe what you meant to say was that you used to be a securtiy guard or, like Zimmerman, a self appointed neighborhood watch captain.

Whatever - thanks ever so much for not answering my legit questions.

Oh yeah - how do you know he voted for Obama?

Oh yeah, that's right. All rw's want us to believe they know everything about everything.

LOL

I think you're saying you're an rw who would love to see Zimmerman go to jail. Yeppers.

Also, my mistake for believing you really used to be a cop. Maybe what you meant to say was that you used to be a securtiy guard or, like Zimmerman, a self appointed neighborhood watch captain.

Oh yeah, that's right. All rw's want us to believe they know everything about everything.

Yes you did fucking political hacks get under my skin. You aren't wanting the truth to come out. You have a political agenda Calling me a Right winger because I was defending Zimmerman. You're a fucking loser.

I just got back from my Criminal Justice class. My instructor, a police Lt with 25 yrs on the job, was flabbergasted that he wasn't charged with murder. He was also in disbelief that the officers didn't test Zimmerman for drugs or alcohol. Sounds like the Sanford, FL police really screwed up this case.

What a jewel! Your INSTRUCTOR is flabbergasted! LMAO :lmao:

What would you do without someone to think for you! LMAO

Did I say he thinks for me? He raised some valid points. Damn, you are one stupid broad.

LOL

Yes you did fucking political hacks get under my skin. You aren't wanting the truth to come out. You have a political agenda Calling me a Right winger because I was defending Zimmerman. You're a fucking loser.

I'm a "hack" but you're not? Don't be ridiculous.

You are absolutely right however - I DO have an agenda.

Justice.

If you were really an ex-cop, you would have the same agenda.

Forum List

Back